ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>OU footballer picks bar fight. (With an MMA dude)
Prison Bitch 12:31 PM 02-23-2021

OU football player Spencer Jones picked a fight against a guy with a decade of MMA training at an OU bar this past weekend.

It didn’t end well for him and he almost lost his eye. He is currently recovering from eye surgery. pic.twitter.com/OuvgyppljM

— Unnecessary Roughness (@UnnecRoughness) February 22, 2021

[Reply]
philfree 04:32 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
You know that those assholes deserved what they got.
I don't know if that's true or not from the limited video. I think if you were an upper echelon fighter you would find a way to avoid situations like that though. It takes a man to walk away type of thing.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:36 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
I don't know if that's true or not from the limited video. I think if you were an upper echelon fighter you would find a way to avoid situations like that though. It takes a man to walk away type of thing.
There's some truth to this. Beating up a dude wearing a turtleneck inside a mens bathroom isn't exactly winning the Intercontinental Championship Belt
[Reply]
vailpass 04:40 PM 02-23-2021
True. But sometimes some bastard needs slapped upside the head. I imagine this was one of those times where dude's skills were calling him to act.
[Reply]
kcclone 04:42 PM 02-23-2021
Off balance haymakers by drunk dudes vs guys who know how to grapple and choke = not good
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:43 PM 02-23-2021
Even if one has those skills I think they would be better off avoiding altercations. And if you're a licensed? or certified? fighter I wonder if there is legal implications for throwing down on some suspecting dude. Kind of like a boxers fists being considered lethal weapons.
A man’s game charges a man’s price. Got called a p*ssy a couple times in high school for avoiding fights, but I sure as hell never wanted my well-being to be in the hands of an MMA wannabe with something to prove.
[Reply]
Monticore 05:01 PM 02-23-2021
friend of mine is about 5"5" maybe 140lbs but the cauliflower ears are a definite sign you should stay away on top of being a MMA fight he is also Canadian special force JTF2 working as an assaulter I don't think big guys scare him too much.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:21 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
friend of mine is about 5"5" maybe 140lbs but the cauliflower ears are a definite sign you should stay away on top of being a MMA fight he is also Canadian special force JTF2 working as an assaulter I don't think big guys scare him too much.
Been in three actual fights in my life. All in middle/high school.

Won/held my own against the two taller than me.

Got my ass kicked to a different time zone against the short and stocky guy I decided to **** talk during football practice. Never again. Started being smarter/getting out of fights after that one. Sometimes the victory is getting to the next day.
[Reply]
SupDock 05:35 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Man’s game charges a man’s price. Got called a p*ssy a couple times in high school for avoiding fights, but I sure as hell never wanted my well-being to be in the hands of an MMA wannabe with something to prove.
Freak injuries happen too. A guy gets KOd and hits his head on the floor or a wall and never wakes up. Shit isn't worth it.
[Reply]
J Diddy 05:41 PM 02-23-2021
That was some spectacular color commentary by the pretty fly for a white guy.
[Reply]
Mennonite 05:42 PM 02-23-2021
Bart: Remember when Tom had you in that headlock and you screamed, "I'm a hemophiliac!" and when he let you go, you kicked him in the back?
Homer: Yeah.
Bart: Will you teach me how to do that?
Homer: Sure, boy. First, you gotta shriek like a woman and keep sobbing until he turns away in disgust. That's when it's time to kick some back. And then when he's lying down on the ground...
Bart: Yeah.
Homer: Kick him in the ribs.
Homer: Step on his neck.
Homer: And run like hell.
[Reply]
Monticore 05:50 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Freak injuries happen too. A guy gets KOd and hits his head on the floor or a wall and never wakes up. Shit isn't worth it.
Had few kids die up here in high school because of fights after dances etc.. one guy who spent time in prison ended fighting in the UFC but im sure it still bothers him to this day.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:50 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Absolutely, all it takes is one wrong fall and it's game over.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:53 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
:-) that shoulda been Football players first pre-snap read about the situation.
:-) Good one !!:-)

Booze and pre-snap reads don't exist.:-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 05:53 PM 02-23-2021
I'd have gone all Covid on their asses except they weren't wearing masks any way.
[Reply]
TLO 05:54 PM 02-23-2021
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up