ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 200
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
-King- 12:25 AM 05-18-2019
Anyone still think the Warriors don't need KD vs. the Bucks?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:36 AM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
They don't need him against the Bucks as long as Iguodala and Green are playing at the same high level they've played the past 4 games, but I'm sure he'll be back.

This season ended when the Warriors won game 5 of the Rockets series when Harden choked out again after Durant's injury.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:17 AM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
They don't need him against the Bucks as long as Iguodala and Green are playing at the same high level they've played the past 4 games, but I'm sure he'll be back.

This season ended when the Warriors won game 5 of the Rockets series when Harden choked out again after Durant's injury.
Nailed it.

Durant is a luxury not a need. He makes it easier for GS to win the championship but they don't need him to do it.
[Reply]
-King- 04:32 AM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Nailed it.

Durant is a luxury not a need. He makes it easier for GS to win the championship but they don't need him to do it.
Of course they might not NEED him. But without him, I could easily see the Bucks winning. Iggy is a great defender but I don't see him keeping up with Giannis the whole game and with how deep the bucks are and how big they are, they are a matchup nightmare for the Warriors.

As great as the Klay and Steph are shooting 3s, the Bucks as a whole do it better. As big as Iggy and Draymond are, the Bucks are bigger. And the difference in benches is immense. Without KD I see the Bucks winning in 6 or 7.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:26 AM 05-18-2019
Of course they might not NEED him. But without him, I could easily see the Bucks winning. Iggy is a great defender but I don't see him keeping up with Giannis the whole game and with how deep the bucks are and how big they are, they are a matchup nightmare for the Warriors.

As great as the Klay and Steph are shooting 3s, the Bucks as a whole do it better. As big as Iggy and Draymond are, the Bucks are bigger. And the difference in benches is immense. Without KD I see the Bucks winning in 6 or 7.
I think you are seriously underestimating the Splash brothers when you say Bucks shoot 3s a whole lot better. That's a crazy statement to make.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:13 AM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I think you are seriously underestimating the Splash brothers when you say Bucks shoot 3s a whole lot better. That's a crazy statement to make.
The Warriors with almost entirely the same roster won 73 games without Durant. If they can handle the Rockets (a team with a better offensive superstar and a better offensive system), they could handle the Bucks.

We'll never have to find out anyway, though.
[Reply]
Miles 10:31 AM 05-18-2019
The Warriors with almost entirely the same roster won 73 games without Durant. If they can handle the Rockets (a team with a better offensive superstar and a better offensive system), they could handle the Bucks.

The key rotation vs 73 win team is the same other than Barnes. Also a huge element is Draymond in these playoffs seems back to being among the elite.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:49 AM 05-18-2019
I am in the minority but I think the Bucks can take it to the Wariors a bit. It wont be a sweep like these conference finals series will be against the crap Blazers and trash Raptors. These two junk teams dont belong anywhere near a conference finals.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:04 PM 05-18-2019
They dont.

Is anyone still watching this trash? I wonder who's going to win it all???
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:58 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
They dont.

Is anyone still watching this trash? I wonder who's going to win it all???
Durant gets his 3rd Bill Russell award tying Shaq and Lebron and half way to MJs total.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:15 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
I am in the minority but I think the Bucks can take it to the Wariors a bit.
Why, though? They aren't some unbeatable dynamo and they have no playoff pedigree. Heck, they were thoroughly outplayed by the Raptors in game 1 of this very series at home.

The Bucks aren't even close to as good as the 2017 Cavs, a team that lost in 5 to the Warriors only because of LeBron's greatness (he averaged a triple double in the Finals). It will be a blood bath and I'm not sure why anybody is trying to talk themselves into something different.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:18 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Durant gets his 3rd Bill Russell award tying Shaq and Lebron and half way to MJs total.
And he knows none of those mean a thing, which is why he'll head to New York in a little over a month's time.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:25 PM 05-18-2019
And he knows none of those mean a thing, which is why he'll head to New York in a little over a month's time.
According to who they don't? Did you discredit any of Lebrons super team titles? Remember..not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4.......
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:50 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
According to who they don't? Did you discredit any of Lebrons super team titles? Remember..not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4.......
If he goes to the Knicks, you can infer from his own actions what he thinks of those titles. If he was comfortable with them, he'd just stay and continue winning them.
[Reply]
-King- 02:25 PM 05-18-2019

How exactly do the rockets have a better offensive superstar or a better system?

The bucks have been averaging 116 points per game in the playoffs. The rockets averaged 108. Giannis has 27/12/5 splits on 59% TS. Harden had 31/7/7 on 56%. So the superstars are a wash at best but the bucks team overall is A LOT better than the rockets.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 200
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Up