ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith unlikely to ever play again
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:39 AM 03-21-2019

Alex Smith is “unlikely to ever play again,” per @JasonLaCanfora https://t.co/4GUBsNFqAZ

— Arrowhead Addict (@ArrowheadAddict) March 21, 2019

[Reply]
eDave 01:13 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Alex may not feel “welcome back” this year either after publicly airing his grievances with the team.
Doesn't seem like he cares.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 01:36 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I love Sims takes. Just retire! Or at best, you’re a 3rd string qb. I don’t want you as my teams backup.
I normally agree with Sims but don't get the Smith hate.

Washington were 5-1 with Smith and 2-8 without him last year. Going 5-1 with that Washington is really good.

There aren't 32 worse players than him in the league let alone 64.
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:12 PM 02-25-2021
I don't think Alex would want to be a coach. He's got a bazillion dollars, and NFL coaches work long hard hours away from their families for the bulk of the year. He doesn't need the money. He's set for life. If he's not going to play, he should just walk away while he can walk and go enjoy life. He's earned that.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:23 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I don't think Alex would want to be a coach. He's got a bazillion dollars, and NFL coaches work long hard hours away from their families for the bulk of the year. He doesn't need the money. He's set for life. If he's not going to play, he should just walk away while he can walk and go enjoy life. He's earned that.
Agreed. I’ll bet he gets into TV.
[Reply]
threebag 05:04 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Agreed. I’ll bet he gets into TV.
I bet he gets into Elizabeth and his family... fuck all that other shit
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:05 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by threebag02:
I bet he gets into Elizabeth and his family... **** all that other shit
Yeah, he has never struck me as a tv guy. He's not exciting, he's not funny. He's a great guy I'm sure, but not everyone is made for TV.

There's nothing wrong with retiring...writing a book...doing some motivational speaking or charity work...or just chill the hell out and be a dad and husband with your millions of dollars.
[Reply]
cdcox 01:02 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
...writing a book...
I respect the hell out of Alex for coming back. But that doesn’t make a book. TL;DR goes like this: sucked, got better, won a few less playoff games than he lost, sort of mentored the GOAT, traded, shredded, almost died, came back, scared the shit out of people that I was going to die again, and sucked again. Ending on a low note doesn’t make a great story. Snoopy will buy a copy for sure. Probably his wife. Not sure where the third sale comes from.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:36 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Yeah, he has never struck me as a tv guy. He's not exciting, he's not funny. He's a great guy I'm sure, but not everyone is made for TV.

There's nothing wrong with retiring...writing a book...doing some motivational speaking or charity work...or just chill the hell out and be a dad and husband with your millions of dollars.
Fuck man. Casshole is doing TV. Someone posted a clip of the shit somewhere and I made the mistake of clicking on it.

Alex is better than Casshole.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:09 AM 03-01-2021
Bring Alex in for a look as backup?

The Washington Football Team is expected to part ways with QB Alex Smith in the coming days, sources tell me and @KimJonesSports. The AP Comeback Player of the Year has said he still wants to play, and at age 36 may have a chance to do so.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 1, 2021

[Reply]
Skyy God 11:58 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Bring Alex in for a look as backup?

Fire Deberg into the sun??
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:16 PM 08-29-2021
Alex Smith on 60 Minutes tonight.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526