ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 92
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:46 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Protocal69:
I really hope the chiefs players feel like they are going to win just because 'We are the defending Super Bowl Champs'

That aint going to cut it on Sunday.
I’ve read hundreds of stupid posts on this forum from both regulars and trolls over the years. I feel like congratulations are in order as your post is the most moronic thing I have ever read on this or any forum. Insinuating that NFL players just show up expecting to win based on their past performance is impossibly stupid.
[Reply]
O.city 02:47 PM 01-20-2021
I don't think week 6 has much bearing on what happens Sunday, that was months ago.

But I still don't think Buffalo has the horses on D.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:54 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Mahomes toe looks pretty darn good in that live video...
Rex Ryan has entered the chat....
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:56 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't think week 6 has much bearing on what happens Sunday, that was months ago.

But I still don't think Buffalo has the horses on D.
You don't think that the fact the Bills sold out to stop the pass and yet gave up 250 yards rushing and 21 completions on 25 attempts is going to factor in to the upcoming game?

I can guarantee you the Bills defensive coaches don't agree with you at all.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:56 PM 01-20-2021
Guy missed last game with injury and if you think 33 yards from a 1,000 yards makes a difference in the talent then you are the one that's reaching not me
Embarrassing post....wow. You came over here to pull your pants down, shit all over the place, and leave nuggets like that???
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:56 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by anaheimkcfan:
who was the last decent QB the bills have played against? mr.unlimited? kyler?

bc it appears the blowouts they rave about are against lock, the corpse of cam, and tua who dgaf by the last game of the season
The Bills had what I'd consider a good schedule... they beat a few playoff teams, lost to a couple, and swept the 10-win Dolphins, and throw in a couple of 8-win wins. They have a win and a loss against divisional round teams in the regular season.

The Chiefs had a great schedule, 4-0 against divisional round teams and 2-0 against conference championship teams.

They love to talk Strength of Victory, but it's like the difference between beating top 10 CFB teams or beating Alabama. The Bills proved they can beat the Oklahomas and Notre Dames of the world, while the Chiefs were beating the very few Alabamas out there.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:59 PM 01-20-2021
_
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The Bills had what I'd consider a good schedule... they beat a few playoff teams, lost to a couple, and swept the 10-win Dolphins, and throw in a couple of 8-win wins. They have a win and a loss against divisional round teams in the regular season.

The Chiefs had a great schedule, 4-0 against divisional round teams and 2-0 against conference championship teams.

They love to talk Strength of Victory, but it's like the difference between beating top 10 CFB teams or beating Alabama. The Bills proved they can beat the Oklahomas and Notre Dames of the world, while the Chiefs were beating the very few Alabamas out there.
Chiefs are Alabama and Buffalo got wrecked.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:02 PM 01-20-2021
Guy missed last game with injury and if you think 33 yards from a 1,000 yards makes a difference in the talent then you are the one that's reaching not me
Well, you all have been talking about point differential, "not beating the Falcons by enough", scores against common opponents, strength of victory, having all of the momentums, "wanting it more", "12 game win streak had they not lost that one game", and many other pointless stats and thoughts that have been shoved down our throats.

Nitpicking about 33 yards doesn't seem all that unreasonable in comparison to the Skip Bayless level of drivel we've read so far this week.
[Reply]
Sofa King 03:05 PM 01-20-2021
This whole thread is a rabbit hole of what ifs. Good lord.
[Reply]
Reroka 03:06 PM 01-20-2021
Veron butler was DNP today\
Diggs limited as well
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:06 PM 01-20-2021
:-)

A door-to-door insurance salesman just walked into my office and saw my Chiefs sweater.

I just got done illustrating and explaining what a brachial stun is.

We're all brachial stun experts now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:07 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Well, you all have been talking about point differential, "not beating the Falcons by enough", scores against common opponents, strength of victory, having all of the momentums, "wanting it more", "12 game win streak had they not lost that one game", and many other pointless stats and thoughts that have been shoved down our throats.

Nitpicking about 33 yards doesn't seem all that unreasonable in comparison to the Skip Bayless level of drivel we've read so far this week.
Exactly.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:08 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

A door-to-door insurance salesman just walked into my office and saw my Chiefs sweater.

I just got done illustrating and explaining what a brachial stun is.

We're all brachial stun experts now.
So basically you chopped him in the neck. Got it.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:09 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Rex Ryan has entered the chat....
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:10 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Veron butler was DNP today\
Diggs limited as well
Diggs limited with what?
[Reply]