ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 117
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****
TLO 11:59 AM 08-21-2014
Let's do this.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:56 AM 08-01-2015
They can test for things like gonorrhea and chlamydia through urine. They need your blood to test for herp, syphilis, and HIV though.

I'm not sure how they test for hep C... Probably blood as well.
[Reply]
eDave 12:02 PM 08-01-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
They can test for things like gonorrhea and chlamydia through urine. They need your blood to test for herp, syphilis, and HIV though.

Dating sounds like so much fun!

I've been snipped for quit a while and I STILL have to strap one on? That's some bullshit.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:06 AM 08-02-2015
If you've been wrapping it up and don't eat the cat the only thing you'd have to worry about is herpes and syphilis. You probably already have some strain of HPV.
Who doesn't eat the cat?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:09 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
Dating sounds like so much fun!

I've been snipped for quit a while and I STILL have to strap one on? That's some bullshit.
Wear a rubber dude. Just use a bareskin.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:57 AM 08-02-2015
AFAIK, eating the cat has the same taste as drinking out of a garden hose #metallic
[Reply]
alanm 01:18 AM 08-02-2015

I'm suprised you guys haven't joined a monastery yet. Dating young ladies seems to be a complete minefield nowadays. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 12:31 PM 08-02-2015

[Reply]
Simply Red 08:34 AM 08-03-2015
Not really dating - I've been working on myself as much as I can and tending to my company.

Nothing else really going on - nothing in my microcosm - and that's ok for now.

I'm not trying real hard either. So. All is well. Whenever and However it happens, one day - I'll be ready - and if it never does - that's fine too.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:01 AM 08-03-2015
You ever incorporate Zaxbys with sex SR?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:17 AM 08-03-2015
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
AFAIK, eating the cat has the same taste as drinking out of a garden hose #metallic
You probably went downtown when Aunt Flow was in town.

Reminds me: I was talking to a coworker about pussy for some reason. He's currently in a long-term relationship. He says something to the effect of "vaginas smell like fish- they all do" and I just gave him this bewildered look.

That hasn't been my experience at all. Of all the women I've had sex with, only one had a bad smell.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:20 AM 08-03-2015
Yup if it tastes like chicken keep on lickin
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:29 AM 08-03-2015
You probably went downtown when Aunt Flow was in town.

Reminds me: I was talking to a coworker about pussy for some reason. He's currently in a long-term relationship. He says something to the effect of "vaginas smell like fish- they all do" and I just gave him this bewildered look.

That hasn't been my experience at all. Of all the women I've had sex with, only one had a bad smell.
It's usually tasteless bordering on kinda like hose water. IDK. Haven't muff dove in two years so maybe I'm just glossing over details in my memory.

Cue kati and buttered popcorn.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:37 PM 08-03-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Not really dating - I've been working on myself as much as I can and tending to my company.

Nothing else really going on - nothing in my microcosm - and that's ok for now.

I'm not trying real hard either. So. All is well. Whenever and However it happens, one day - I'll be ready - and if it never does - that's fine too.
mad respect
[Reply]
eDave 04:38 PM 08-03-2015
You installed Windows 10 with that chick yet KurtCobain?
[Reply]
TLO 05:35 PM 08-03-2015
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
It's usually tasteless bordering on kinda like hose water. IDK. Haven't muff dove in two years so maybe I'm just glossing over details in my memory.

Cue kati and buttered popcorn.
The chick I went down on the other day literally had no smell, and no taste. When she came, the taste quickly changed to a metallic, almost copper flavor. It was strange. Never had that happen before.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 117
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up