ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 46
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:25 PM 01-19-2021
So, which one is the trans?
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:28 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by RomanJacobi:
When we were kids, and too young to get hold of beer, we used to do this weird thing to get "high." You squat down and start hyperventilating fast and deep. Then after a minute or so of that, you stand up and a guy picks you up in a bear-hug and squeezes your chest. You pass out.

We were teenagers. I make no excuses or apologies.

You're only out for a couple of seconds, but you end up confused, you don't remember exactly what happened or how long you were out. It's impossible to get up and walk without assistance and it wears off almost completely after a couple of minutes.
We used to do this too, but by someone pushing their thumbs hard into your neck on the carotid arteries. Then you wake up and everyone's laughing at you. Some times we'd take a big bong rip then pass out. I've also done it to myself once just by hyperventilating then blowing on my thumb.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:28 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No shit. My comment was not a criticism of Mahomes, he didn't know what the **** was going on either.

I have noticed a weird trend that when a player is on the ground after a tackle or hit other players have a weird tendency to immediately go try to pick them up off the ground not having a clue if they are alright. Cant remember which game it was but a WR got just destroyed earlier this year on a helmet to helmet hit and his teammates ran over and started pulling on his arms to help him up and I was thinking damn I hope they **** him up him further.
I didn’t even reply to your comment.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:28 PM 01-19-2021
Do you idiots really have to bring your dipshit misogyny into this thread about Mahomes' injury
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:40 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I didn’t even reply to your comment.
Wasn't implying you did.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:47 PM 01-19-2021
Because they knew what the fuck was going on. Jesus
That guy is constantly posting stupid fucking shit. He’s an idiot.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:48 PM 01-19-2021
Because they knew what the fuck was going on. Jesus

When your QB’s down & you can tell he’s out of it. Hard to miss.
Good Gawd.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:48 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That’s why he should have just stayed in the ground. Somebody has to hold him down there. They all acted like morons when Mahomes was staggering around. Sherman was right there & acted like he could careless. Dumbass
To be fair, Sherman has always been just about useless.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:50 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That guy is constantly posting stupid fucking shit. He’s an idiot.

You’re a cumsucking cocksucker.

Fucking morons.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:51 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Do you idiots really have to bring your dipshit misogyny into this thread about Mahomes' injury
You’re such a fucking SJW :-)

You must be a huge pussy IRL.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:53 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
there was misogyny? Where? Why do i always miss the good stuff?
[Reply]
sedated 01:54 PM 01-19-2021
No shit. My comment was not a criticism of Mahomes, he didn't know what the **** was going on either.

I have noticed a weird trend that when a player is on the ground after a tackle or hit other players have a weird tendency to immediately go try to pick them up off the ground not having a clue if they are alright. Cant remember which game it was but a WR got just destroyed earlier this year on a helmet to helmet hit and his teammates ran over and started pulling on his arms to help him up and I was thinking damn I hope they **** him up him further.
My thought is that is a combination of the "rub some dirt on it" mindset, and more recently wanting to get someone up as quickly as possible because if they stay on the ground it might risk an injury timeout and/or being yanked from the game to evaluate a concussion.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:55 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

[Reply]
staylor26 01:56 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Apparently making a joke is misogyny.

This dude throws around racist, misogynist, etc. like your typical SJW.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:00 PM 01-19-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 46
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up