ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 38
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tornado Watch for the Kansas City Area
TLO 10:27 AM 04-17-2013
Lot of potential for severe weather today. Everyone be careful out there.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:52 AM 04-17-2013
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
If you live in Joplin, this is, not so much....
I was going to say that I had a pretty healthy apathy toward storm season until Joplin. After decades of living in Kansas, it forever changed my perspective on tornadoes.

Be safe, everyone.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:54 AM 04-17-2013
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
If you live in Joplin, this is, not so much....
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:55 AM 04-17-2013
Storms are welcome to go elsewhere. Believe me. Don't care to see office and house lost inside 3 minutes again.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 11:00 AM 04-17-2013
Originally Posted by Dayze:
not to be sick and twisted ('twisted'....Get it? ), but I love severe storm season.

granted, I won't if one is every bearing down on my house; just the overall weather perspective etc. I find it interesting.

and before anyone flames me, 'no', I don't enjoy seeing any carnage.
Nothing wrong with this..I am the same way and I'm from Joplin..always loved storms

starting to go chasing sometimes whenever possible
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:03 AM 04-17-2013
not to be sick and twisted ('twisted'....Get it? ), but I love severe storm season.

granted, I won't if one is every bearing down on my house; just the overall weather perspective etc. I find it interesting.

and before anyone flames me, 'no', I don't enjoy seeing any carnage.
If you lived through Joplin or any other major tornado, one might not be as enthusiastic. Just sayin'................
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 11:06 AM 04-17-2013
my poor dog; he's going to be all screwed up today while in his cage. Hopefully his sister can calm him down.
we usually have to give him Benedryl when we know storms are coming.
fully expect him to follow me everywhere and sit/lean next to me all evening.
Get your dog a Thunder shirt. It sounds dumb, but it works.
[Reply]
Old Dog 11:27 AM 04-17-2013
I agree with Dayze. Had the back half of our roof ripped away by one in 2008 and still find it amazing, and kinda cool.
The coolest thing was that the roof over the dining room was gone, but part of the stuff in the room (including on the table where I had been sitting working on bills) looked undisturbed......freaky stuff.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:28 AM 04-17-2013
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious:
I've seen those lol. thought bout getting it.
usually I just sit on the floor with him; he either lays down or sites between the legs and I sort of either hug him or put my legs together to he's tall tucked in etc
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:29 AM 04-17-2013
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious:
These work for my pal Mr. Doggity. He swears by them. If you have a pre teen girl at home, their t-shirts fit medium to big dogs just about perfect. It calms them down for some reason.
[Reply]
loochy 11:32 AM 04-17-2013
OMG NOT A WATCH!
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 10:24 PM 05-18-2013
Tornado watch right now in KC until 4AM. And the worst part may come in Sunday evening/night.
[Reply]
AndChiefs 10:47 PM 05-18-2013
Just send the royals out there. You won't have to worry about anything hitting the area.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:48 PM 05-18-2013
I will just hang around Alex Smith...there won't be any touchdowns around him.
[Reply]
Bump 11:02 PM 05-18-2013
man I used to love tornado weather.

I would sit outside and watch the crazy force of mother nature. I was always intrigued by these massing storms. Never scared.

I wouldn't go chase them, but I would always want to step out and see if I could get a peek at one.

Was at a GF's house back in the day during that Lawrence, KS tornado around 2003 or so (give or take?). My ex GF threw a panic attack and started crying cause I ran outside. It's like bitch, I wanna see the fucking tornado shut up, we're over
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:07 PM 05-18-2013
Originally Posted by Bump:
man I used to love tornado weather.

I would sit outside and watch the crazy force of mother nature. I was always intrigued by these massing storms. Never scared.

I wouldn't go chase them, but I would always want to step out and see if I could get a peek at one.

Was at a GF's house back in the day during that Lawrence, KS tornado around 2003 or so (give or take?). My ex GF threw a panic attack and started crying cause I ran outside. It's like bitch, I wanna see the fucking tornado shut up, we're over
If u wanna hear real tornado noises eat at mongolian bbq then go home and have sex.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 38
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up