ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>For all you who want a classic SNES in September...
The Bad Guy 09:57 PM 07-21-2017
Originally Posted by :
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Super-Nin...aff#about-item
Walmart has their preorders up for Classic SNES.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:29 PM 07-21-2017
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Did that. Didn't buy one, just sharing for those that want to.
Getting a cut? :-)
[Reply]
Fish 10:50 PM 07-21-2017
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
heh, thats the problem fish. im a dope. :-)
I can give you step-by-step video instructions. Answer any question you might have through the process. It's easier than you realize. The Pi is cool, because you can easily build a Wii/PS2/PS3/Sega/SNES/NES/MAME/Atari/etc emulator. As well as adding KODI to play any movie or TV show for free.... It's a simple solution that provides a shit ton of entertainment for free. It works really well for all of that.
[Reply]
Miles 11:19 PM 07-21-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Just buy a fucking Raspberry Pi and download roms, you dopes....
Same reason these sell like crack. Nintendo nostalgia from old counsole when growing up so really like the idea of just shows up that way with a throwback look and controller from them.
[Reply]
srvy 01:14 PM 07-22-2017
I can give you step-by-step video instructions. Answer any question you might have through the process. It's easier than you realize. The Pi is cool, because you can easily build a Wii/PS2/PS3/Sega/SNES/NES/MAME/Atari/etc emulator. As well as adding KODI to play any movie or TV show for free.... It's a simple solution that provides a shit ton of entertainment for free. It works really well for all of that.
Interesting you should post that in media center might be a lot of interest. I bought my son a kit at microcenter thinking it would interest him to diy its sitting in box 3 months later. I think I should put it together so he can see that it plays games, really his one and only interest.
[Reply]
ndws 01:20 PM 07-22-2017
Just buy a ****ing Raspberry Pi and download roms, you dopes....
this. $30 and you can have the entire library (or close to it)
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:45 PM 07-22-2017
so I could play all those games on it and watch any movie?

How much? I'm horrible at this shit but I'm willing to guinea pig it for the other dummies. Lol.
[Reply]
beach tribe 06:48 PM 07-22-2017
I found a brand new PS4 wireless controller in front of our dumpster and it hooked right up to my PC via BT and it prompted me to install a SNES emulator.

I have every game and have been playing TF out of that shit..

I can't see any reason why someone would spend their hard earned money on that over priced thing..
[Reply]
beach tribe 06:49 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
so I could play all those games on it and watch any movie?

How much? I'm horrible at this shit but I'm willing to guinea pig it for the other dummies. Lol.
I am about to buy 10 of them and sell them to my friends. They requsted me to do so after seeing my PC set up. I told them I could do it on a RP and they freakin begged me.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:25 PM 07-22-2017
My girlfriend bought one 3 months ago on Ebay for $250 and has played it once. :-).
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:09 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
I am about to buy 10 of them and sell them to my friends. They requsted me to do so after seeing my PC set up. I told them I could do it on a RP and they freakin begged me.
how much would you charge a CP "friend"?
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:57 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
how much would you charge a CP "friend"?
Honestly, Silly enough, I haven't even thought about it.

When I figure out what hardware and peripherals, exactly, I'm going put into them I will get that info to you. It's gonna be cost +$30 so it's not gonna be steep at all.

If anyone else wants one let me know. Anyone on CP that wants one, will get one.

If there are any specific accessories or capabilities that anyone wants, let me know and we will get this ball rolling on Monday....

Whether self built or bought, Everyone should have one of these things, IMO.
[Reply]
beach tribe 09:06 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by Miles:
Same reason these sell like crack. Nintendo nostalgia from old counsole when growing up so really like the idea of just shows up that way with a throwback look and controller from them.
I was planning on pairing the replica SNES controller with the ones I'm building via Bluetooth,

The game and the feel of the controller is certain to fulfill all nostalgic cravings..

However, I feel like someone might really want to play more than just SNES games, so I'm going to ask what controller they want...
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:13 PM 07-22-2017

When I figure out what hardware and peripherals, exactly, I'm going put into them I will get that info to you. It's gonna be cost +$30 so it's not gonna be steep at all.

If anyone else wants one let me know. Anyone on CP that wants one, will get one.

If there are any specific accessories or capabilities that anyone wants, let me know and we will get this ball rolling on Monday....

I'm interested. Can you have all the different controllers? I can watch movies?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:27 PM 07-22-2017
Nintendo can take their artificial shortages and fuck off.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:10 AM 07-23-2017

whoa! am i dreaming? is this real life, even?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up