ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>UFO spotted by American Airlines pilot
Munson 07:00 AM 02-24-2021

LISTEN: Pilot reports UFO spotting; airline not denying, says speak to FBI https://t.co/bJokCj0dGd

— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 24, 2021

Originally Posted by :
American Airlines not denying UFO spotting, says talk to the FBI

Pilot said it "looked like a cruise missile type of thing"

By Paul Best | Fox News

An American Airlines passenger jet traveling from Cincinnati to Phoenix encountered a UFO over northeastern New Mexico Sunday afternoon.

The pilot on flight 2292 radioed around 1:00 p.m. CST that the UFO was flying right on top of them
, according to a radio transmission recorded by Steve Douglass on his blog, Deep Black Horizon. American Airlines verified to Fox News that the transmission is from flight 2292.

"Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us," the pilot said in the radio transmission.

"I hate to say this but it looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing moving really fast. It went right over the top of us."

American Airlines confirmed that the radio transmission is authentic, but did not give any further comment on the possible alien encounter.

"Following a debrief with our Flight Crew and additional information received, we can confirm this radio transmission was from American Airlines Flight 2292 on Feb. 21,"
an American Airlines spokesperson told Fox News in a statement. "For any additional questions on this, we encourage you to reach out to the FBI."

The FBI did not immediately respond to a request for comment Tuesday.

Flight 2292 was around 37,000 feet at the time of the sighting, and Albuquerque Center did not respond because local air traffic interfered, according to Douglass. The flight went on to land in Phoenix, Arizona.

New Mexico is home to White Sands Missile Range, which is located in the southern part of the state and is described as the Department of Defense's "largest, fully-instrumented, open air range."

White Sands Missile Range did not respond to a request for comment Tuesday.

Thousands of UFO sightings are reported each year, but encounters by pilots have received increased attention recently.

In February 2018, two pilots separately encounter an object beaming light at roughly 50,000 feet in eastern Arizona, the Arizona Republic reported.

Between 2014 and 2015, Navy pilots encountered numerous UFOs traveling at hypersonic speeds up to 30,000 feet in the air, the New York Times reported.

[Reply]
ModSocks 01:16 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Best case scenario is they make us their pets
I'll need the details on this first, it might not be such a bad gig.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:17 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Science Fiction has influenced people to believe that humans and a highly technological race of aliens could live side by side in the galaxy, despite the fact that humans don't even get along with humans.

And inter-species breeding? :-)

There is no reason to believe that an alien civilization would want to "reach out" to humanity and become allies, as there is no reason for them to do so, other than invasion or stripping our planet of resources.

An alien civilization, who's harnessed the power of hyperspace travel could likely destroy all life on Earth in a matter of seconds. Why would they want to become allies with such an inferior species other than to conquer, pillage and destroy our immensely inferior civilization?

Your attitude is based off the idea that there is anything of need here to a species possibly millions of years older and millions of years more advanced.

The reality is if aliens with that kind of technology exist there is almost nothing to fear from it.
[Reply]
Fish 01:18 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Its on video from the radar equipment operator of his wing man (woman).
Source?
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:19 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
So these guys can travel across the galaxy, to observe us or something, for which they need to be deep inside our atmosphere for some reason - and despite the inconceivably advanced technology needed to travel across deep space, they keep screwing up and letting planes spot them.

Do I have that about right?
Its more likely on occasion they interact to see what happens, like humans do with animals and bugs all the time.
[Reply]
Donger 01:19 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
I am just basing that from my memory after hearing it here:

Even if the numbers are off, let's say it was from like 25,000 feet, it's still equally as ridiculous.
Can you point out when in that video this is shown?

going from 50,000 ft to 50 ft above MSL in seconds.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:20 PM 02-24-2021
Your attitude is based off the idea that there is anything of need here to a species possibly millions of years older and millions of years more advanced.

The reality is if aliens with that kind of technology exist there is almost nothing to fear from it.
Good point, if they have the ability to travel that far that quickly they can get to many uninhabited planets to drain resources. They'd surely already have many closer planets to harvest.

So where does that lead us?

Patrick Mahomes. They're here because either they want to study Patrick, or Patrick is from their planet.

IT'S THE ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:29 PM 02-24-2021

That's because you're conflating Science Fiction with Science.

https://www.newsweek.com/stephen-haw...through-844920

Hawking took a conflicted position on alien life, at once promoting the search for extraterrestrial life and warning about the potential dangers of first contact with an alien species. His position on extraterrestrial life advocates two approaches: collecting intel and keeping as quiet as possible.

In 2010, Hawking worried what that answer would bring, describing the dangers of first contact with aliens in a Discovery Channel documentary. "If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," Hawking says. "We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet."

"Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach," Hawking said in the documentary, Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:29 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'll need the details on this first, it might not be such a bad gig.
:-)

You might be right.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:29 PM 02-24-2021
Aliens are actually humans traveling back in time. They come from a time after the nuclear holocaust of the third world war. The radioactive fallout mutated our species into tiny, big eye'd, big headed grey dudes with super advanced brains.

They've come from the future to help rig the election in Biden's favor and prevent Trump from using the Space Force to activate Skynet, which would allow the super advanced A.I to enslave the human race and use our life essence to create Adrenochrome which empowers their bots.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:33 PM 02-24-2021

Hawking took a conflicted position on alien life, at once promoting the search for extraterrestrial life and warning about the potential dangers of first contact with an alien species. His position on extraterrestrial life advocates two approaches: collecting intel and keeping as quiet as possible.

In 2010, Hawking worried what that answer would bring, describing the dangers of first contact with aliens in a Discovery Channel documentary. "If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," Hawking says. "We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet."

"Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach," Hawking said in the documentary, Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking.
That's literally 1 scientist opinion using terms like "perhaps". There are scores of other physicist that disagree.
[Reply]
Pants 01:33 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Can you point out when in that video this is shown?

going from 50,000 ft to 50 ft above MSL in seconds.
I would have to re-watch the video and I don't have the time now.

By quickly scrolling through the comments for time stamps from other viewers, there's an interesting description at 29:50 that I found.
[Reply]
Donger 01:38 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
I would have to re-watch the video and I don't have the time now.

By quickly scrolling through the comments for time stamps from other viewers, there's an interesting description at 29:50 that I found.
Not relevant to what I asked for.
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 02:06 PM 02-24-2021
The notion that an advanced alien civilization visiting Earth while being caught on radar shouldn't be "fun" in any way, shape or form.

Alien visitation can mean only a few things. Either they're scouting the planet for necessary resources such as water or other highly valuable minerals and mineral deposits or they're planning an invasion.

If an alien civilization can travel at lightspeed throughout the universe, there's nothing currently in human technology and innovation that can match their technological prowess.

Humans would be as consequential to them as insects are to us.
You should watch Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind by Dr. Stephen Greer, It proposes several good theories. It might change your mind about us being slaughtered by advanced civilizations.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:25 PM 02-24-2021

I take a different approach than Hawking. If your species is capable of faster than light travel then there is really no reason to conquer and colonize planets. The mineral wealth of space vastly vastly exceed anything found on a planet.

Even if you had to colonize a planet, why choose one with potentially hostile intelligent species when they are many that are inhabitable without that risk.
[Reply]
Mennonite 02:25 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Aliens are actually humans traveling back in time. They come from a time after the nuclear holocaust of the third world war. The radioactive fallout mutated our species into tiny, big eye'd, big headed grey dudes with super advanced brains.

They've come from the future to help rig the election in Biden's favor and prevent Trump from using the Space Force to activate Skynet, which would allow the super advanced A.I to enslave the human race and use our life essence to create Adrenochrome which empowers their bots.

[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up