ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 162
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:50 PM 12-27-2020
Still feel like the Steelers are going to be the team we see.

Josh Allen is going to choke.

Big Ben looked good today.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:02 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
SAME OLD BROWNS. Same as it ever was....ever was.....ever was
Same as it ever was...
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 09:21 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Still feel like the Steelers are going to be the team we see.

Josh Allen is going to choke.

Big Ben looked good today.
I think it will end up being who is #2.....Steelers or Bills

I think the moment those two has to go on the road, they're toast
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:07 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
In the end they had to win games with Kirk Cousins. Just as we could only manage one win with Alex Smith despite having a much much more superior team. Minnesota had a better D but man, the browns run offense is as elite. I think you're letting the Chiefs dominance cloud your judgment. Are the browns super bowl contenders? No. Are they every bit as good as the early Reid years chiefs, the mariota titans, or the vikings or your typical wild cards? Yes. They will steal a playoff win or at lease come close if their D gets pretty healthy.
I don’t remember Reid’s early Chiefs teams losing to a 1-win team. Do you?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:29 PM 12-27-2020
The beauty of the 1 seed (besides the bye and HFA) is that we only have to play the Steelers or Bills and not both.

I think we can be a bit sloppy from a long rest and still take care of the Colts, Ravens, Titans, Dolphins, or Browns in the Divisional Round.

I’m hoping we see the Steelers in the AFCCG. Their bye was week 4. They’ll be beat to shit and traveling to play a team that’s more talented than them AND playing their second game off a bye.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:36 PM 12-27-2020
With the way it’s set up now, it feels like we’re going to see the Titans again in the divisional rd then the winner of Steelers/Bills in the championship rd.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:37 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
With the way it’s set up now, it feels like we’re going to see the Titans again in the divisional rd then the winner of Steelers/Bills in the championship rd.
I would welcome that.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:38 PM 12-27-2020
I can see the Steelers losing the divisional and handing us the low seed. Browns would be sweet.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:04 AM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
I can see the Steelers losing the divisional and handing us the low seed. Browns would be sweet.
Browns’ run game makes me nervous if we have another down day on offense. They could easily drain the clock and finish drives with 7. Garrett started the year as a monster, too.

Steelers’ don’t scare me too much, especially with their LB situation and lack of run game. Their secondary can be decent at times but I think we win that game 9/10.

Titans are all about Henry, Brown and Tannehill. We have proven we can shut that down. Kill the engine before it starts rolling.

Dolphins strangely make me nervous because of how close we played them, and FitzMagic can strike at any time. Decent pass rush too.

Bills are talented. But I can’t forget Josh Allen absolutely shitting his pants in their playoff game last year. I hope that returns.

Colts make me nervous because of their defense and the fact the Rivers historically plays us close - but thats entirely based on his experience from the Chargers which doesn’t have much bearing here.

Ultimately, we’ll have to lay an egg on Offense for this team to lose. Taking a step back, it’s truly one of the greatest teams in NFL history and it hasn’t even reached its full potential. I don’t want to look ahead too much, but if this is a “slump” year or a “growth” year, then next season could truly be a masterpiece.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:03 PM 12-28-2020
Let me know when you guys see it :-)

Chiefs are playing the game on a different setting.

— NFL passing leader - Mahomes
— NFL receiving leader - Kelce
— No. 2 in TDs - Cheetah
— No. 3 in INT - Honey Badger
— 23-1 in their last 24 games
— Locked up AFC’s first-round bye

Repeat coming? �� @brgridiron pic.twitter.com/lcQRsGHnzg

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) December 28, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:05 PM 12-28-2020

:-)

Poor Ryan Tannehill.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:11 PM 12-28-2020

There is some straight venom in those comments.

Holy shit :-)
[Reply]
bowener 01:12 PM 12-28-2020
I would have agreed before last night. The Titans were pathetic, and everybody can still use the same formula to beat them. Slow Henry down and force RT to beat you. You might give up a big play here and there while you spend the first half slowing Henry, but Vrabel will panic and start to air the ball out and lose.

I don't know how they have 10 wins. I haven't watched them at all this year, but those 10 wins have to be a mirage or something.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:26 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by bowener:
I would have agreed before last night. The Titans were pathetic, and everybody can still use the same formula to beat them. Slow Henry down and force RT to beat you. You might give up a big play here and there while you spend the first half slowing Henry, but Vrabel will panic and start to air the ball out and lose.

I don't know how they have 10 wins. I haven't watched them at all this year, but those 10 wins have to be a mirage or something.
Too bad Jeffy isn't here to tell you how Tannehill is really the best QB in the NFL. He had pretty graphics and everything.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:49 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don’t remember Reid’s early Chiefs teams losing to a 1-win team. Do you?
dude. Did you see their covid list? Come on.
[Reply]
Page 152 of 162
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156 > Last »
Up