Page 9 of 117
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****
TLO 11:59 AM 08-21-2014
Let's do this.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:42 AM 08-07-2015
Originally Posted by luv:
Thanks all. I was going to start a thread, but, like I said, we're hoping that my appointment later this month tells us is was not a false positive. Once we find out when we're due, we'll be making a bigger announcement.
We just need the date of your last period please.
So we, well... I, can poke you with cracked nipples and episiotomy stories.
[Reply]
Valiant 10:24 AM 08-07-2015
If it is still positive after the doc visit, congrats luv.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:25 AM 08-07-2015
Someone is getting fucked this weekend.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:37 PM 08-07-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Luv's appointment isn't until later this month.
[Reply]
eDave 01:39 PM 08-07-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:
Luv's appointment isn't until later this month.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:11 PM 08-07-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Milf hunting seems nice
[Reply]
alanm 09:22 PM 08-10-2015
For you older guys. What do you do when a woman you loved with all your heart informs you that she is seeing someone else? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:32 PM 08-10-2015
Originally Posted by alanm:
For you older guys. What do you do when a woman you loved with all your heart informs you that she is seeing someone else? :-)
find some sleazy bitch to bang
[Reply]
ghak99 10:08 PM 08-10-2015
In my experience, they normally drive by my house multiple times a week. Flip shit about it to everyone who will listen. Make shit up to make themselves feel better. Cry. Call her crying. Post hilarious desperate shit on her facebook page. Use the kids as a way to see her. Cry some more. Beg like there's no tomorrow. Make empty threats. Stalk her. Drive by my house some more. Repeat any or all of the above until something changes.

The one time it happened to me I crawled in a cave for a couple months and came out leaner and meaner and slayed ass for a year or two, including hers, until life went on. Good luck with your journey!
[Reply]
alanm 10:21 PM 08-10-2015
Originally Posted by ghak99:
In my experience, they normally drive by my house multiple times a week. Flip shit about it to everyone who will listen. Make shit up to make themselves feel better. Cry. Call her crying. Post hilarious desperate shit on her facebook page. Use the kids as a way to see her. Cry some more. Beg like there's no tomorrow. Make empty threats. Stalk her. Drive by my house some more. Repeat any or all of the above until something changes.

The one time it happened to me I crawled in a cave for a couple months and came out leaner and meaner and slayed ass for a year or two, including hers, until life went on. Good luck with your journey!
It don't help much. But thanks. I'm so depressed. I'm not going to do any of that but get drunk. Which doesn't help but get more depressed.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:28 PM 08-10-2015
Were you married alanm? Kids?
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 10:33 PM 08-10-2015
It don't help much. But thanks. I'm so depressed. I'm not going to do any of that but get drunk. Which doesn't help but get more depressed.
Feel better bud
[Reply]
Canofbier 10:38 PM 08-10-2015
Sorry man...nobody deserves to feel that way. It will be tough, but here's my advice: go begin work on that thing that you've been wanting to do. Go bulk up, go lose weight, take a class in that thing, whatever. Give yourself reason to believe again that you're the fucking man despite the unfortunate shit that you've been put through.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 10:42 PM 08-10-2015
Originally Posted by Canofbier:
Sorry man...nobody deserves to feel that way. It will be tough, but here's my advice: go begin work on that thing that you've been wanting to do. Go bulk up, go lose weight, take a class in that thing, whatever. Give yourself reason to believe again that you're the ****ing man despite the unfortunate shit that you've been put through.
:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:46 PM 08-10-2015
Canofbier has it. Just focus on you, as cliché as it sounds.

Work and stack some paper. Work out. Find things to occupy your free time. Learn to be comfortable alone again.

It'll hurt for a long time and you'll think about her often but, after some time, one day you'll wake up and realize you've moved on.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 117
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up