ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 63
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All alex all the time
Easy 6 09:46 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd like to get those two really rolling together like Atlanta uses Freeman and Coleman. Just a couple of well balanced runners who run hard as hell and can catch the ball.

This team is going to need a top notch run game to make an AFC Championship under Alex Smith in 2017, along with a top notch defense. Now, if Mahomes becomes as good as many including myself think he could be, it's a whole new level for the Chiefs. The offense could become something it hasn't been in nearly 15 years.
I honestly dont see our guys being quite as dynamic as Atlantas duo

But what our guys lack in explosiveness, they should be be able to make up for with with a grinding, wear you down, kill the clock style... provided Ehingers return is the cure for what ailed us last year

What Alex Smith brings this year, I have no clue... tempted to expect the same old shit because thats how he has mostly played for his entire career

But maybe, just maybe, the writing on the wall spurs him to reach outside of himself and he tries to MAKE plays for once... 'good' Smiff can approach dynamic, we'll see

The pressure will either make him wilt, or make him show off

If he decides to grab his balls, we could have a great year
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:15 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
and you're a classless punk, and first class asshole... seriously.
:-) you know absolutely nothing about me , obviously. But keep on keeping on.

What about me saying I hoped alex retires so some don't kill themselves makes you say that? I didn't mention you, or even think about you, sad face, so why are you butt hurt over it? Did the point hit you in the feels?
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:29 AM 05-14-2017

[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:30 AM 05-14-2017

[Reply]
SAUTO 08:31 AM 05-14-2017
That first gif is a TERRIBLE fucking throw. I would delete it immediately if you are trying to make a point about Alex being acceptable.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:33 AM 05-14-2017
He's under NO pressure by the looks of it and throws it so Wilson had to go to the ground, he made it a much harder catch
[Reply]
Kman34 08:43 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
There is very little chance Dorsey moved up that much to take a long term project... they're not asking the kid to be Werner Von Braun, they're asking him to get a basic grasp of WCO terminology

Thats doable in one offseason, let alone two

His physical upside is too great, and the cap savings involved are too big to not start him in 2018... I'm not worried about leadership, or who is gonna be the backup

Our regime will have that well in hand

Mahomes will start in 2018, if we disagree well it wouldnt be the first time... they're just not gonna burn 2 years of his rookie contract to watch him sit around IMO
I agree with this assessment.... Plus any injury or shitty play by Smith will speed it up even more... if we go 1-3 out the gate next year this place will go bonkers wanting to put the kid in... not the right move but that's what would be called for by CP and a lot of fans.
[Reply]
notorious 08:44 AM 05-14-2017
Just trust Dorsey and Reid FFS.

If Mahomes is out there Day 1 it's the right move, if he is out there year 3 (gulp) it will be the right move.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:01 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
That first gif is a TERRIBLE ****ing throw. I would delete it immediately if you are trying to make a point about Alex being acceptable.
A TD pass keeping the player inbounds is a 'bad throw'. Your ignorance is strong
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 09:04 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
A TD pass keeping the player inbounds is a 'bad throw'. Your ignorance is strong
agreed..it was perfect placement for the Albert Wilson, turd catch radius.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:15 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
agreed..it was perfect placement for the Albert Wilson, turd catch radius.
Lol, "perfect placement" for guy with "turd catch radius" is wobbly and makes him go to the ground and slide to catch it?

Shit like this is the reason you guys have absolutely no credibility.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:28 AM 05-14-2017
Let's bitch about a TD pass against the Patriots when The #1 receiver is injured. Only CP...
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:29 AM 05-14-2017
Tiger, who are the Chase Daniel apologists? You never answered my question.

I want names.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:30 AM 05-14-2017
Where mods do the trolling...CP
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:31 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Just trust Dorsey and Reid FFS.

If Mahomes is out there Day 1 it's the right move, if he is out there year 3 (gulp) it will be the right move.
And if it's year 4 then Alex Smith fulfilled our dreams of a SB :-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:38 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
John Dorsey was raving about Smith being the 4th winningest QB. He is in no rush to put in Mahomes so long as Alex keeps doing his thing
Yeah, he's definitely not in a rush to replace him. I mean, all GMs trade up 17 spots in the first round for long term backup QBs...

F**king moron. If Alex keeps doing 'his thing', that isn't good at all for him or the team. He needs to play aggressively for 4 quarters, every game. That is his only hope of putting together a season worthy of keeping him around in '18.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 63
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up