ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Burrow: Bengals built to beat the Chiefs
SHOWTIME 09:08 AM 04-15-2024

Joe Burrow: I think Bengals are built to beat the Chiefs. https://t.co/7HdK98HF5N

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) April 15, 2024

[Reply]
Marcellus 05:52 PM 04-15-2024
Any team in the NFL that doesn't believe that's what they are building a team to do is doing it wrong.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:15 PM 04-15-2024
Burrow is the only QB that really strikes fear with me in the rest of the league. Allen is more talented but he is a loser beta.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:46 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Burrow is the only QB that really strikes fear with me in the rest of the league. Allen is more talented but he is a loser beta.
After last season Burrow isn't as intimating as he was before because the guy can't stay healthy and available. That's why he'll never be a threat, he'll have to get past AFCN Defenses that'll lay into Joe because of his injury history.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 07:08 PM 04-15-2024
Burrows and Allen both strike fear into me. In another thread, one of the posters did a great comparison of Alan and Mahomes talking about how when either has their A game they are pretty much equal, but that when either has his B game Mahomes comes out ahead, and sometimes Allen just has terrible games where he loses it all of his own, and Mahomes just doesn’t do that. that post put it much more eloquently than I have.

But I think Burrows fits into that comparison too. Like Allen he can have A games where he is a match for Mahomes, and that’s when we have to be afraid.

I agree, Burrows seems to be to be injury prone and also he plays in a far tougher division than we do. And I think buffalo has pretty much blown up their team, so probably aren’t as much of a thread anymore. And I don’t think Cincinnati has done very well in free agency. And we have with Hollywood Brown, assuming Rice isn’t lost for too much of the season. I say that, even though we will miss Sneed, especially when we play Cincinnati and Miami.

But either of those teams with those quarterbacks, I think are a much bigger threat to our 3peat then, Baltimore. Jackson just does not have the same A game qualities. And he has repeatedly shown that in the playoffs.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:12 PM 04-15-2024
Talking trash hasn’t got them anywhere but just keep it up. Mahomes is always talking notes.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:32 PM 04-15-2024
Jump ball Joe may not be the same with that injury
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:01 PM 04-15-2024
How many times must his bitch ass get smacked around before he figures it out?

The only team you're designed to take down is the Bengals, you arrogant ass stepsisters :-)
[Reply]
kcjoker 08:08 PM 04-15-2024
All that really matters is Super Bowl wins. Mahomes has 3 and Burrow has 0.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:20 PM 04-15-2024
Joe is a 4th quarter loser. His stats are crap and he no longer has the defense to bail him out. Raiders, Ravens and us they bailed him out in the playoffs.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:26 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Jump ball Joe may not be the same with that injury
no one has mentioned his hand

any word on recovery?
[Reply]
lcarus 08:53 PM 04-15-2024
If I was an opponent of the Chiefs, I'd think by now I'd have learned not to give them any added motivation...
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:05 PM 04-15-2024
Perhaps the Bengals should concentrate on winning their division first.

Wow, it's amazing how the Chiefs just live rent free in so many teams heads.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:13 PM 04-15-2024
Allen took KC to the wire twice in the playoffs and could have won both games.

Burrow got lucky as fuck KC melted down in the second half and OT and won in OT.

Allen is way more scary if he ever gets a full game of complementary football on his side.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:14 PM 04-15-2024
That AFCC loss to the Bengals was flukey as all hell. No points at the 1 yard line then an offense that was UNSTOPPABLE all postseason and Pat is refusing to throw to WIDE OPEN guys. I was at this game and it was the most frustrating thing I've ever seen. Guys were open everywhere including Hardman on the final drive of regulation for easy 6. Pat had to have been hurt or brain scrambled on a hit early in the 2nd half. Only explanation.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:22 PM 04-15-2024
Um, Burrow can not stay healthy and he gets HIT a lot during the season - NOT WORRIED! Keep hitting him during his career!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up