ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 27
« First < 162223242526 27 >
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
penchief 08:03 AM 07-17-2005
Originally Posted by Brock:
It hasn't quite been 24 hours. But still, no private message setting the stage for the apocalyptic telephone confrontation.

I'm beginning to think he really didn't know how to send one.
Actually, that's not true. I did send you one after someone told me how that night. If you don't have it then good because I regret sending it. In fact, after sending it all I could think about was how many ways you could make my life miserable by having my phone number.

I owe a lot of people here an apology. I'm sorry for my behavior because I am very embarassed. I am not going to make any excuses but I can assure you that I have learned a lesson. I will do my utmost never to repeat that episode again in any walk of life. I spent the entire day yesterday feeling ashamed and humiliated. It has taken every bit of what I have to come back today just to say, "I'm sorry."

I would like to say that I was not upset because someone deleted my post. I just thought it was inappropriate for my name to be attributed to a post I didn't start. I know the topic was insignificant but it was the principle that was important to me. I only became angry after repeated insults. Which I am ashamed to say that I began reciprocating.

Again, I feel like I owe the entire board an apology; not just those whom I insulted.

And Brock, if you really do have my phone number I would be both grateful and indebted to you for not misusing it.

Again, I'm sorry.
[Reply]
mikey23545 08:16 AM 07-17-2005
Originally Posted by Laz:
oh shut the fuuck up you dumb,cocksucking conservative pile of diarrhea.

this thread doesn't need anymore bullchit ... it smells bad enough

go back to having sex with your momma/sister/aunt and leave well enough alone.
Wow, struck close to home there, didn't it?....

[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:20 AM 07-17-2005
Originally Posted by frenchief:
Actually, that's not true. I did send you one after someone told me how that night. If you don't have it then good because I regret sending it. In fact, after sending it all I could think about was how many ways you could make my life miserable by having my phone number.

I owe a lot of people here an apology. I'm sorry for my behavior because I am very embarassed. I am not going to make any excuses but I can assure you that I have learned a lesson. I will do my utmost never to repeat that episode again in any walk of life. I spent the entire day yesterday feeling ashamed and humiliated. It has taken every bit of what I have to come back today just to say, "I'm sorry."

I would like to say that I was not upset because someone deleted my post. I just thought it was inappropriate for my name to be attributed to a post I didn't start. I know the topic was insignificant but it was the principle that was important to me. I only became angry after repeated insults. Which I am ashamed to say that I began reciprocating.

Again, I feel like I owe the entire board an apology; not just those whom I insulted.

And Brock, if you really do have my phone number I would grateful an indebted to you for not misusing it.

Again, I'm sorry.
I have an idea this will all work out. If you had gone all chiefs4me and blamed everybody else and quoted us your rights it would be different. You're all good with me.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:26 AM 07-17-2005
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
I have an idea this will all work out. If you had gone all chiefs4me and blamed everybody else and quoted us your rights it would be different. You're all good with me.
Yep, nice apology. Something tells me it's not going to keep this thread from finding its way to the Hall of Classics though. :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 11:04 AM 07-17-2005
Nice job, frenchief. Way to man up. Please send me a PM when you'd like your name changed back.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:25 AM 07-17-2005
Originally Posted by frenchief:

And Brock, if you really do have my phone number I would be both grateful and indebted to you for not misusing it.

Again, I'm sorry.
You're alright with me.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:18 PM 07-17-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Please send me a PM when you'd like your name changed back.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM 07-17-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Nice job, frenchief. Way to man up. Please send me a PM when you'd like your name changed back.
Phobia's a man of his word. When you want your name changed, he will read the PM for sure.
[Reply]
FloridaChief 01:24 PM 07-17-2005
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
Find one of Phobia's posts. Go to the bottom of his post and click on the "Send PM" button.

[Reply]
Logical 03:09 PM 07-17-2005
Penchief,

Nice response, I hope you don't stay away due to embarrassment we all make mistakes. Next time just ask a mod to do something to correct the situation. (As I recall there is no way to take your username off a thread at that point) but they could put a big disclaimer in the thread post to say it was a combined thread and your not the single source for it's contents.
[Reply]
Pants 03:10 PM 07-17-2005
Originally Posted by Vlib Logiclost:
Penchief,

Nice response, I hope you don't stay away due to embarrassment we all make mistakes. Next time just ask a mod to do something to correct the situation. (As I recall there is no way to take your username off a thread at that point but they could put a big disclaimer in the thread post to say it was a combined thread and your not the single source for it's contents.
He should feel lucky. Mods never mess with me. I WANT attention DAMMIT! :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:32 PM 07-17-2005
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
He should feel lucky. Mods never mess with me. I WANT attention DAMMIT! :-)
We could switch accounts again...
[Reply]
Pants 03:35 PM 07-17-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
We could switch accounts again...
Why would anyone do something as retarded as that?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:37 PM 07-17-2005
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Why would anyone do something as retarded as that?
Maybe because someone asked them? :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:38 PM 07-17-2005
So, when's the wedding, you two?
[Reply]
Page 26 of 27
« First < 162223242526 27 >
Up