ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Burrow: Bengals built to beat the Chiefs
SHOWTIME 09:08 AM 04-15-2024

Joe Burrow: I think Bengals are built to beat the Chiefs. https://t.co/7HdK98HF5N

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) April 15, 2024

[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:59 PM 04-15-2024
They're well-positioned to regularly challenge the Chargers for offseason championships.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:10 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Good - I love the rivalry...
Mahomes has no rival.

There's no Manning, no Favre, but I guess you could say Watson is a lot like Big Ben in some ways...
[Reply]
notorious 02:10 PM 04-15-2024
Give them some respect.

They are 1 of only 2 teams to go to the Superbowl from the AFC the last 5 years. The other is my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
TEX 02:14 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Give them some respect.

They are 1 of only 2 teams to go to the Superbowl from the AFC the last 5 years. The other is my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs.
I agree with all, but the "give them some respect" part.
[Reply]
In58men 02:19 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Wallymo:
NO ONE BELIEVES IN US!
-RealSNR
[Reply]
New World Order 02:21 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Give them some respect.

They're our rivals for sure.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:37 PM 04-15-2024
Honestly hope Burrow comes back 100% healthy. CIN with a healthy Burrow is great competition. Especially in the playoffs where they’ve actually beaten KC. Makes for much better football than watching us club a defenseless MIA club, or beat a seriously flawed BUF team.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:39 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Honestly hope Burrow comes back 100% healthy. CIN with a healthy Burrow is great competition. Especially in the playoffs where they’ve actually beaten KC. Makes for much better football than watching us club a defenseless MIA club, or beat a seriously flawed BUF team.
I dunno, I really enjoyed that postseason.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:50 PM 04-15-2024
I hope Burrow's throwing hand is so permanently weakened that he has to learn how to jerk off with his left hand.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:56 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
I hope Burrow's throwing hand is so permanently weakened that he has to learn how to jerk off with his left hand.
YEAH!!!!

How are you in the red?
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:00 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
-RealSNR

You seem to enjoy winning Super Bowls.

Would you like to win some more? Then stop pouring cold water on the locker room’s obviously effective motivation tactics.

Idiot.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:01 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I dunno, I really enjoyed that postseason.
Meh. The MIA game was boringly predictable. And really so was the BUF game. A little less so because Josh is an actual top-5 NFL QB, whereas Tua is really a mid-tier QB at best. But without half their starting defense the outcome was almost inevitable. I barely watched either game. And I’ll bet my heart rate barely got over 75 bpm.

I’d rather watch entertaining/exciting football where the outcome is up for grabs.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 04:31 PM 04-15-2024
Meh. The MIA game was boringly predictable. And really so was the BUF game. A little less so because Josh is an actual top-5 NFL QB, whereas Tua is really a mid-tier QB at best. But without half their starting defense the outcome was almost inevitable. I barely watched either game. And I’ll bet my heart rate barely got over 75 bpm.

I’d rather watch entertaining/exciting football where the outcome is up for grabs.
Not me. I would rather have a 85 Bears team that dominated all their games besides the loss to the Dolphins.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:30 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:43 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
Not me. I would rather have a 85 Bears team that dominated all their games besides the loss to the Dolphins.

Go back and try to watch some of those games. Many of them are basically unwatchable.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up