ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 34
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Media Center>Homeland on Showtime
BigRedChief 08:40 PM 10-11-2011
Looks promising. Lots of good actors and a premise with lots of potential.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:18 AM 12-18-2012
I've still only watched half the finale. I can't believe how bad it's been, aside from the really cool moment with Quinn in Estes' bedroom.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 10:37 AM 12-18-2012
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I've still only watched half the finale. I can't believe how bad it's been, aside from the really cool moment with Quinn in Estes' bedroom.
The last half actually makes me hopeful that season 3 will be a return to season 1 quality.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:00 PM 12-18-2012
Spoiler NSFW:

Spoiler!

To borrow from Saul, this is the smartest and dumbest fucking show on television.

How the fuck did Carrie and Brody leave Langley? That place would be on lockdown.

What the fuck is Carrie going to tell Saul after being missing for over 16 hours?*

I got caught up in a "Honey Boo-Boo" marathon? Took my meds and went to sleep?

Sloppy.

*actually, more than 16 hours. Best case scenario from CIA to a place you could hike across the Canadian border (Lansdowne, Ontario) is 16 hours round trip, not counting the time it took to get the forged documents.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:49 PM 12-18-2012
Excellent review of the finale by Sean Collins of Rolling Stone:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sorter 06:00 PM 12-18-2012
Seriously, this season has mainly been garbage and the finale was awful. I love this show but it jumped the shark a long time ago.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:09 PM 12-18-2012
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Seriously, this season has mainly been garbage and the finale was awful. I love this show but it jumped the shark a long time ago.
I hated the love BS between Carrie and Brody. Lame ass shit. But, after that, starting with the guy who kills the bad guys it started to get redeemed. I thought that scene in the bedroom was awesome.

Saul is a great charector and the acting chops on Mandy Pantinkin are off the charts for TV. I never saw the bombing coming. Wonderful acting by Claire immediately after the bomb. And then the episode went back to displacement of reality. Mandy's acting at the end going from praying to smiling at Claire was off the charts too.

I not ready to proclaim its jumped the shark. There is too much talent on this show. I just don't see that talent letting it go off the rails.
[Reply]
Sorter 07:19 PM 12-18-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I hated the love BS between Carrie and Brody. Lame ass shit. But, after that, starting with the guy who kills the bad guys it started to get redeemed. I thought that scene in the bedroom was awesome.

Saul is a great charector and the acting chops on Mandy Pantinkin are off the charts for TV. I never saw the bombing coming. Wonderful acting by Claire immediately after the bomb. And then the episode went back to displacement of reality. Mandy's acting at the end going from praying to smiling at Claire was off the charts too.

I not ready to proclaim its jumped the shark. There is too much talent on this show. I just don't see that talent letting it go off the rails.
God I hope so. I did think that about Dexter too though...
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:06 PM 12-18-2012
i havent watched season 2, but i hear people saying that season 2 turned this show into a joke and its just really bad now, is it true? i was going to just wait and watch them all back to back to back, but now im not sure i want too.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:57 AM 12-19-2012
Finally watched the rest of the finale. Wretched from beginning to end. Wow did this show just completely go off the rails this season.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:39 AM 12-19-2012
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
i havent watched season 2, but i hear people saying that season 2 turned this show into a joke and its just really bad now, is it true? i was going to just wait and watch them all back to back to back, but now im not sure i want too.
Great up until around episode 6 this season then it got quite crazy. There is still potential here, but it remains to be seen whether that previous quality will return.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:41 AM 12-21-2012
Blew through the entire show in nearly 2 weeks. Season 2 went from something on Showtime to something on TNT.
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:22 PM 12-22-2012
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
This. I was awaiting to download the entire season at once instead of week by week.... but after the terrible reviews of season 2, I'm just going to retire this show from my watch list and leave it on a high note (season 1).
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:32 PM 12-22-2012
The storyline with Brody's daughter nearly made it unwatchable on its own.
[Reply]
Hootie 12:33 PM 12-22-2012
at least it made a little sense at the end...she was the only one who understood who her dad really was
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:40 PM 12-22-2012
Maybe it already exists, but somebody should put together a season 2 goofy facial expression gif collage of Carrie, Brody, and his daughter.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 34
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up