ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Can we talk about Tershawn Wharton?
staylor26 09:36 PM 11-02-2020
This guy is like really fucking good.

He’s playing so well as an UDFA rookie at a position where guys just simply don’t usually play that well until year 2 or 3.

His upside is extremely high for a guy that’s just a rotational player right now. Him and Jones as our interior pass rushers is going to be unfair for the next few years.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:43 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
He was looking pretty good a year ago, wasn’t he?

And if our 3rd round DT from a year ago has already fallen out of favor that’s not really a good look, so i hope that’s not the case. In a vacuum it’s not that big a deal, but when you factor in the Speaks pick from the year before and Kpass the year before that it’s not ideal if you have almost nothing to show from two 2nds and a 3rd spent on the DL.
Ok knowmo
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:45 PM 02-24-2021
LOVE him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:46 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
LOVE him.
Yep. What a find. Him and Sneed just made this year's rookie class.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:49 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep. What a find. Him and Sneed just made this year's rookie class.
Yup. CEH and Gay are just scratching the surface as well. If Bert can find a TE2, an edge, and an OL or two, I just might be in love.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:50 PM 02-24-2021
Yup. CEH and Gay are just scratching the surface as well. If Bert can find a TE2, an edge, and an OL or two, I just might be in love.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:52 PM 02-24-2021
Exactly.
Seriously, though, the guys in the scouting department appear to be killing it. Hope we can hold onto these guys.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:54 PM 02-24-2021
Seriously, though, the guys in the scouting department appear to be killing it. Hope we can hold onto these guys.
And hope it continues. If they keep going like this, the team will always be stacked.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:03 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Damn, he is a big dude...
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:23 PM 02-24-2021
If you're able to get 3 guys from the draft/UDFA to be 1st year impact/solid contributors, then you did a fine job.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:27 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
If you're able to get 3 guys from the draft/UDFA to be 1st year impact/solid contributors, then you did a fine job.
CEH, Danna, Sneed, and Wharton all contributed.

And Gay definitely flashed the ability to be a contributor next year.

If Niang comes in and contributes, this past offseason was an A+.

And then you look at the season before - Hardman has contributed (although he needs to develop more). Then you have Thornhill, Fenton, and Alegretti all contributing from that draft.

Veach is doing a great job IMO.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:33 PM 02-24-2021

And then you look at the season before - Hardman has contributed (although he needs to develop more). Then you have Thornhill, Fenton, and Alegretti all contributing from that draft.

The Hitchens signing also looked much better this year. The only obvious black eye on Brad’s resume is Speaks, but that’s also his first pick as a GM.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:38 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The Hitchens signing also looked much better this year. The only obvious black eye on Brad’s resume is Speaks, but that’s also his first pick as a GM.
That was an odd year, too. The scouting department wasn't settled after they let Dorsey go so late in the previous year.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:55 PM 02-24-2021

Its not just your opinion, its a fact... his eye for talent is elite
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:08 PM 02-24-2021
I love Hardman, but I wonder if they considered AJ Brown? Dude would be a beast in this offense.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:12 PM 02-24-2021
I love Hardman, but I wonder if they considered AJ Brown? Dude would be a beast in this offense.
AJ Brown went early in the 2nd. He wasn’t even an option.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up