ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 185
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
scho63 02:50 PM 08-20-2014
The original thread has been locked so here we go again! :-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached: JG.jpg (74.8 KB) 
[Reply]
scho63 06:26 PM 02-23-2016
Just had a glass of Tuaca on the rocks
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:00 PM 02-23-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Finally found a liquor cabinet that fits our requirement. Must not be an eye sore, must hold tall bottles but not be too long and must be solid wood. We actually don't drink a ton (few drinks a week) but like to entertain and it was a pain asking people what they liked to drink and having to fish around in the pantry to tell them what we had. Plus storage was limited in the pantry space.

Actually found it at Costco. Solid Mango wood and heavy as shit. Holds even those really tall Kirkland 1.75L bottles of Vodka. Have almost 40 bottles in that picture and clearly room for more if needed. Cabinets to the left have all my drink glasses and this is on the side of the kitchen which also leads to the patio/pool area, so great for entertaining while not taking up a huge amount of space.

Mule cup front-and-center. Rep!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:03 PM 02-23-2016
I just bought this. Says 6 times distilled and some say it's made by same company as Grey Goose.

I liked the price. :-)

[Reply]
lewdog 03:10 PM 02-24-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Mule cup front-and-center. Rep!
LOL

My only one because my wife doesn't like them and my guest only get them in pint glasses!
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:13 PM 02-24-2016
Finally found a liquor cabinet that fits our requirement. Must not be an eye sore, must hold tall bottles but not be too long and must be solid wood. We actually don't drink a ton (few drinks a week) but like to entertain and it was a pain asking people what they liked to drink and having to fish around in the pantry to tell them what we had. Plus storage was limited in the pantry space.

Actually found it at Costco. Solid Mango wood and heavy as shit. Holds even those really tall Kirkland 1.75L bottles of Vodka. Have almost 40 bottles in that picture and clearly room for more if needed. Cabinets to the left have all my drink glasses and this is on the side of the kitchen which also leads to the patio/pool area, so great for entertaining while not taking up a huge amount of space.

what flavor UV is that?
[Reply]
lewdog 04:19 PM 02-24-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
what flavor UV is that?
Sriracha flavored. Going to be used for Bloody Mary's. No idea on the taste but it looked like fun for something new.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:53 PM 02-24-2016
Sriracha flavored. Going to be used for Bloody Mary's. No idea on the taste but it looked like fun for something new.
I drink glasses of the cherry. Just about straight lol
[Reply]
lewdog 07:01 PM 02-24-2016
I drink glasses of the cherry. Just about straight lol
What brand of cherry vodka do you like best?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:21 PM 02-24-2016
Bump.........................
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:23 PM 02-24-2016
What brand of cherry vodka do you like best?
UV probably tastes the best.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:38 PM 02-24-2016
Bump.........................
Sorry but that's near the back and won't get opened for a bit.

I'll let you know when.

UV probably tastes the best.
Huh. That stuff is so cheap I'll give it a try sometime.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:45 PM 02-24-2016

Nice cabinet Lew. Goes well with that AZ tile.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:51 PM 07-22-2016
We are infusing vodka with Montana Flathead Cherries tonight. My wife's boss brings them down from Montana once a year. They are unlike any cherries you've ever had.

[Reply]
RobBlake 08:16 PM 07-22-2016
Hennsey is my drink.. soo smooth.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:19 PM 07-22-2016
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
Hennsey is my drink.. soo smooth.
How you drinking that?
[Reply]
Page 50 of 185
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up