ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll
Page 18 of 39
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Hall of Classics>15K penis's examined. How do you measure up?
ModSocks 05:16 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by srvy:
What is the specs for measuring a dick? That may be whats throwing all. Being a land surveyor we are experts in measurements but we need some guidelines.
Oh and by the way surveyors do measure up!
Shrug. I go from the top of the base. 5"x3" seems pretty small. If you measure from the nutsack, then you probably end up with an extra inch or two.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:50 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Im a small dude in stature (5-9") and even my dick is bigger than that. .
Physical size doesn't correlate to dick size. Nor does big hands or feet mean your packing large.
I don't think the poll is inaccurate. Maybe some are lying, but i doubt most are.

5"...that's a small dick...
It's a scientific study. The people participating don't lie. They are measured by scientists or their assistants in the study. They don't take peoples word. There have been other studies that basically show the same average size.

if they did take peoples word for it you'd get results like the Chiefs Planet poll. Even though its private, people are not honest.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:58 PM 03-04-2015
Im honestly not surprised most here are reporting higher than 5". No, i don't believe the majority are lying. 5" seems really fucking small.
This "study" is damn near quackery:

The study participants were men aged 17 to 91 who had their penises measured in 20 previously published studies conducted in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the United States.

The team found no evidence for penis size differences linked to race, though most of the study participants were of European and Middle Eastern descent and a full comparison could thus not be made.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/2388...-average-size/

----

So basically, this isn't a "new" study, nor is it comprehensive. If the scientists didn't actually create this study from the ground up, didn't measure in South America, Australia and didn't specify which countries in Asia, their conclusions are likely to be extremely skewed and inaccurate.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:12 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

The study participants were men aged 17 to 91 who had their penises measured in 20 previously published studies conducted in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the United States.

The team found no evidence for penis size differences linked to race, though most of the study participants were of European and Middle Eastern descent and a full comparison could thus not be made.

----

So basically, this isn't a "new" study, nor is it comprehensive. If the scientists didn't actually create this study from the ground up, didn't measure in South America, Australia and didn't specify which countries in Asia, their conclusions are likely to be extremely skewed and inaccurate.
This is being published in a old school scientific medical journal.

Official journal of the British Association of Urological Surgeons, the Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand, the Hong Kong Urological Association, the Caribbean Urological Association and the Irish Society of Urology, and affiliated journal of the Urological Society of India

Doesn't look like a bunch of quacks to me.:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:14 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This is being published in a old school scientific medical journal.

Official journal of the British Association of Urological Surgeons, the Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand, the Hong Kong Urological Association, the Caribbean Urological Association and the Irish Society of Urology, and affiliated journal of the Urological Society of India

Doesn't look like a bunch of quacks to me.:-)
It's incomplete. If they're outright admitting that most of the men were European and Middle Eastern, it's not representative of all men everywhere and should not be used as any type of standard.

It's not a true average when the majority is from two races.
[Reply]
srvy 06:12 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

----

Africa could even everything out. That has to be considered as ramping up the results. Well unless they only traveled to pigmie lands.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:16 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by srvy:
Africa could even everything out. That has to be considered as ramping up the results. Well unless they only traveled to pigmie lands.
Exactly.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:50 PM 03-04-2015
What out one that curve up—was what I meant?
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:52 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
What out one that curve up—was what I meant?
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:54 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
:-)
Never seen that? I have. One strange moment.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:57 PM 03-04-2015
New pole!

What is the largest size towel your erect penis can support?

A - Paper
B - Washcloth
C - Hand Towel
D - Dish Towel
E - Bath Towel
F - Beach Towel
[Reply]
Donger 06:02 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
New pole!

A - Paper
B - Washcloth
C - Hand Towel
D - Dish Towel
E - Bath Towel
F - Beach Towel
Am I standing up or laying down? And how many reps?
[Reply]
srvy 06:07 PM 03-04-2015
New pole!

A - Paper
B - Washcloth
C - Hand Towel
D - Dish Towel
E - Bath Towel
F - Beach Towel
For how long and age could come into play here. Course they do have a lil blue pill for such things.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:13 PM 03-04-2015
New pole!

A - Paper
B - Washcloth
C - Hand Towel
D - Dish Towel
E - Bath Towel
F - Beach Towel
Your going to need a "G:" option for Chiefs Planet members. G: Anvil
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:48 PM 03-04-2015
New pole!

A - Paper
B - Washcloth
C - Hand Towel
D - Dish Towel
E - Bath Towel
F - Beach Towel
Isuzu Trooper?

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 18 of 39
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up