ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 136
1 23451151101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Golf Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:08 PM 02-07-2015
The original Bushwood thread is overflowing like Craig Stadler's FUPA.

Use this thread to discuss tournaments, swing thoughts, equipment, and golf deals.

I thought we could also use the OP to create a WITB for ChiefsPlanet members. I'll list a poster's name and put their sticks in a spoiler tag, so you can see what everyone is carrying.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:10 PM 02-07-2015
And for the first reply, Billy Casper, maybe the best putter of all-time, is dead at 83.

Also, Tiger Woods is now a brokedick and Phil Mickelson is fading into Bolivian.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:26 PM 02-07-2015
Surely, I can't be the only person playing tomorrow.
[Reply]
Bufkin 10:28 PM 02-07-2015
Is Craig Stadler still alive? I used to use him on the old PGA Tour video games back in the late 90's because he looked like Mike Holmgren.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:34 PM 02-07-2015
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Surely, I can't be the only person playing tomorrow.
I went out and chipped and pitched this afternoon. Course wouldn't open up the range b/c they said it was too wet.

I was toying around with chipping and tried something that worked somewhat well, as I have a tendency to keep my weight too far on my rear foot. If you pick your trail heel off the ground about a half inch or so, almost all of the weight goes on your left side, ensuring a downward strike. If you have an upslope, just do the opposite.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:38 PM 02-07-2015
I need to play

Haven't played since I walked off the course mid round :-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:41 PM 02-07-2015
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I went out and chipped and pitched this afternoon. Course wouldn't open up the range b/c they said it was too wet.

I was toying around with chipping and tried something that worked somewhat well, as I have a tendency to keep my weight too far on my rear foot. If you pick your trail heel off the ground about a half inch or so, almost all of the weight goes on your left side, ensuring a downward strike. If you have an upslope, just do the opposite.
I'm not a fan of hitting off the mats but that's what I was relegated to yesterday and they still didn't have the grass open today.

That seems like it would be pretty effective for anyone with that issue. Especially for making it a part of your stance to eliminate having to think about staying forward at all. I do that well but I do have to actively think about it.
[Reply]
Miles 10:45 PM 02-07-2015
My swing is not great now but I'm a smarter player. Wish my swing were like it was back in high school a long ass time ago when I was dumbass.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:47 PM 02-07-2015
See my signature
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:48 PM 02-07-2015
Hamas fail. Not enough Bushwood in threadtitle
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:35 PM 02-07-2015
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Hamas fail. Not enough Bushwood in threadtitle
Smitty's been gone, bruh.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:39 PM 02-07-2015
Smitty's been gone, bruh.
Do you know what 'nemesis' means?
[Reply]
In58men 12:01 AM 02-08-2015
Golf = Dumb
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:03 AM 02-08-2015
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Do you know what 'nemesis' means?
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case, by a 'orrible cunt. Me.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:30 AM 02-08-2015
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case, by a 'orrible cunt. Me.
I'll be the Erroll to your Bricktop any day.

On the subject of golf itself.. It's been a while since I've played a full 18 and I'm not as disappointed with this fact as I should be.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 136
1 23451151101 > Last »
Up