ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 16 of 38
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
JD10367 03:40 PM 11-23-2020
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
[Reply]
Donger 05:04 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I just got new feeders for my cats so that they can have access to their own food. They read the cats' microchips and only open up the bowls when the right cat is there. It's magical.

Sign me up for that shit. It'd be magical if I could just get in my car with no keys and know that it's theft proof. Or just walk up to my door and have it unlock because it knows it's me. Or just wave my hand at a cash register to charge it to my card. (Yes, you can do some of this with bluetooth, but then your phone can get stolen.)

So hail Satan or some shit. Bring it on.

(Note that none of this has anything to do with vaccines, though.)
Did you have to "pair" each cats' microchip to each feeder? If so, what was the procedure like?
[Reply]
DaFace 05:08 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Did you have to "pair" each cats' microchip to each feeder? If so, what was the procedure like?
Yeah, it's pretty simple. You just put it in pairing mode, put some treats in the bowl, and then just wait until they wander up to it for it to read their chip. You have to keep the other cat away for a bit, but that's not a huge issue.

There is a bit of a learning curve for our skittish cat, but it has modes for that too. They're both pretty comfortable with it at this point.

Though I was obviously being a bit facetious about it, here's the product I got in case someone's actually interested. Not exactly cheap, but it's about the only good way to free feed cats with different diets.

https://www.amazon.com/SureFlap-MPF0...dp/B00O0UIPTY/
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:10 PM 11-25-2020
**** yeah. Welcome to the mind control future. We've been planning this for decades, and only now do we have the excuse to do it. Bow down to your new masters. Just get ready for the anal probes...
Kill yourself.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:13 PM 11-25-2020
The last time I went to DaFace's house for a party, I couldn't open the container to the more expensive dip. Now I'm suspicious.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:18 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The last time I went to DaFace's house for a party, I couldn't open the container to the more expensive dip. Now I'm suspicious.
Don't blame me if you haven't gotten your chip yet.
[Reply]
Donger 05:19 PM 11-25-2020
Yeah, it's pretty simple. You just put it in pairing mode, put some treats in the bowl, and then just wait until they wander up to it for it to read their chip. You have to keep the other cat away for a bit, but that's not a huge issue.

There is a bit of a learning curve for our skittish cat, but it has modes for that too. They're both pretty comfortable with it at this point.

Though I was obviously being a bit facetious about it, here's the product I got in case someone's actually interested. Not exactly cheap, but it's about the only good way to free feed cats with different diets.

https://www.amazon.com/SureFlap-MPF0...dp/B00O0UIPTY/
Boy, you really like pussies.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:19 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Kill yourself.
Huh. I would've guessed a guy like you would love a good anal probe. Suit yourself. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 05:20 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Kill yourself.
If you've had an dental work done in the last 15 years, you've already been chipped. Just a heads-up.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:21 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Boy, you really like pussies.
Eh, we just spent more than that on a visit to the vet for our older cat. I'm just hoping that the gizmos will at least last long enough that I won't be buying another one for years.
[Reply]
Donger 05:24 PM 11-25-2020
Eh, we just spent more than that on a visit to the vet for our older cat. I'm just hoping that the gizmos will at least last long enough that I won't be buying another one for years.
Just kidding. That's actually really cool.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:27 PM 11-25-2020
In summary, if I get the mark of the beast I get entry into concerts, football games, and night clubs, plus I don't have to carry a wallet, plus I get access to protected cat food. I'm not seeing a downside here.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:28 PM 11-25-2020
So what will happen when a workplace says you must be vaccinated and the employee says vaccinations are against their religion

You know that’s coming
[Reply]
Donger 05:31 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
In summary, if I get the mark of the beast I get entry into concerts, football games, and night clubs, plus I don't have to carry a wallet, plus I get access to protected cat food. I'm not seeing a downside here.
I think it's this part:

[Reply]
DaFace 05:33 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
So what will happen when a workplace says you must be vaccinated and the employee says vaccinations are against their religion

You know that’s coming
The article you posted says it's an allowed exemption. However, there are actually very few religions that are against vaccines (despite how often people use that as their argument). So it probably just depends on how stubborn people on either side want to be about it.
[Reply]
loochy 05:52 PM 11-25-2020
The article you posted says it's an allowed exemption. However, there are actually very few religions that are against vaccines (despite how often people use that as their argument). So it probably just depends on how stubborn people on either side want to be about it.
That's cool. I can just invent a religion to suit my needs at the moment.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 38
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up