ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tiger Woods
Hamwallet 04:13 PM 03-11-2018
Anyone else watch golf for the first time in a long time today? He seems to be getting back to form. He was right in it today, next week is Bay Hill, that dude lived on the course for a LONG time.
[Reply]
007 04:08 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You don't expect Tiger to get coverage? Are you retarded?
Personally, I hope he misses the cut. Last thing we need is the "tiger watch" when he is nowhere near the leader board.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:11 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
I litterly get home switch on the masters and low and behold who is on? None outher than Tigger. So I figure he is in contention as he shank's one off into the trees. He is in 40th place lol and getting coverage.

He’s the only person that makes golf relevant.
[Reply]
srvy 04:29 PM 04-06-2018
You don't expect Tiger to get coverage? Are you retarded?
I kinda like to follow the leader you know the people in contention that will be there on the weekend'

Again who is the dumbass?
[Reply]
srvy 04:32 PM 04-06-2018
when I watch golf hey lets follow the guy in last place. Makes sense.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:44 PM 04-06-2018
Tiger Woods brings ratings. He's gonna get coverage. Any idiot should be able to understand that, but I guess your the exception.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 04:48 PM 04-06-2018
I don't think it'll be an issue for this weekend it's looking like he's not going to make the cut.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:57 PM 04-06-2018
YE Yang strikes again.
[Reply]
007 05:05 PM 04-06-2018
Tiger Woods brings ratings. He's gonna get coverage. Any idiot should be able to understand that, but I guess your the exception.
Yet he shouldn't get coverage.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 05:10 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by 007:
Yet he shouldn't get coverage.
If he makes the cut and at this point he will.... If he's not playing well they won't cover him.
[Reply]
007 06:07 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
If he makes the cut and at this point he will.... If he's not playing well they won't cover him.
He'll get coverage if he's playing. You can count on that. Shit, they talk about him when he isn't playing. They seem too think tiger is the end all be all of the sport.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:11 PM 04-06-2018
He'll get coverage if he's playing. You can count on that. Shit, they talk about him when he isn't playing. They seem too think tiger is the end all be all of the sport.
Well he sorta is. Not many people usually watch golf, but when Tiger plays all kinds of people watch golf.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:23 PM 04-06-2018
Personally, I hope he misses the cut. Last thing we need is the "tiger watch" when he is nowhere near the leader board.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:25 PM 04-06-2018
The boss flew out this morning for The Masters. His family has had tickets for a LONG time. Lucky bastard!
[Reply]
srvy 06:47 PM 04-06-2018
Well he sorta is. Not many people usually watch golf, but when Tiger plays all kinds of people watch golf.
Well if you want to watch golf at the bottom of the board be my guest. You know Tiger hasnt been in contention in a long time now right. But you keep being a dumb ass and dont watch these kids now who are damn good and have real competition every week. Something by the way Tiger in his prime never really had to worry about.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:56 PM 04-06-2018
I enjoy watching golf, mostly the majors. I've been to PGA events. It'll watch all day Sunday, no matter who is at the top. But the fact is this, for every person who thinks Tiger gets to much coverage or shouldn't be focused on unless he's in contention, there's a hundred people(at least)who wouldn't watch at all if Tiger wasn't involved. I garuntee you, all the executives at CBS are celebrating tonight since Tiger made the cut. That's the way it goes. Tiger moves the needle, period.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up