ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2194 of 4898
« First < 1194169420942144218421902191219221932194 219521962197219822042244229426943194 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:35 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Rivers is old. Denver is hoping Chase Keesum is the answer. :-) And the Raiders are back to the cellar dwelling mongo Raiders of old. This is going to be a long, slow, painful fucking we're about to give the AFCW. Year after year after year.

Shit, Andy already completely owned this division with Alice out there at QB. It's going to be embarrassing what he does with Pat.
We are the new Pats and the AFC West is the new AFC East.

Basically we're going to be in the hunt for HFA and the SB for at LEAST 5 years.

We're about to be on easy street.

I hope Andy coaches 10 more years. He could EASILY end up as the 2nd winningest head coach of all time.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:46 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We are the new Pats and the AFC West is the new AFC East.

Basically we're going to be in the hunt for HFA and the SB for at LEAST 5 years.

We're about to be on easy street.

I hope Andy coaches 10 more years. He could EASILY end up as the 2nd winningest head coach of all time.
Oh man, just get on the Kraft train and get the refs on KC's side = basically unstoppable. All the fans of the other teams that used to be darlings will whine about it just like were seeing the cheating donks fans and players doing so right now. It will be glorious and we will feast on SB's and drink of their salty tears.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:48 PM 11-08-2018
Can you imagine if the Chiefs have HFA every year.

At Arrowhead?

It's legend will grow tenfold.

The old girl deserves this.
[Reply]
TEX 02:14 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
VJ is bad but he hasn't cost them losses. Elway rolled the dice on shit QBs and thats what has costs them. They stink at QB and they lose because of it, end of story.
VJ 's decisions the last 30 seconds of each half of the Texans game, certainly cost the Broncos that one. I didn't think any NFL coach could be that stupid, I was wrong. The deal is, none of us on this board would have made the same horrible kicking decisions that he did.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:58 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Can you imagine if the Chiefs have HFA every year.

At Arrowhead?

It's legend will grow tenfold.

The old girl deserves this.

Brady WILL retire and we have every chance in the world to become not only the "new Pats" of the AFC, but also in the long term, we have the ability to bump the Chiefs and Arrowhead in to the lifetime position of "Packers/Lambeau AFC".
The small market team that gets ALL the Escalades in the AFC.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:35 PM 11-08-2018
Well, sometimes... life is an incredible unsuspecting shitstorm. Just learned my father-in-law passed away and I'm 13 hours on the wrong side of the world. He was a great man and will be greatly missed. I'm going to be away for a bit. Don't want you to think I'm hiding during the bye.

This really sucks and I think my 16 year old is taking it worse than everyone...

One of those terrible reminders that all of this bullshit is exactly that - don't take your time with family for granted.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:38 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, sometimes... life is an incredible unsuspecting shitstorm. Just learned my father-in-law passed away and I'm 13 hours on the wrong side of the world. He was a great man and will be greatly missed. I'm going to be away for a bit. Don't want you to think I'm hiding during the bye.

This really sucks and I think my 16 year old is taking it worse than everyone...

One of those terrible reminders that all of this bullshit is exactly that - don't take your time with family for granted.
Sorry to hear that man.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:44 PM 11-08-2018

That sucks! Be safe, thoughts are with you and yours!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:48 PM 11-08-2018

Really sorry to hear this, prayers for your family. Be safe.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:49 PM 11-08-2018
Sorry to hear MHM
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:55 PM 11-08-2018

You're a good Donkey MHM and I'm very sorry for your loss. Be well.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:04 PM 11-08-2018

Sorry to hear, MHM. Best wishes to you and your family.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:21 PM 11-08-2018
Thoughts and prayers MHM
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:28 PM 11-08-2018
Condolences to you and the Mrs
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:29 PM 11-08-2018

Condolences brother. Prayer and best wishes to you and your family
[Reply]
Page 2194 of 4898
« First < 1194169420942144218421902191219221932194 219521962197219822042244229426943194 > Last »
Up