Kewl

Madden like you've never seen it...#Madden18 pic.twitter.com/1H5gNSVISD

— EA SPORTS Madden NFL (@EAMaddenNFL) May 12, 2017

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:35 PM 05-15-2017
Boner!
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:37 AM 05-16-2017
Hopefully they improved the single player aspects. I hate MUT and online play.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:10 AM 05-16-2017
I'd like them make the draft harder. Like, incredibly hard.

Right now it's far too easy to draft studs. I can usually hit on at least 5 picks every year, and if I want a QB there's virtually no chance of picking a bust, unless you're a buffoon.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:26 AM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'd like them make the draft harder. Like, incredibly hard.

Right now it's far too easy to draft studs. I can usually hit on at least 5 picks every year, and if I want a QB there's virtually no chance of picking a bust, unless you're a buffoon.
I haven't spent a ton of time but I have a harder time finding a complete stud. The position that I can usually draft well are OLBs for a 3-4 but guaranteed that if I need a QB....I'm drafting the 2nd or 3rd one. My last franchise they literally had all the same top 3....and I picked the normal one while the Dolphins drafted the Superstar right after me.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:53 PM 06-12-2017
Hmmm.

"Longshot" story mode.
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/ma...-longshot.aspx

[Reply]
The Franchise 02:44 PM 06-12-2017
You can't customize it? Way to fuck that up EA.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:48 PM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
You can't customize it? Way to fuck that up EA.
Yeah it's shitty. You get to play as one pre-made character at one position.

Awful, terrible execution of what could have been a great idea.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:35 PM 06-12-2017
I'm not sure what to make of the Longshot mode...

I like the 'idea' of it, but....man, the more I read about it the more I'm reluctant to get excited about it.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:18 AM 06-13-2017
I can't state how much I hate the interface/menu...
[Reply]
Dayze 10:23 AM 06-13-2017
I cant' determine if the Longshot mode is going to be like a 20 minute waste of time, where the times you actually play some football, it's already scripted as to what the out come will be regardless of performance etc. Or, if it will be an in-depth time consumer worthy of checking out.

I thought I read somewhere that the Longshot mode could be played while the game loads/installs....so I'm wondering if it's just going to be yet another hyped upgrade by EA only to be another failure.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:59 AM 06-13-2017
Why the fuck wouldn't you not have a mode like Road to the Show? Fucking worthless fucks at EA.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:47 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Why the **** wouldn't you not have a mode like Road to the Show? ****ing worthless ****s at EA.
yeah, that's what i was sort of hoping for when I first heard of it. then I watched the trailer and read interviews.....doesn't sound like that at all. what a bummer.

I'm not even a huge baseball fan, but I bought one of the MLB RTTS games a year ago-ish and I loved the RTTS. Super fun. In fact...I'm sort of burned out on Madden 17...I should hop back into MLB for a bit.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:33 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:
yeah, that's what i was sort of hoping for when I first heard of it. then I watched the trailer and read interviews.....doesn't sound like that at all. what a bummer.

I'm not even a huge baseball fan, but I bought one of the MLB RTTS games a year ago-ish and I loved the RTTS. Super fun. In fact...I'm sort of burned out on Madden 17...I should hop back into MLB for a bit.
I haven't bought an MLB game years....but I went out and picked up MLB 17 and I've been cranking through a RTTS right now....and loving it. San Diego Studios needs to take over Madden because EA is fucking horrible.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:52 PM 06-14-2017

Madden 18 is such BEAUTIFUL game. You guys will be blown away when you see it. Great job to @RexDEAFootball and the team at EA...

— DaDYNASTY (@DaDYNASTYCFM) June 11, 2017

First impression of Madden 18: Wow it animates totally differently. Acceleration really matters in getting off the line.

— Kat Bailey✨E3 (@The_Katbot) June 10, 2017

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:10 PM 06-14-2017
HUGE. Now your OL will get hurt. Franchise just got deeper.

Off Ball Injuries are in. Shout out to @ClintOldenburg who fought like hell to get this in for the SIM community. https://t.co/rBNI35BIFy

— Rex Dickson (@RexDEAFootball) June 11, 2017

Whoever you put at CB1 in your depth chart will matchup vs highest overall receiveer. CB2 vs 2nd best, etc.

— Anthony White (@AWhite_73) June 12, 2017

You can also match up by SPD vs SPD, Height vs Height, and Man Cover vs Route Running #Madden18 https://t.co/MeyKYDdivQ

— Operation Sports (@OperationSports) June 12, 2017

IMPORTANT POINT: Target Passing in #Madden18 is OPTIONAL. It's always active but you don't need to use it.

You can lead guys to space much more efficiently. I can also see a time where it's more intuitive to throw back shoulder/behind receivers. https://t.co/mGCeVwHv7G

#madden18 7. I think the difference in the running game is the sense of weight of a heavier HB versus a light guy like Dalvin Cook.

— Kat Bailey✨E3 (@The_Katbot) June 14, 2017

[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up