ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 39
« First < 283435363738 39 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2018-2019 NBA Off Season Thread!!!
Al Bundy 09:21 AM 06-11-2018
Will Lebron leave Cleveland? Will KD stay in Oakland? Who goes first to the sorry ass Suns? Will the Sacramento Kings do anything to not be a bottom tier organization? Drop draft stuff in here.
Draft Order.

1 Phoenix Suns
Deandre Ayton C Arizona

2 Sacramento Kings
Marvin Balgey III PF Duke

3 Atlanta Hawks
Luke Doncic PG Slovenia (Traded to Mavericks)

4 Memphis Grizzlies
Jaren Jackson JR PF Michigan State

5 Dallas Mavericks
Trae Young PG Oklahoma (Traded to Atlanta)

6 Orlando Magic
Mohamed Bamba C Texas

7 Chicago Bulls
Wendell Carter Jr. C Duke

8 Cleveland Cavaliers (via Nets)
Colin Sexton PG Alabama

9 New York Knicks
Kevin Knox SF Kentucky

10 Philadelphia 76ers (via Lakers)
Mikal Bridges SF Villanova (Traded to Suns for Zhaire Smith)

11 Charlotte Hornets
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander PG Kentucky (Traded To Clippers)

12 Los Angeles Clippers (via Pistons)
Miles Bridges SF Michigan State.(Traded to Hornets)

13 Los Angeles Clippers
Jerome Robinson SG Boston College

14 Denver Nuggets
Michael Porter Jr. SF Missouri

15 Washington Wizards
Troy Brown Jr. SF Oregon

16 Phoenix Suns (via Heat)
Zhaire Smith SF Texas Tech (Traded to Philadelphia)

17 Milwaukee Bucks
Donte DiVincenzo SG Villanova

18 San Antonio Spurs
Lonnie Walker IV SG Miami

19 Atlanta Hawks (via Timberwolves)
Kevin Huerter SG Maryland

20 Minnesota Timberwolves (via Thunder)
Josh Okogie SG Georgia Tech

21 Utah Jazz
Grayson Allen SG Duke

22 Chicago Bulls (via Pelicans)
Chandler Hutchison SG Boise State

23 Indiana Pacers
Aaron Holiday PG UCLA

24 Portland Trail Blazers
Anfernee Simons SG USA

25 Los Angeles Lakers (via Cavaliers)
Moritz Wagner PF Michigan

26 Philadelphia 76ers
Landry Shamet PG Wichita State

27 Boston Celtics
Robert Williams C Texas A&M

28 Golden State Warriors
Jacob Evans SG Cincinnati

29 Brooklyn Nets
Dzanana Musa SF Bosnia-Herzegovina

30 Atlanta Hawks (via Houston Rockets)
Omari Spellman PF Villanova.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:41 AM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Spurs were lucky/fortunate enough to have 3 HOFers including one of the best players of all time for most of those years (and then to follow it up with another top 5 player in the league in Leonard). They should be rebuilding at this point.
You need a lot of talent to win in the NBA. As a LeBronie you should know this better than anyone. This is nothing new it doesn't take away from the Spurs accomplishments.

Originally Posted by :
The cold certainly sucks in the winter. I'll take 80 in the summers over 100+, though. And beyond weather, there's certainly no comparison between the cities.
Go live in Canada then if you like it so much better than the USA. Get the fuck out.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:42 AM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
You need a lot of talent to win in the NBA. As a LeBronie you should know this better than anyone. This is nothing new it doesn't take away from the Spurs accomplishments.
When you run out of elite players, the wins will stop coming with it. The Spurs are all out of them now.

Originally Posted by :
Go live in Canada then if you like it so much better than the USA. Get the **** out.
Umm...I already do? :-)

And it is (especially with current President assclown embarrassing the country and running it into the ground).
[Reply]
bricks 07:18 AM 07-20-2018
When you run out of elite players, the wins will stop coming with it. The Spurs are all out of them now.

And it is (especially with current President assclown embarrassing the country and running it into the ground).
Any country is better than a country run by that stupid narcissist.
[Reply]
loochy 07:21 AM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by bricks:
Any country is better than a country run by that stupid narcissist.
I know, right? Soyboy Trudeau is quite the assclown.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Mecca 07:31 AM 07-20-2018
Dude Toronto is super nice, it's like New York without the east coast douchebaggery.
[Reply]
bricks 07:46 AM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
I know, right? Soyboy Trudeau is quite the assclown.
Posted via Mobile Device
Listen, I don’t believe in politicians ok? So nice try:-)
[Reply]
bricks 07:47 AM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Dude Toronto is super nice, it's like New York without the east coast douchebaggery.
Yeah too nice to the point where it leads to dumbassery
[Reply]
loochy 08:14 AM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by bricks:
Listen, I don’t believe in politicians ok? So nice try:-)
:-) i can respect that position
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BWillie 01:54 PM 07-20-2018
Dennis Schroder to the Thunder. Could end up being a Top 30 player in this league. Avgd 19.5ppg, 6apg last year for the Hawks. If he can learn to shoot, watch out. I think it's unlikely Trae Young will be any better than Schroder overall, but I get it they have to give Young a chance.

I cannot believe the Thunder got ANYTHING out of Carmelo Anthony. I get it's just a salary dump by Atlanta, but wow. Honestly, Carmelo not being on your roster when you already have established scorers in Westbrook & George is addition by subtraction.

I really have no idea what Houston thinks they are gaining with Carmelo. They do not lack scoring. They got a ISO ball player who likes to jack up bad midrange shots. That is totally against their philosophy as well. If they plan on playing him more than 23 minutes a game, I don't see how this makes them better. Melo would be best off going to a team is good defensively but lacks any scoring punch. NOT Houston. Will be interesting, nonetheless. So many story lines in the NBA.
[Reply]
mcaj22 04:11 PM 07-20-2018
Michael Beasley is just the cherry on top to that poop sandwich that is the Lakers roster around Lebron.

Do they seriously not plan on starting a good big/center this year? Like I understand the Warriors go small but there are still teams like Utah with Rudy Gobert that is absolutely going to smash the Lakers inside lol
[Reply]
New World Order 04:15 PM 07-20-2018

Tell that to Dirk who crushed 3 hall of famers (one of them being Lebron) while playing with a bunch of role players.
[Reply]
Miles 04:51 PM 07-20-2018
Are there any other lunatics that the Lakers can sign?
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 05:06 PM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Tell that to Dirk who crushed 3 hall of famers (one of them being Lebron) while playing with a bunch of role players.
HOF Jason Kidd was a role player huh?

That Mavericks team was one of the better teams I have seen in 20 years...the other being that Spurs team that trashed the Heat
[Reply]
New World Order 05:40 PM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:

That Mavericks team was one of the better teams I have seen in 20 years...the other being that Spurs team that trashed the Heat
At that age, yes.
[Reply]
-King- 05:51 PM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:

Eh that team was well constructed in that every player had a role and they all executed them great, but I wouldn't say they were one of the best teams by any stretch.

They were a very good team that overachieved.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 38 of 39
« First < 283435363738 39 >
Up