ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 69
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Does anyone get laid in this city?
xztop123 12:53 AM 08-04-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
[Reply]
Saccopoo 07:52 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Dating advice. Be popular, have access to parties (where approaching women isn't creepy)

Have a masculine jawline and be over 6 foot with a large bone structure and no visible hairloss.
Eh...not really.

I've seen some really dorky dudes pull amazing ass. Shit they had no right in getting on any level.

When it comes down to it, it's more about the Spencerian conceptualization of natural law.

Be confident, be the man.

Don't be a pussy.

Girls already have one. They don't want another.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 07:54 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Post up a pic, bro. We'll be honest with you. Just ask hometeam. We gave him lots of good feedback on his tattoo.

[Reply]
xztop123 09:39 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed:
I am not, nor am I getting any out in the country. It's nice guy syndrome. :-)
I am getting constantly told im too much of an asshole`
[Reply]
eDave 09:41 PM 08-04-2014
I am getting constantly told im too much of an asshole`
Well, there you go.

/thread
[Reply]
xztop123 09:41 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
Eh...not really.

I've seen some really dorky dudes pull amazing ass. Shit they had no right in getting on any level.

When it comes down to it, it's more about the Spencerian conceptualization of natural law.

Be confident, be the man.

Don't be a pussy.

Girls already have one. They don't want another.

You're more than welcome to meet me at westport this saturday. I will show you how much confidence means.. i have good looking wing's that do the same thing. I think this city is a hard place to score girls, which is why i prefaced the post that way.

heres me at PNL grabbing some girl and telling her to take a pic with me

me today looking really unkept

[Reply]
xztop123 09:43 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by eDave:
Well, there you go.

/thread
I think girls will generally look for an excuse why she doesn't like you when it's really that she doesn't like your looks. Just my opinion. I had one girl pretend to have cancer so that she could break it off "easily" to me to leave her alone
[Reply]
Bowser 09:44 PM 08-04-2014
Leading with "It's been two years since I've gotten laid!" when you meet a girl probably isn't doing you much good, either.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:44 PM 08-04-2014
awww shiiiiiiii :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:48 PM 08-04-2014
You're more than welcome to meet me at westport this saturday. I will show you how much confidence means.. i have good looking wing's that do the same thing. I think this city is a hard place to score girls, which is why i prefaced the post that way.

You look like a douche.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:49 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You look like a douche.
Just kidding. That was rude.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 09:59 PM 08-04-2014

Kill the beard attempt.

Honestly...it's horrific.

You are a decent looking dude.

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. I don't hang with you, so I don't know if you act like a spaz or are just trying to be a nice guy with the girls and aren't aggressive enough.

As stated, you need to look at this from a pure biological perspective.

It's either you or that douche nozzle trying to hit on the same girl.

Second place is first place loser. She's the finish line. You are running a 9.43. The other guy is a fat ass.
[Reply]
xztop123 10:03 PM 08-04-2014
Sacc what happens when a taller better looking guy with a better job is hitting on the same girl as i am
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:06 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Just kidding. That was rude.
Perhaps. But it was funny as hell
[Reply]
bdj23 10:10 PM 08-04-2014
Sacc what happens when a taller better looking guy with a better job is hitting on the same girl as i am
On to the next one... You looking for love or just sex?
[Reply]
Buzz 10:13 PM 08-04-2014
you smell funny. try taking a bath and brush your teeth, you dress and act like a gangster, grow up?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 69
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up