Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Nzoner's Game Room>A tradition like no other ****Official Masters Thread****
Demonpenz 08:11 PM 04-10-2024
Anyone watching
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:42 AM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Plow, if you don’t have 50 bucks your caddie will gladly take a rough handjob.
Stop offering to be my caddy. It's getting weird.

:-):-)
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:04 AM 04-17-2024
Feel like I wasted a Sunday afternoon.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:42 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
If they had adhered to those rules I would have no problem with it either.

Several times they had it blasting loud enough to hear from the next fairway. Let alone while you are trying to putt or tee off having it blasting from their cart in your group.
Whenever there's music in my cart the volume is so low that you can't hear it beyond about a 15 ft radius. And we turn it off whenever we're approaching other golfers.

The shorts thing I can take or leave. Out of all the things I listed that was the least important. Music blaring in LIV events and the teams format are two things I hope die whenever they merge. I have no interest in even checking scores for the Zurich this weekend because of the teams format. I guarantee I'd watch more LIV (I watch basically none) if they didn't have the team format.

Golf is a team sport for four days every two years. The Ryder Cup is a great event, and it's the only time there ever needs to be teams in golf. It's an individual sport. That's one of the things that makes it so great. The pressure all falls on the individual.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:54 AM Yesterday

So clutch from Cam Smith ��

We're heading back to 18 tee for a 2nd playoff hole ��#LIVGolf pic.twitter.com/nIQ7pzg1vT

— LIV Golf (@livgolf_league) April 28, 2024

Massive crowd of Aussie fans cheering balls going into bunkers and then their home players flag it to potentially win the event right here. This is the first time I’ve cared about the team event on LIV. Lean into it and bin off the individual part. Team matchplay is the best!! pic.twitter.com/R34NMHxtGH

— Flushing It (@flushingitgolf) April 28, 2024

Tremendous ending to the LIV event this week with a team playoff win for the Aussie team at home amidst a crazy crowd. Was effectively a Ryder Cup-like environment down the stretch.

Broadcast continues to be miles better than the one that CBS/the PGAT is putting on (which was particularly awful today).
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up