Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KS Smitty 09:46 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
Shit, maybe we can just go ahead and buy the team in a few weeks.
Unfortunately, thanks to Clark getting that last CBA agreed to, there will be no more publicly owned NFL teams.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:47 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
Around 143,000

[Reply]
pr_capone 09:48 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Hey PR...

What will it say?
The banner?

WE DESERVE BETTER! FIRE PIOLI - BENCH CASSEL
[Reply]
Frazod 09:48 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
Shit, maybe we can just go ahead and buy the team in a few weeks.
We could certainly pool enough money if the price was based on their performance.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:48 PM 10-01-2012
Consistently compete for last place? (instead of consistently compete for championships)
[Reply]
Dayze 09:54 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
:-).
[Reply]
teedubya 10:04 PM 10-01-2012
PR has this been submitted to Reddit yet? If not, let's do it in the morning.

If so, what is the link? We should do it in text and have the link included... you can generate more comments and interest that way.

Sunday after the game might be a good time to submit something, as well... With the CP audience we should be able to get some upvotes.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:04 PM 10-01-2012
I believe it is on reddit, not sure where though. Ill find it and post it let see if we can upvote it to the top
[Reply]
hometeam 10:05 PM 10-01-2012
http://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityCh...cassel_banner/

its on the chiefs reddit. Shuold go on the NFL reddit as well.
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:05 PM 10-01-2012
PMs sent to everyone who posted they wanted to donate.

It was suggested that I post *PAID* next to the user names on the OP but I'm not sure it is feasible. Unless people tag it on the donation, I'm not gonna have an idea who they are and I now have donations coming via reddit, fb, and twitter.

I will trust that people will abide by their word. If I come up short... I'll make up the diff.
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:06 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:
PR has this been submitted to Reddit yet? If not, let's do it in the morning.

If so, what is the link? We should do it in text and have the link included... you can generate more comments and interest that way.

Sunday after the game might be a good time to submit something, as well... With the CP audience we should be able to get some upvotes.
http://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityCh...cassel_banner/
[Reply]
Frazod 10:07 PM 10-01-2012
I already paid, goddammit! Put me on the list!
[Reply]
dmahurin 10:12 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
Just sent $10. Lets get this bird in the air.
My email is same as my username.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:13 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by frazod:
:-)
I just set up my PP act for the first time. Apparently I have to confirm the small deposits they made. I'll check our acct tomorrow, and donate once my acct is done.

I want my gd name up there too. !
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:16 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by frazod:
Done... sorry I missed you meng. I was doing this mostly at work between calls and on my break. I prolly missed some others.

Originally Posted by Dayze:
I just set up my PP act for the first time. Apparently I have to confirm the small deposits they made. I'll check our acct tomorrow, and donate once my acct is done.

I want my gd name up there too. !
It already is up there! :-)
[Reply]
Page 33 of 603
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133533 > Last »
Up