ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Media Center>Netflix: Dont F**k With Cats
SAGA45 02:25 PM 12-23-2019
Holy shit was this a crazy ride! I recommend it for those who enjoy investigative documentaries. This was well done.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:20 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by mdstu:
I think they show just enough that you know exactly what happened, without showing the actual bad parts.

However, I'm not exactly sure because I used the 10 second jump button just in case.
Yeah they stop just short of showing all, so to speak.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:47 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Im the same but they did a good job not showing the actual abuse.
But they did show Sharon Stone getting railed for a bit there at the end...so that was a nice editorial choice.

Man, truly crazy is just a world you struggle like hell to wrap your mind around. Add in 'troll culture' that exists on the internet and you just have a tailor made scenario for someone like Magnotta.

And that documentary still leaves some stuff open for discussion. I suspect the 'manny' thing was bullshit, but geez - how calculating would he have to have been to have associated the dark web with what he was up to a decade or so before it was common knowledge? I'll be honest, I'm betting he DID have a benefactor of some sort that may well have gotten him involved in some shady shit on the dark web and selling videos.

But I suspect there was no Manny pulling the strings here either. Which makes you almost stand in awe of the long-game he played w/ the attorney, etc...

Like I said - at that point getting into the mind of crazy is just a difficult thing to do because it's beyond our comprehension in so many ways.
[Reply]
SAGA45 05:30 PM 12-24-2019
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sorry 08:36 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Like, literally? He didn't send you a figurative text? You sure?
Let me take my daily lsd dosage and get back to you
[Reply]
BWillie 01:31 AM 12-27-2019
Just watched this. What a sicko. Unfortunately a very fascinating story of a new age serial killer develop. Luckily he didn't get far.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:57 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by mdstu:
Speaking of Netflix's 10 sec jump button. I love it.
Why don't all video players have it? I'm looking at you Youtube.
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Wonder why YouTube doesn't....they do have it on their mobile version and I use it all the time there.
youtube and most all videos have this option. the arrow right/left buttons :-)

ETA: same as spacebar is play/pause and up/down arrows are volume :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 04:45 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Spoiler!
I've seen people online discussing it. The theory is the other person in that video was the owner of the snake. Luka probably knew the snake guy or found him online.

I really wonder if this dude did more that nobody knows about. Seems he was pretty psychotic for a while. You have to think he did shit off camera before he did it on camera. Who knows.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:05 PM 02-18-2020
Just watched it. Man......fucking looney tunes.

Really good series.

Dude was just a schizophrenic. Likely, and per his mom, got bullied and lived through movies I seemed. Probably had a snap, at some point. Or, just liked torturing and killing things and worked his way up the chain as the one gal in the series said.

Dude was a psycho. No manny. Not forced to do shit . Just a psycho.
[Reply]
Sorry 09:30 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Just watched it. Man......****ing looney tunes.

Really good series.

Dude was just a schizophrenic. Likely, and per his mom, got bullied and lived through movies I seemed. Probably had a snap, at some point. Or, just liked torturing and killing things and worked his way up the chain as the one gal in the series said.

Dude was a psycho. No manny. Not forced to do shit . Just a psycho.
im curious about his friend in the video.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:50 AM 02-20-2020
I think I'm going to have to watch this.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:00 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
it's really good.

I was very reluctant, just because of the title and overall theme regarding animals. but, they never show anything; although, I did get a angry and a little gut wrenched when they established his background with the animals / summarized basically what he did.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:47 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Yeah, do. It's......something.
[Reply]
Fish 11:09 PM 02-21-2020
Man, this was weird. Didn't know what to expect. Really entertaining though..

Don't underestimate internet nerds with time to kill. LOL... The main female narrator was a bit too full of herself and holy hell addicted to Facebook. And then ends it with suggesting turning off the machine, after showing her literally waiting for the Facebook notification to blink. That was pretty annoying.

The murderer's mom though. Holy fucking shit, she's crazy too. It's little wonder how that guy got so fucked up in the head. Some of what she was saying was 100% fake and devoid of emotion in a really creepy way. Clearly faking emotion.

Felt kinda half true crime drama half embellished mystery novel mashup.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:34 AM 03-02-2020
3 Episodes, so it's not terribly hard to get through quickly. Watched it yesterday. I don't remember this story like at ALL and it happened in 2010 to 2014...but it's fascinating. Basically a bunch of internet sleuths track down a killer.

By the way, no animals are seen to be harmed in this...which was the scariest part at the beginning to me. I was afraid they were going to show the videos that kicked the whole thing off. Thankfully, descriptions were sufficient.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 09:07 PM 03-03-2020
Scary, people like that. The hard to take truth told in Joker coupled with someone like this sends chills down my spine.
As we watched the second episode I asked my wife if it was weird i was relieved he had moved on from animals.... not because it isnt horrible as well but hurting animals seems beyond comprehension while we hear about murders or killings as almost a passing note now there is something viewed universally evil in hurting something helpless.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up