ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 27
« First < 152122232425 2627 >
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
FloridaChief 10:00 PM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by cdcox:
The "Send PM" button is still there, but when you press it, it gives you the following message:

"You have turned off private messages. You may not view or send private messages until you turn them on by editing your profile."

If he was truly computer illiterate, and hammered out of his mind, the message could have been a show stopper.
Thanks. I'm going with the 'hammered out of his mind' theory...
[Reply]
chiefs4me 10:03 PM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by SideWinder:
Wow!
Just F#ckin Wow!

I didn't start reading this until today because it already had several pages when I got home from work yesterday, and my time on the board was very limited last night.

I can see I missed a classic.

I think I just learned something I didn't know, so this isHello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.a test.

BTW, Brilliant and Laz in the the same area code?
Not possible! :-)

Yep..it's my christmas present from Phob.:-)
[Reply]
chiefs4me 10:06 PM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
Shut your friggin' face, Lord Maul...

In all fairness, my instructions on how to send a PM to Brock were probably useless to penchief. I don't think he has Private Messages enabled in his profile so he wouldn't have seen the "Send PM" button at the bottom of every post.

I dunno if my theory holds water as I'm too lazy to test it. But it sounds good to me. Anyways, it was big fun last night...heh...

I just tested it and was told to enable private messages on my profile.I wonder if he really couldn't do it....:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:29 PM 07-16-2005
Oh MAH Lawd!!! I can't believe I passed over this fooking gold nugget last night, as my eyes glassed over with boardom.

I'll say this now....If any of you fuggers challenges Iowanian to a duel, be reminded that along with the map to his house, there will be a disclaimer, reminding you that the final thing you will see is my arse preparing to fart into your gaping mouth as you gasp your final breath.
Attached: map.jpg (41.6 KB) 
[Reply]
chiefs4me 10:34 PM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Oh MAH Lawd!!! I can't believe I passed over this fooking gold nugget last night, as my eyes glassed over with boardom.

I'll say this now....If any of you fuggers challenges Iowanian to a duel, be reminded that along with the map to his house, there will be a disclaimer, reminding you that the final thing you will see is my arse preparing to fart into your gaping mouth as you gasp your final breath.

you were to busy playing poker...and you have to read the whole thread.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:34 PM 07-16-2005
I can't believe this is STILL going. :-)
[Reply]
Coach 10:36 PM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I can't believe this is STILL going. :-)
Heh, yeah, it deftinaly has hall of classic material, for sure. I guess everyone just want to get their post in before it's too late. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:40 PM 07-16-2005
I did read the entire thread....I never ask for the CLiff notes.

Its just as well I was losing to pokertards at cards, elst I find myself on a "people to kill" from some internet nutjob's trailerhouse bathroom wall....probably written in lipstick.
[Reply]
Logical 10:51 PM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
He hasn't posted anything since around 11:00 last night. He probably:

A. Realized what an ass he was being and is too ashamed to come back
B. Doesn't realize what an ass he was being and has left the Planet forever
C. Is still sleeping it off
I would bet option C, penchief is a tough player, he would not give up over something so minor. Actually a pretty smart guy as well so I think he was probably sauced last night.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:53 PM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I did read the entire thread....I never ask for the CLiff notes.

Its just as well I was losing to pokertards at cards, elst I find myself on a "people to kill" from some internet nutjob's trailerhouse bathroom wall....probably written in lipstick.
Speaking of pokertards....

Last night we were having our monthly tournament and my buddy's wife is at my table. She's one of those who has no clue how to play hold 'em...also one of the luckiest shits I've ever seen (probably karma for life from surviving a REALLY bad ATV accident 5 years ago. She wasn't supposed to live through the night).

Anyway, I'm hurting a bit and blinds are getting up there so I go all in ($3,700) with A8 os after a flop of 853 all different suits. I know I have the top hand based on preflop betting. So she calls me and catches runner-runner clubs to knock me out. I was not happy.
[Reply]
Coach 10:53 PM 07-16-2005

Last night we were having our monthly tournament and my buddy's wife is at my table. She's one of those who has no clue how to play hold 'em...also one of the luckiest shits I've ever seen (probably karma for life from surviving a REALLY bad ATV accident 5 years ago. She wasn't supposed to live through the night).

Anyway, I'm hurting a bit and blinds are getting up there so I go all in ($3,700) with A8 os after a flop of 853 all different suits. I know I have the top hand based on preflop betting. So she calls me and catches runner-runner clubs to knock me out. I was not happy.

Nice birthday, eh? :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:55 PM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by Coach:

Nice birthday, eh? :-)
Yeah, the plan was they were supposed to let me win.

Bastards... :-)
[Reply]
Logical 10:57 PM 07-16-2005

Ouch,

You play some high stakes for just some friends playing poker.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:03 PM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav:
Ouch,

You play some high stakes for just some friends playing poker.
Nah, it's just a $20 buy-in and everyone gets a few thousand in chips to start.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:21 PM 07-16-2005
Imagine the disappointment of penchief , after waging thermo nuclear rep war and using his Moab Pokeymon to destroy Brock and Lattimer that he failed to locate ANY WMD after all...
[Reply]
Page 25 of 27
« First < 152122232425 2627 >
Up