ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 72
« First < 19596566676869 707172 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old
TripleThreat 02:38 PM 10-08-2022

Originally Posted by :
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:01 AM 05-06-2024
I’d literally just stand there. They won’t do anything to you.

That makes me wonder, why do people even run from dogs? You’re not going to run faster than them lol just instinct I suppose..
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 10:47 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You don’t have to be faster than the bear….
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:49 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

That makes me wonder, why do people even run from dogs? You’re not going to run faster than them lol just instinct I suppose..
I was like 6 years old and walking to school one morning and some bitch ass German Shepard saw me from across the street and darted straight for me. I jumped into the back of a parked truck and as that sob ran across the street some old ass woman in some old beat up car ran his ass over and kept going.

That dog squealed and limped his ass back home and i went to school, :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:55 AM 05-06-2024

[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:57 AM 05-06-2024
Nah, they shouldn't be allowed to exist.

Even good owners have pitbulls that turn into vicious, murdering beasts when they see another dog and you just never know around humans.

The breed is savage.
He just wants a hug.

Seriously.
Attached: 54188B02-0732-4895-855A-E988E5E5E984.jpg (60.2 KB) 
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:57 AM 05-06-2024
That Beagle prob weighs like 25 pounds.

If you’re a grown ass man without a disability, you should have nothing to fear from a 45-pound Pit Bull.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:58 AM 05-06-2024
vicious beasts

they even sprayed that dog in the first video and tazed it and it kept coming

[Reply]
Bearcat 04:37 PM 05-06-2024
That first video is fucking pathetic... at least in the 2nd one, dude was trying to strangle the dog. Everyone standing in a circle screaming didn't seem to help as much.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:49 PM 05-06-2024
The cops should have shot the fucking thing right there. Fuck tazing or spraying.

If that was fucking bear spray...yeesh.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:54 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
That first video is fucking pathetic... at least in the 2nd one, dude was trying to strangle the dog. Everyone standing in a circle screaming didn't seem to help as much.
That’s what I’m saying! Every time you see one of these types of clips, it’s always a bunch of worthless old people or women.

Not that I blame old people or women for being feeble.. just saying. It’s kind of sad just how feeble the average person is.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:19 PM 05-06-2024
I mean come ON, the amount of abuse that pit took before letting go of the beagle is just amazing... I get that some of them are good dogs, but when they snap there is nothing else like them

Not even sure how they didn't break its damn spine with all of those hits to its back... the harder they hit it, the harder that damn thing clamped down
[Reply]
Pablo 05:29 PM 05-06-2024
Cops should have the authority to execute every pitbull they see on sight.

Cleaning the world up one round to the head at a time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:33 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I mean come ON, the amount of abuse that pit took before letting go of the beagle is just amazing... I get that some of them are good dogs, but when they snap there is nothing else like them

Not even sure how they didn't break its damn spine with all of those hits to its back... the harder they hit it, the harder that damn thing clamped down
I'm pretty much back to deciding to carry again, if I ever again see one on my walking route.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:59 PM 05-06-2024
That’s what I’m saying! Every time you see one of these types of clips, it’s always a bunch of worthless old people or women.

Not that I blame old people or women for being feeble.. just saying. It’s kind of sad just how feeble the average person is.
The last time a dog came after me (non pitbull - some type of medium-sized mix), I was innocently walking on the sidewalk. There were two women standing and chatting with a guy who was sitting on his steps. He was on the other side of a brick column so I could only see his feet.

So the women are there and this dog that was lying down leapt up and came at me with intent to kill. This was not a warning. It was coming for an attack. I yelled at the women to grab their dog and those two useless pieces of lint just stood and stared. The dog closed to within about fifteen feet of me and I was yelling loudly at them to get Sparkywho'sneverdoneanythinglikethisbefore. Suddenly the guy peeked around the corner and saw what was happening and he sprinted up to grab the dog. I was perhaps more mad at the women than at the dog. I think one of them was a neighbor so I almost understand her gawking instead of helping, but the other woman owned the damned useless feces eater and she didn't come and grab it. I was five seconds and a lawyer from owning her house.
[Reply]
Fish 07:33 PM 05-06-2024
If you are worried about that situation, consider getting yourself a breaker bar. Or at least in that situation, look for something similar to use and know how to use it. Even something like a stick, screwdriver, similar sized tool can work in a jif. Wedge it into the corner of the mouth of the biting dog.

[Reply]
Page 69 of 72
« First < 19596566676869 707172 >
Up