ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 71
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:01 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Again, if you read through the previous thread and this one, most, including myself, said he was extremely lucky he didn't kill someone else or himself. He's lost a lot $ and cred with Chiefs fans, but he could have lost everything. I just hope he get it...
Just like Jordan Addison “could” have killed someone when he was driving 140 MPH on a major highway in Minneapolis.

But he didn’t, and he received no suspension from the NFL because they don’t discipline based on hypothetical occurrences that never actually happened.
[Reply]
Valiant 10:03 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Just like Jordan Addison “could” have killed someone when he was driving 140 MPH on a major highway in Minneapolis.

But he didn’t, and he received no suspension from the NFL because they don’t discipline based on hypothetical occurrences that never actually happened.
Chiefs player was disciplined for throwing a vacuum.
Von Miller nothing.

He is getting suspended.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:18 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Von Miller nothing.

He is getting suspended.
Yes, I already said I think he’ll get suspended… just not the absurd suspension lengths that some here have been suggesting.

Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Pretty sure that Rashee will NOT get the same season long suspension as Donte Stallworth who was convicted of freaking DUI Manslaughter.

Will the NFL hand down a harsher punishment relative to historical precedent for Rashee? Possibly. The Chiefs are the highest profile team in the league.

But considering the NFL has never previously suspended a player for a crime/infraction that did not include domestic violence, murder, guns, DUI, or substance abuse… and Rashee’s crimes did not involve any of those… a harsh punishment would be 1-2 games.

[Reply]
-King- 10:32 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Von Miller nothing.

He is getting suspended.
Willie Gay plead guilty and was suspended afterwards. Von hasn't even went to court yet.
[Reply]
kevrunner 11:01 PM 04-15-2024
The lawyer for the couple is interviewed in this clip if anyone is interested. I think a fair punishment for Rice is 2 to 4 games but going forward I hope the NFL and the players union agree on tougher punishments for reckless driving infractions. It just is happening too often. For people calling for a larger amount of games for Rice to be suspended for, I don’t think it’s fair for the NFL to use him as an example.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:46 PM 04-15-2024

#Chiefs Patrick Mahomes said he's worked with Rashee Rice throughout the offseason and will continue to do so while the legal process plays out for Rice..

— PJ Green (@PJGreenTV) April 15, 2024

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:03 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
The lawyer for the couple is interviewed in this clip if anyone is interested. I think a fair punishment for Rice is 2 to 4 games but going forward I hope the NFL and the players union agree on tougher punishments for reckless driving infractions. It just is happening too often. For people calling for a larger amount of games for Rice to be suspended for, I don’t think it’s fair for the NFL to use him as an example.
NFL certainly can do tougher punishments.

But if too many young people are driving reckless...

I would rather see the state of Texas agree on tougher punishments.

As opposed to only having NFL players worried about reckless driving, seems like the court system should be such to defer behavior.
[Reply]
loochy 01:43 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Well then he's a terrible person. Chiefs should cut him asap
[Reply]
New World Order 05:03 AM 04-16-2024
FREE RASHEE!!!!!
[Reply]
Womble 06:23 AM 04-16-2024
He will only get a fair trial in Kansas City. If the grey shorts don't fit, you must acquit!
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:31 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
being sued for 10 million :-)

dumbass
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:48 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by kevrunner:

Their greed is a little preemptive since the guy is a round 2 pick on his rookie contract.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:10 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Rental insurance doesnt cover things damaged while commiting a felony.
Do you think he will be convicted of a felony?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:12 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Imagine Otter’s reaction when Patrick pops up with a new neck tatt and du rag after spending some time with this thug Rashee
[Reply]
Katipan 08:13 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Do you think he will be convicted of a felony?
Its a felony in CO.

Texas just extradited our speed racer even tho Denver had given up on getting him because they "understood" Texas extradition policy.

Texas will do as Texas does.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 71
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up