ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>UFO spotted by American Airlines pilot
Munson 07:00 AM 02-24-2021

LISTEN: Pilot reports UFO spotting; airline not denying, says speak to FBI https://t.co/bJokCj0dGd

— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 24, 2021

Originally Posted by :
American Airlines not denying UFO spotting, says talk to the FBI

Pilot said it "looked like a cruise missile type of thing"

By Paul Best | Fox News

An American Airlines passenger jet traveling from Cincinnati to Phoenix encountered a UFO over northeastern New Mexico Sunday afternoon.

The pilot on flight 2292 radioed around 1:00 p.m. CST that the UFO was flying right on top of them
, according to a radio transmission recorded by Steve Douglass on his blog, Deep Black Horizon. American Airlines verified to Fox News that the transmission is from flight 2292.

"Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us," the pilot said in the radio transmission.

"I hate to say this but it looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing moving really fast. It went right over the top of us."

American Airlines confirmed that the radio transmission is authentic, but did not give any further comment on the possible alien encounter.

"Following a debrief with our Flight Crew and additional information received, we can confirm this radio transmission was from American Airlines Flight 2292 on Feb. 21,"
an American Airlines spokesperson told Fox News in a statement. "For any additional questions on this, we encourage you to reach out to the FBI."

The FBI did not immediately respond to a request for comment Tuesday.

Flight 2292 was around 37,000 feet at the time of the sighting, and Albuquerque Center did not respond because local air traffic interfered, according to Douglass. The flight went on to land in Phoenix, Arizona.

New Mexico is home to White Sands Missile Range, which is located in the southern part of the state and is described as the Department of Defense's "largest, fully-instrumented, open air range."

White Sands Missile Range did not respond to a request for comment Tuesday.

Thousands of UFO sightings are reported each year, but encounters by pilots have received increased attention recently.

In February 2018, two pilots separately encounter an object beaming light at roughly 50,000 feet in eastern Arizona, the Arizona Republic reported.

Between 2014 and 2015, Navy pilots encountered numerous UFOs traveling at hypersonic speeds up to 30,000 feet in the air, the New York Times reported.

[Reply]
ModSocks 04:03 PM 02-24-2021
I've mentioned my uncle many times over the years and he'd say the same kind of shit. "I can't tell you what's there, but i can tell you you'd never believe it" (regarding his time at A51 and El Toro).

FWIW, while he was a NASA engineer, he was also the most deeply devout Christian i've ever met.

I never asked him if he believed in extraterrestrial life.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:05 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by bowener:
From here.

I remembered this quote or similar from a video interview with one of the LM Directors discussing a past conversation he had with his boss where he was told things they make are beyond imagination.
Yeah, this story is analogous to the story I was told back in 1994.
[Reply]
Donger 04:05 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
12:97 mark. Not what I said, but 60 miles in 30-40 seconds. I will keep re-listening as I get time.
Yes, I've heard him make that claim. But, I'm asking for proof of this, and the dropping from 50,000 to sea level in a few seconds

Its on video from the radar equipment operator of his wing man (woman).

The videos of the HUD and FLIR do not show that happening. Nor does it show what he claims in your video.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:09 PM 02-24-2021
Plus there's the whole "great filter" thing.

We DON'T want there to be extraterrestrial life, even if it's friendly. The chances for humans getting interstellar space travel and landing on other life-supporting planets are small enough as it is. If we find aliens, we probably ain't ever getting off this rock, and our species will die here when the planet decides it's had enough of our shit.
[Reply]
Pants 04:16 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, I've heard him make that claim. But, I'm asking for proof of this, and the dropping from 50,000 to sea level in a few seconds

Its on video from the radar equipment operator of his wing man (woman).

The videos of the HUD and FLIR do not show that happening. Nor does it show what he claims in your video.
Here's an article referencing this military report which, on page 3, talks about the 60,000 feet to 50 feet in a matter of seconds phenomenon.

I'm fairly certain these numbers get brought up in the video but I watched it a very long time ago and probably did some reading afterwards and could be conflating things. I just know I filed the "50,000 feet to seal level in seconds" in my brain's "credible source" folder during that period.
[Reply]
Donger 04:20 PM 02-24-2021
Here's an article referencing this military report which, on page 3, talks about the 60,000 feet to 50 feet in a matter of seconds phenomenon.

I'm fairly certain these numbers get brought up in the video but I watched a very long time ago and probably did some reading afterwards and could be conflating things. I just know I filed the "50,000 feet to seal level in seconds" in my brain.
Paywall for the first. Not seeing the video from the HUD or FLIR in the second demonstrating the claim made. And, what makes you think that's a military report?
[Reply]
Pants 04:21 PM 02-24-2021
Paywall for the first. Not seeing the video from the HUD or FLIR in the second demonstrating the claim made.
I never claimed it was on video from HUD or FLIR. Open the link in incognito mode to bypass the paywall. Works for all publications online as far as I know.
[Reply]
Donger 04:30 PM 02-24-2021
I never claimed it was on video from HUD or FLIR. Open the link in incognito mode to bypass the paywall. Works for all publications online as far as I know.
Okay. Well, that's what I'm after. I added, too, sorry.
[Reply]
Pants 04:31 PM 02-24-2021
And, what makes you think that's a military report?
I believe the article, I suppose.
[Reply]
Pants 04:35 PM 02-24-2021
Okay. Well, that's what I'm after. I added, too, sorry.
Well, I don't think the the Princeton of the Nimitz CSG will probably be releasing their scans any time soon. Maybe one day we will get something of commensurate credibility, who knows?

Fravor said that the East Coast has been seeing these things for a long time too. Nobody knows what they are. It's all freaking bizarre.
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 04:37 PM 02-24-2021
You're saying the UFO from the Navy video did that?
Actually, it was from 29,000 feet down to 50 feet in .78 of one second .
[Reply]
Donger 04:42 PM 02-24-2021
I believe the article, I suppose.
Did you notice the Wikipedia footnotes relating to various aircraft and ships?
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:53 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Who cares. I mean really.
Evidently you do. Nobody else made your dumb ass click on the thread.
[Reply]
Pants 05:00 PM 02-24-2021
Did you notice the Wikipedia footnotes relating to various aircraft and ships?
Obviously not. Looks like the article definitely used the term "military report" very loosely to put it mildly.

The report was actually compiled by the local Las Vegas station:

Originally Posted by :
Earlier this year, we made a whirlwind trip to Washington for a debriefing arranged by former Senator Harry Reid. While in D.C., the I-Team obtained copies of unclassified documents related to the UFO encounters, including the Tic Tac. The analysis was compiled in 2009 with input from multiple agencies. It confirms the Nimitz group had several interactions with AAV’s, Anomalous Aerial Vehicles.
https://www.8newsnow.com/news/i-team...ufo-incidents/
[Reply]
Donger 05:03 PM 02-24-2021
Obviously not. Looks like the article definitely used the term "military report" very loosely to put it mildly.

The report was actually compiled by the local Las Vegas station:

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/i-team...ufo-incidents/
There you go.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up