ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 200
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
-King- 11:35 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
NBA is a league of collusion.

I remember when GS lost to Cleveland in the finals, Draymond calls up KD to ask him to join the team so they could beat Cleveland the following year. Its a ****ing joke dude.

Then when Cousins signed with them for a discounted price I shook my head in disgust. But then I started laughing after and said what kind of a league is this? I was actually happy that he got hurt. Even when KD went down. I hope he stays down and breaks his ankle. I hate the bastard. ****ing sellout.

**** those bastards and everything about GS. They make the league a joke. Michael Jordan is the one guy I respect b/c he came out and said that the problem w/ the league is that there is an imbalance in competition. Well gee I wonder why? The Draymond Greens and the KD promote that! Where is the rest of the league. Same shit different year fellas. Enjoy the same result. Im gonna yawn at this. Time for bed.
Lol @ you bringing up Jordan. Wonder if he had a problem when hall of fame Rodman joined the bulls.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:38 PM 05-14-2019
NBA is a league of collusion.

I remember when GS lost to Cleveland in the finals, Draymond calls up KD to ask him to join the team so they could beat Cleveland the following year. Its a ****ing joke dude.

Then when Cousins signed with them for a discounted price I shook my head in disgust. But then I started laughing after and said what kind of a league is this? I was actually happy that he got hurt. Even when KD went down. I hope he stays down and breaks his ankle. I hate the bastard. ****ing sellout.

**** those bastards and everything about GS. They make the league a joke. Michael Jordan is the one guy I respect b/c he came out and said that the problem w/ the league is that there is an imbalance in competition. Well gee I wonder why? The Draymond Greens and the KD promote that! Where is the rest of the league. Same shit different year fellas. Enjoy the same result. Im gonna yawn at this. Time for bed.
Such a boring league right now. Warriors lose their best player and a really good player in Cousins and they are still winning. Absolutely ridicous.

If Durant and LeBron were more competitive and not looking for the easy way out this would never have happened. Oh well. Done watching the NBA this season. We all know how it is going to end.
[Reply]
-King- 12:54 AM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Such a boring league right now. Warriors lose their best player and a really good player in Cousins and they are still winning. Absolutely ridicous.

If Durant and LeBron were more competitive and not looking for the easy way out this would never have happened. Oh well. Done watching the NBA this season. We all know how it is going to end.
How is it boring? Playoffs have been great so far. The WCF is probably going to be a sweep but the ECF and the Finals after that should be great as well.
[Reply]
Sorry 01:09 AM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
How is it boring? Playoffs have been great so far. The WCF is probably going to be a sweep but the ECF and the Finals after that should be great as well.
If blazers had a legit 4, they could've potentially took warriors to game 6 or 7. I don't see them winning one game unless Dame goes God mode
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:48 AM 05-15-2019
Lol @ you bringing up Jordan. Wonder if he had a problem when hall of fame Rodman joined the bulls.
Comparing Rodman to Durant is a joke

To each their own but to me it is boring because everyone knows the Warriors are going to win it all. It's like watching a movie and already knowing the ending.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:20 AM 05-15-2019

You must have hated the 90's in the NBA.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:30 AM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
You must have hated the 90's in the NBA.
Detroit
Chicago
Houston
Spurs

4 teams in 10 years..Not too bad.
[Reply]
bricks 06:51 AM 05-15-2019
I loved Jordan he was classy and humble. Okay maybe aside from sticking his tongue out when he’d go for a jam here or that may be a bit excessive to some as show boating but I don’t think it was that bad.

There will never be another Michael Jordan. The closest thing the league has to him today is Kawhi Leonard. Both guys would never go out of their way and tell GMs or execs around the league how they want stuff done. They stay within their roles which is what the superstars should do. Let the execs and GMs do their job.

Im sure Jordan didn’t have a problem getting Rodman but its not like he acted in a way where he ran the ****ing league like that over-inflated egotistical narcissistic grandiose self-important King James. He’s another piece of sh*t.

****ing guy can go wherever he wants, when he wants and dictates how he wants things done. Lebron moves from player to coach, to gm because it has to be his way or the highway. He can’t control himself nor his ego and it gets the best of him. Its no wonder coaches, executives step down b/c of him. He literally disrupts the structure and function of the whole organizational hierarchy.

As an owner of a franchise what do you do in that position? That puts him in a difficult position. **** man I wish owners would tell him off to his face and to hit the road but nope they listen to him and go his way. I wish they had a pair to put him in his place. Honestly, he is a ****ing shame. I don’t care how great of a basketball player he is.

Anyway, my point is the superstars run the league and it is out of control. Lebron reflects that as well as KD, Draymond etc...Ive never seen a sport so dysfunctional like the NBA honestly. And you know if you don’t have a superstar or at least a top player in the world you have zero shot at winning a title. But its not just 1 superstar, you need 3 or 4 top ones now. Who the **** is gonna do that? The answer is nobody. Thanks GS. KD and Draymond for creating this crap and making the league so exciting year after year.
[Reply]
bricks 07:05 AM 05-15-2019
You know what? At least one good thing about basketball is that its easy money.

You wanna make money bet the house on GS guys and enjoy it. Because basketball is so fun when its predictable but hey at least there is money:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 07:07 AM 05-15-2019
You know what? At least one good thing about basketball is that its easy money.

You wanna make money bet the house on GS guys and enjoy it. Because basketball is so fun when its predictable but hey at least there is money:-)
Hasn't basketball pretty much always been this way?

Just because Golden State has risen doesn't mean the game sucks, also there are people that think the NBA should get rid of the 3 point line because "Steph Curry ruined basketball"

What is with everyone?
[Reply]
bricks 07:13 AM 05-15-2019

Amen.
[Reply]
bricks 07:17 AM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Hasn't basketball pretty much always been this way?

Just because Golden State has risen doesn't mean the game sucks, also there are people that think the NBA should get rid of the 3 point line because "Steph Curry ruined basketball"

What is with everyone?
The game is a bit boring dude. Its too predictable. Come on man don’t you think?

For the last 4 or 5 years everybody knew the finals was going to be Cleveland and GS and that GS would come out on top.

When Jordan was playing, most knew the Bulls were gonna win but at least the NBA finals weren’t as predictable? And, the Bulls weren’t to the level of dominance like GS. So its not like they would breeze through and win it all like we see today.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:20 AM 05-15-2019
It won't be Cleveland?

The league goes in spurts where teams rise for awhile. Right now is Golden States time, even without Durant they are a championship level team so this idea that without him they'll suck is kinda funny.
[Reply]
O.city 08:31 AM 05-15-2019
The colluding to make super teams kinda sucks, but you've always needed 2 or 3 superstars to win championships in the NBA.

I don't think that's really changed all that much.

Look back at some of the Celtics teams, Lakers teams etc.

People are just upset that they weren't built thru the draft I guess.
[Reply]
TEX 09:26 AM 05-15-2019
27 straight 3s is more than 3 point variance. It was the most missed 3s in a row in NBA playoff history. And despite that they only lost by 9. Yes the warriors are great but they're not invinsible.
Agreed. And even this year, The Rockets lost in 6 games with GS holding only a + 11 advantage in total points. That's never been done before.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 200
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up