Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>A tradition like no other ****Official Masters Thread****
Demonpenz 08:11 PM 04-10-2024
Anyone watching
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:13 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Everyone knows that Dechambeau is smart the same way rocket scientist Matt Patricia is smart, right?
Which is one of the reasons why he’s so unintentionally hilarious. The PGAT misses him.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:15 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pinchshot:
Scheffler is the Mahomes of golf
Mahomes is on the Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklas legend GOAT level. Scheffler is not.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:17 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I turned this shit off a while ago.... boring Masters

I enjoyed it....just because a group on the leader board let the pressure get to them when it didn't for Scheffler didn't make for a boring Masters.

Actually I enjoyed watching Aberg climb his way into 2nd place
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:24 PM 04-14-2024
The amateur kid is about to piss himself in Butler cabin lol.
[Reply]
neech 05:30 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
The amateur kid is about to piss himself in Butler cabin lol.
He kept looking over to his right, once he watches he the replay he will be so embarrassed.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:48 PM 04-14-2024
scheffler is boring

someone should tell the LIV guys they play 72 in the majors not 54

didn't see much of them today :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:51 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
scheffler is boring

someone should tell the LIV guys they play 72 in the majors not 54

didn't see much of them today :-)
Pretty sure you could say that about everybody except Scheffler this week, that was a total runaway.

Also, it looks like 3 LIV guys ended up in the top 10.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:52 PM 04-14-2024
Everyone knows that Dechambeau is smart the same way rocket scientist Matt Patricia is smart, right?
Decheambeau probably wouldn't be a professional golfer if it wasn't for his scientific methods. He realized early on that he doesn't have the "feel" like his peers. So he breaks it down to things he can manage. I respect that because as a golfer this has always been my bugaboo as well. Whatever feel other players as good as me. I just never had it. The more mechanical, robotical, and scientific I am the better I perform.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:53 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I enjoyed it....just because a group on the leader board let the pressure get to them when it didn't for Scheffler didn't make for a boring Masters.

Actually I enjoyed watching Aberg climb his way into 2nd place
Aberg is going to be really, really good. Obviously.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:58 PM 04-14-2024
Decheambeau probably wouldn't be a professional golfer if it wasn't for his scientific methods. He realized early on that he doesn't have the "feel" like his peers. So he breaks it down to things he can manage. I respect that because as a golfer this has always been my bugaboo as well. Whatever feel other players as good as me. I just never had it. The more mechanical, robotical, and scientific I am the better I perform.
On that point, the Masters prohibits green-reading books which I believe he relies on pretty heavily normally. I doubt this will ever be one of his favorite places to play.
[Reply]
hawkchief 06:09 PM 04-14-2024
His college teammates called him Ken. As in Barbie and Ken.
Does he not have a dick?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:48 PM 04-14-2024
Taking a few physics classes at Cocaine U doesn't mean he knows anything about scientific methods.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:52 PM 04-14-2024
Taking a few physics classes at Cocaine U doesn't mean he knows anything about scientific methods.
No no that's everyones favorite Dustin Johnson.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:05 PM 04-14-2024

Who Neal Shipley looked at after being asked about the Tiger note pic.twitter.com/vZolzsUsHB

— Shooter McGavin (@ShooterMcGavin_) April 15, 2024

[Reply]
scho63 10:16 PM 04-14-2024
Really strange Masters.

Guys post strong scores on day one and that was really about it until Scheffler lit up the last 10 holes.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up