ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>Curb your enthusiasm season 10
GayFrogs 03:42 AM 01-23-2020
No thread for this? The new episode came out a few days ago. It was great.
Larry found a new way to avoid social obligations. Jeff is Harvey Weinstein. A lot happens...yall should watch it :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:37 AM 01-25-2020
Just as funny as it’s always been. Show is fucking comedic gold. I’m not sure if there’s ever gonna be a better pairing than Larry and Leon.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:00 AM 01-25-2020
I want to limit this to pure personality, not politics, but I absolutely loved that Larry took up a MAGA hat for selfish reasons.

I have often remarked, and am honestly a little confused how EVERYONE doesn't talk about, how if you were to scour the entirety of 'Hollywood fiction' for a character that epitomizes Trump's personality, . . . Larry's character on Curb would probably come the closest in all of history.

He's not wrong, he's just confrontational, and obsessive over little slights, and refuses to sugarcoat his criticism, . . . and it drives 'polite society' crazy until they're cursing him publicly at the top of their lungs. And it's usually because they misunderstand his point, or are too uptight themselves.

Larry and Susie with their constant sniping could be the modern Punch and Judy remarking on the president versus the media in the Trump age.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:44 PM 01-25-2020
The show is still hilarious but I wish he never changed the cameras after season 6. It looks too much like a movie now. There was something about the older cameras that made Curb even funnier.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:06 PM 01-26-2020
Absolutely brilliant show. Consistent as hell. Can't wait for the rest of this season.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 07:33 PM 01-26-2020
Just started watching a few weeks ago, into season 5. Glad they are still making new episodes, seemed to be cancelled for a while
[Reply]
GayFrogs 12:29 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
The show is still hilarious but I wish he never changed the cameras after season 6. It looks too much like a movie now. There was something about the older cameras that made Curb even funnier.
High def :-)...I agree the old ones look like they're on video tape and it worked well for the show somehow.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:36 PM 01-29-2020
Teri Polo is still looking quite ravishing. And LOL at that painting. :-)
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:01 PM 02-26-2020
Surprised this hasn't been bumped in awhile.

Anybody watching this season? The last several episodes have been great, classic Curb.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 04:13 PM 02-26-2020
The last one was killer...had the moments where something that seems irrelevant comes back into the story (star of david?). I thought fred armisen would be playing an ordinary guy who's handicapped, but he was in full portlandia mode. Awesome.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:22 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
The last one was killer...had the moments where something that seems irrelevant comes back into the story (star of david?). I thought fred armisen would be playing an ordinary guy who's handicapped, but he was in full portlandia mode. Awesome.
I laughed way more than I expected when the 'good doggie' chowed down. I think part of it was the continuing 'plausible deniability' because the SoD air freshener was supposed to smell like matzoh.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:36 PM 02-26-2020
Season started great, but that last episode was terrible. And they did a racist dog a few seasons ago.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:48 AM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Season started great, but that last episode was terrible. And they did a racist dog a few seasons ago.
That begs the question: what is an acceptable amount of white nationalist dogs for a comedy show like Curb?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:51 AM 03-02-2020
The Jets killed Carl.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 02:27 PM 03-07-2020
There must be hours worth of funeral scenes from seinfeld and curb
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up