ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tornado Watch for the Kansas City Area
TLO 10:27 AM 04-17-2013
Lot of potential for severe weather today. Everyone be careful out there.
[Reply]
tk13 05:51 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Shit. I have family in Ankeny, which part of the Des Moines metro?
@TWCBreaking At 6:40p CT, dangerous tornado about to strike N side of Shawnee OK; confirmed tornado also tracking into W suburbs of Des Moines IA.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:53 PM 05-19-2013
This Tulsa area cell now has 2 tornados on the ground.

Jesus fuck
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:55 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by CJizzles:
I hate anal rains.

Makes my butt hurt so much.
:-)

I know right.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:59 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Jesus.

Glad everyone is OK.

Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Glad that everyone is ok and sorry about the property.
Thanks guys, it is so odd after living in Tornado alley for over 40 years without ever having a problem.
I was already planning on trip down there to go to a family reunion on Memorial day weekend, now this will change those plans more than likely.

Dad said FEMA was out within an hour, and there are people out helping with the cleanup that they don't even know. People are wonderful for the most part.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:05 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Shogun:
gf lives in wichita, cant get ahold of her yet, but heard so far no injuries yet

Man it is scary shit.

All this reminds me of the Greensburg T that hit that town and my biological Mom was caught under rubble for three hours. We didn't know a damn thing what was going on until I got a phone call at 3am to come pick her up at the Pratt hospital.

These Ts don't give a fuck what is in there path.
[Reply]
Shogun 06:08 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Man it is scary shit.

All this reminds me of the Greensburg T that hit that town and my biological Mom was caught under rubble for three hours. We didn't know a damn thing what was going on until I got a phone call at 3am to come pick her up at the Pratt hospital.

These Ts don't give a **** what is in there path.
I was actually in Pratt at my best friends house when that Tornado hit, we were on the front porch watching it, it was so big. I actually voulunteered and helped clean up there and help rebuild the community center/church next to the high school.
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:09 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Thanks guys, it is so odd after living in Tornado alley for over 40 years without ever having a problem.
I was already planning on trip down there to go to a family reunion on Memorial day weekend, now this will change those plans more than likely.

Dad said FEMA was out within an hour, and there are people out helping with the cleanup that they don't even know. People are wonderful for the most part.
Oh I know. 38 years myself. I barely paid attention to tornado sirens until 2 years ago. Now I glue myself to the weather channel.
[Reply]
Fish 06:09 PM 05-19-2013
From OK City.... Holy shit...

[Reply]
Rasputin 06:13 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Shogun:
I was actually in Pratt at my best friends house when that Tornado hit, we were on the front porch watching it, it was so big. I actually voulunteered and helped clean up there and help rebuild the community center/church next to the high school.
Wow.

Glad you could help :-)

That town was smited off the planet Holy Crap.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:23 PM 05-19-2013
Down in OK

[Reply]
Dunit35 06:27 PM 05-19-2013
Luckily, I'm north of it. We had 80 mph winds last night.

http://m.enidnews.com/ENE/db_265294/...ex=0&pn=0&ps=5

A stock tank went flying across the road, shattered his window, light bar, spot light, and mirror. Glass cut him up. Wasn't fun trying to get to his location.
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:39 PM 05-19-2013
Looks like KC Metro is just going to get thunderstorms with strong wind front, and maybe some hail here and there. At least this batch. May redevelop later tonight.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:46 PM 05-19-2013
Shawnee, OK looks pretty pulverized. :-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:50 PM 05-19-2013
Is this the official I'm in my basement fuck tornadoes thread
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:52 PM 05-19-2013
Spring Hill, KS: weak shit here... Nothing to report.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up