ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith unlikely to ever play again
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:39 AM 03-21-2019

Alex Smith is “unlikely to ever play again,” per @JasonLaCanfora https://t.co/4GUBsNFqAZ

— Arrowhead Addict (@ArrowheadAddict) March 21, 2019

[Reply]
threebag 12:15 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Hope he enjoys retirement. He turned himself into a very respectable QB after a disastrous start in SF.
That’s a testament to make it through the shit he had there. Hope he enjoys the rest of his game.
[Reply]
In58men 12:16 PM 03-21-2019
A couple concussions and a leg injury that’ll probably bother him forever. He needs to retire, arthritis is a motherfucker. Better take it easy now.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:16 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Bummer. Glad he got paid first.
By someone other than us.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:16 PM 03-21-2019
Kafka will ultimately be the OC after Bienemy leaves. After Reid retires Kafka will be the head coach. Smith should be the OC
[Reply]
carcosa 12:16 PM 03-21-2019
Who fucking cares??? He was trash, throw him in the dumpster!!!!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:18 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Who ****ing cares??? He was trash, throw him in the dumpster!!!!
Correction he was a draft pick
[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:19 PM 03-21-2019
Class act and by all accounts was a good / great mentor for PMII.
[Reply]
Bwana 12:22 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Too bad for Alex, he seems like a really good guy. I think he would be a good broadcaster as well, he seems to have a really high football IQ and is well spoken.
Yep, I agree.
[Reply]
loochy 12:23 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Honestly,

After our OC moves on, wouldn't mind bringing him in as a QB Coach/OC
:-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:32 PM 03-21-2019
He seems like a guy who thrived on the grind, so coaching may be in his future. Honestly, after the botched shoulder surgery/rushed recovery in San Fran his fundamental soundness was the only thing that kept him above average.

Good guy. Hope he has a good life whatever he decides.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:00 PM 03-21-2019
I liked Alex. He did a pretty good job while he was here. It was clear he was not a Super Bowl Caliber QB, he just didn't have that 5th Gear. But he did a great job getting Mahomie prepared, and by all accounts he's a really good person. I don't think he'll do broadcasting. When he did his weekly radio gig with KK, he just wasn't smooth enough to be a commentator. And he won't be a coach. Coaches work their asses off, long hours away from home. He's got millions in the bank. He can do whatever he wants and not have to bust ass doing it. I wish him well.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 01:05 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I liked Alex. He did a pretty good job while he was here. It was clear he was not a Super Bowl Caliber QB, he just didn't have that 5th Gear. But he did a great job getting Mahomie prepared, and by all accounts he's a really good person. I don't think he'll do broadcasting. When he did his weekly radio gig with KK, he just wasn't smooth enough to be a commentator. And he won't be a coach. Coaches work their asses off, long hours away from home. He's got millions in the bank. He can do whatever he wants and not have to bust ass doing it. I wish him well.
More or less what I came to say :-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:06 PM 03-21-2019
Glad he made it out of the injury alive

Glad he got paid

Appreciate his time here and how he helped mahomes

See you on Monday Nights maybe? I heard they were after manning but perhaps they can checkdown to Alex
[Reply]
threebag 01:13 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Who ****ing cares??? He was trash, throw him in the dumpster!!!!
Better get some antivenin, think those rattlesnake fries are tearing your ass up
[Reply]
Otter 01:26 PM 03-21-2019
That sucks, I liked Alex.

Way too conservative in his play style many times but always seemed like a genuinely nice and sincere guy. Had a set of wheels on him as well.

I doubt he has much too worry about besides missing the game.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up