ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 791
< 123 45671353103503 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
threebag 08:11 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
I'm mainly wondering what we do with Ford, Houston, and Berry....that will dictate what we can do elsewhere.
It’s time to open a new chapter, I’ve read enough of that story.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:20 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
It’s time to open a new chapter, I’ve read enough of that story.
I really hope we can restructure Houston and Berry.

Finally winning one with those two gone...I don't know, it just loses something.
[Reply]
O.city 08:35 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I really hope we can restructure Houston and Berry.

Finally winning one with those two gone...I don't know, it just loses something.
Problem with restructuring is you’re gonna have to add years to the deal. I don’t think that’s a good idea
[Reply]
Rausch 08:44 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Problem with restructuring is you’re gonna have to add years to the deal. I don’t think that’s a good idea
I don't care about what happens after we win a SB.

I've waited almost 30 years to see this. Do whatever is necessary to win it while we have the widest window (next 2 years.)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:45 AM 02-06-2019
We’ve got to eat the berry contact this year. Someone brought up potentially putting him on the NFI list does that save us any against the cap?
[Reply]
mcaj22 09:10 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
We’ve got to eat the berry contact this year. Someone brought up potentially putting him on the NFI list does that save us any against the cap?
He got this injury from playing in the NFL how in the world can you get him on the NFI
[Reply]
threebag 09:13 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
He got this injury from playing in the NFL how in the world can you get him on the NFI
How the hell do we know where he got it? He could be wearing heels and swinging on a stripper pole at the house.

Fuck him and his “pump bump”
[Reply]
srvy 09:22 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
CB Robert Alford Atlanta Falcons being released - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...er-six-seasons
We already had a 31 year old Orlando Scandrick do we need another.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:26 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC you get dumber by the post

First off, who the **** is Watson? You mean Watkins? And I clearly said they won’t go and get 2 big FA’s again. The point was that Veach will be aggressive in getting his guys.
No brah - we traded McCown for Deshaun Watson!
[Reply]
O.city 09:39 AM 02-06-2019
My main area to look in free agency is somewhat in the fringes. Sure the big money guys are usually the best players, but you have to obviously pay so much.

I like looking for an older player that you may be able to squeeze a year or two out of, or a young guy coming off a team he didn't quite fit in with that you can pay less that will outperform.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:41 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
We already had a 31 year old Orlando Scandrick do we need another.
Yeah, we probably do. You can never have enough contingency plans.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:42 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I don't care about what happens after we win a SB.

I've waited almost 30 years to see this. Do whatever is necessary to win it while we have the widest window (next 2 years.)
THIS.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:45 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
i honestly dont agree with that, I think he had it before training camp and intentionally got "injured" during camp so that he could claim it to be a football injury. The dude had no issues with it when he ruptured his achilles on the other foot. Didnt play another snap and all of a sudden had this problem?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:46 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i honestly dont agree with that, I think he had it before training camp and intentionally got "injured" during camp so that he could claim it to be a football injury. The dude had no issues with it when he ruptured his achilles on the other foot. Didnt play another snap and all of a sudden had this problem?
Intentionally hurt himself?

:-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:23 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Intentionally hurt himself?

:-)
no, like claimed it was during training camp he was injured before
[Reply]
Page 3 of 791
< 123 45671353103503 > Last »
Up