ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 117
1 23451151101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****
TLO 11:59 AM 08-21-2014
Let's do this.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:09 AM 07-27-2015
Got another one lined up. We're not going to dinner.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:51 AM 07-27-2015
Well shit
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:04 PM 07-27-2015
I recently saw a girl I used to have a thing for when we were teenagers. It was from way back when I lived in another state so we've barely talked and haven't seen each other in about 5 years or so. She's got a boyfriend who she has a child with and they live together.

I had been up there for a few days and we saw each other a couple times. Nothing happened.

About a month after I came back home she called me randomly one day and told me she had just found out that her boyfriend had been cheating for months, at least. She went on to basically say that it was really hard for her not to "do anything" with me while I was up there and that she wouldn't have stopped herself had she known prior to me leaving.

It's important to note that this conversation took place about a month ago.

................... She's now engaged to be married to the guy.
[Reply]
AndChiefs 06:06 PM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I recently saw a girl I used to have a thing for when we were teenagers. It was from way back when I lived in another state so we've barely talked and haven't seen each other in about 5 years or so. She's got a boyfriend who she has a child with and they live together.

I had been up there for a few days and we saw each other a couple times. Nothing happened.

About a month after I came back home she called me randomly one day and told me she had just found out that her boyfriend had been cheating for months, at least. She went on to basically say that it was really hard for her not to "do anything" with me while I was up there and that she wouldn't have stopped herself had she known prior to me leaving.

It's important to note that this conversation took place about a month ago.

................... She's now engaged to be married to the guy.
That'll definitely last.
[Reply]
Buzz 06:49 PM 07-27-2015
So being a married old guy, sometimes I test my attractiveness to the opposite sex. I was looking for a birthday card and a decent looking mom was hovering, trying to get to the same selection I was looking at. It was awkward, I found my card, a glittery one, got that crap all over me. I looked at her and simply said "I could do without the glitter" and good lord, she busted out with laugh heard half way across the store, like I told her the funniest thing ever. Kinda freaked me out, I went on my way.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:02 PM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by Buzz:
So being a married old guy, sometimes I test my attractiveness to the opposite sex.
Forwarded to Mrs. Buzz.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:27 PM 07-27-2015
Buzz has a stable...no doubt
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:29 PM 07-27-2015
She missed out on Tha Virus Jackhammer
[Reply]
Eureka 11:42 PM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Tell us a story, Eureka.
Went on a Carnival Cruise last year through the Caribbean and had the time of my life as a single guy. That is like a smorgasbord of pew-tang for any single guy. The first night on the boat I was sitting with some girls on a couch in a bar. I hear this woman yell "this guys single" and I look up and it's a woman next to my buddy I went with, up at the bar pointing at him to a group of women sitting a little bit away. My buddy thought there wouldn't be any single women on the cruise since he had previous exp on a cruise with his X wife. He was wrong.

I Still chat with 3 chics on FB from that trip and ended up meeting up with one not long after in Vegas. This trip happened 6 mo after a 7 year relationship so I was due for some fun.

Just the other day my coworker mentioned his wife was going on a cruise with her girlfriends and he wasn't "interested in going on that shit trip". Which makes me think more women go on cruises than men.

Anyone else agree?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:54 PM 07-27-2015
You still poking that chubby chick billay?
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:53 PM 07-28-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You still poking that chubby chick billay?
He'd better be.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:46 PM 07-28-2015

[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:57 PM 07-28-2015
Hop in on that three way, Clay. It's not when there's some honey in the middle.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:20 AM 07-29-2015
So, I'm now in a committed relationship with the chick I was talking about last month.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 117
1 23451151101 > Last »
Up