ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 29
« First < 152122232425 26272829 >
In Memoriam>RIP Logical (Jim)
Son of Logical 02:39 PM 04-29-2009
Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:42 PM 07-09-2009
Jim is sorely missed.

Rest in peace, old friend.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:50 PM 07-09-2009
Very sorry to hear about Logical/Jim to those that knew him.

He was a Planet mainstay & always kept the banter lively, to say the least.

My thoughts & prayers to his family, may he Rest In Peace.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:02 PM 07-09-2009
Damm I liked Logical alot-one of my favs. Life is just too short.

RIP my friend-I will miss ya!
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:46 PM 12-16-2010
strange bump?
[Reply]
stevieray 09:54 PM 12-16-2010
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
strange bump?
nope...thought about Jim today...:-)
[Reply]
Zaiko 10:07 PM 12-16-2010
Very sorry to hear this. Wish your family the best.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:13 PM 12-16-2010
strange bump?
Not at all. My own dad died nearly a year ago, too....after a brief and merciful battle with cancer. Whenever I think of my own dad, I also think of Jim. As 'odd' as that may seem to some....Jim, regardless of our disagreements, was a good man.

CP is not the same place it used to be; for both good and bad reasons. Jim is one of the things the "new" planet is missing. RIP, Jim.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:15 PM 12-16-2010
Never really knew Jim but it looks like he met a lot to this place RIP
[Reply]
teedubya 10:27 PM 12-16-2010
I liked Jim... We went 'round and 'round, but he was a great guy.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:17 PM 12-16-2010
Originally Posted by billay:
Never really knew Jim but it looks like he met a lot to this place RIP
Not everybody knew it but he basically paid for the place for several years out of his own pocket. His single annual donation vastly outweighed the combined donations of all others. I've been out of the picture for several years now but yeah, he meant a lot to this place both on the front end and the back end. Hopefully Kyle has found another well-off member to pick up the monetary slack for Jim.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:27 PM 12-16-2010
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Not everybody knew it but he basically paid for the place for several years out of his own pocket. His single annual donation vastly outweighed the combined donations of all others. I've been out of the picture for several years now but yeah, he meant a lot to this place both on the front end and the back end. Hopefully Kyle has found another well-off member to pick up the monetary slack for Jim.
How much does it cost to run this site? I'd say every member donate this year to honor Jim.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:33 PM 12-16-2010
He was a good guy. Misunderstood, but a good guy.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:37 PM 12-16-2010
Wait I missed it. What was the reason for this bump?

Nothing against it... just wondering if there was a particular reason why
[Reply]
Gadzooks 11:37 PM 12-16-2010
strange bump?
What was the reasoning behind the bump?
[Reply]
stevieray 11:53 PM 12-16-2010
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
What was the reasoning behind the bump?
post 365
[Reply]