« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Media Center>Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2 trailer
DBOSHO 10:15 AM 04-30-2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_kDb...e_gdata_player

Looks intense. Im really looking forward to this. SMD if repost
[Reply]
007 06:56 PM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
But some of them grow up to be GoChiefs.
:-)
[Reply]
luv 07:36 PM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Yeah, I just showed my wife.

Me: "Do you remember Neville Longbottom?"
Her: "Yeah."
Me: "Well, this is him now."
Her: "He's a hottie!"

Just goes to show you, all you young girls out there: be nice to the nerds, because some of them grow up to be a LOT different than you give them credit for. :-)
My mom tried telling me that when I was young. I wish I'd listened.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:04 PM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
But some of them grow up to be GoChiefs.
I guarantee you I'm better looking than you.
[Reply]
luv 09:24 PM 07-12-2011
48 hours from right now, I will be getting to the thick of Part I. 49 hours and 36 minutes until the premier!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:45 PM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by Red 5:
Don't click it. I wish I hadn't.
Lol. That was dumb.
[Reply]
spammy 03:25 AM 07-13-2011
Im gonna watch the movie on the next day.hope my moneys worth it.well I kinda think it is.This is the last so it must be epic.
[Reply]
DBOSHO 03:40 AM 07-13-2011
All the rotten tomatoes reviews say its easily the best one and closes the series with a bang.
[Reply]
JD10367 07:20 AM 07-13-2011
Originally Posted by DBOSHO:
All the rotten tomatoes reviews say its easily the best one and closes the series with a bang.
Hmm. That might be a stretch, for me, at least. I think "Azkaban" was still the best. Right now I'd rate them:

1.) Prisoner of Azkaban
2.) Sorcerer's Stone
3.) Chamber of Secrets

4.) Goblet Of Fire
5.) Order Of The Phoenix
6.) Deathly Hallows Pt. 1
7.) Half-Blood Prince

And the top three I'd consider good films, "Goblet" I consider so-so, and the bottom three I consider not-very-good films. Unfortunately, Yates is responsible for the bottom feeders so this last film of his would have to be tremendous considering his track record for me to consider it the best of the bunch.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:35 AM 07-13-2011
Originally Posted by Red 5:
I guarantee you I'm better looking than you.

Clearly appearance isn't everything.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 07:43 AM 07-13-2011
It's been years since I read the book so i've forgotten most of it. :/
[Reply]
DBOSHO 08:38 AM 07-13-2011
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Hmm. That might be a stretch, for me, at least. I think "Azkaban" was still the best. Right now I'd rate them:

1.) Prisoner of Azkaban
2.) Sorcerer's Stone
3.) Chamber of Secrets

4.) Goblet Of Fire
5.) Order Of The Phoenix
6.) Deathly Hallows Pt. 1
7.) Half-Blood Prince

And the top three I'd consider good films, "Goblet" I consider so-so, and the bottom three I consider not-very-good films. Unfortunately, Yates is responsible for the bottom feeders so this last film of his would have to be tremendous considering his track record for me to consider it the best of the bunch.
Almost everyone i ask say they like POA the best. Im in the minority, but my favorite is the half blood prince. The ending was very dark.
[Reply]
luv 09:24 AM 07-13-2011
Originally Posted by DBOSHO:
Almost everyone i ask say they like POA the best. Im in the minority, but my favorite is the half blood prince. The ending was very dark.
POA is really where the movies started to really start to vary from the books, but it's my favorite of the movies. Nothing happened in the HBP movie except Dumbledore dying.
[Reply]
SuperChief 10:35 AM 07-13-2011
Originally Posted by luv:
POA is really where the movies started to really start to vary from the books, but it's my favorite of the movies. Nothing happened in the HBP movie except Dumbledore dying.
Dumbledore dies?!?!? WHAAAA?
[Reply]
SuperChief 10:38 AM 07-13-2011
Seriously though, everyone likes POA because it's considered one of the best books of the series. It's the same logic that made people (in general) have distaste for the Chamber of Secrets movie (because the book was lacking).

IMO, the Goblet of Fire was the best book and movie.
[Reply]
luv 10:41 AM 07-13-2011
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Seriously though, everyone likes POA because it's considered one of the best books of the series. It's the same logic that made people (in general) have distaste for the Chamber of Secrets movie (because the book was lacking).

IMO, the Goblet of Fire was the best book and movie.
I didn't mind Chamber of Secrets at all. The one that it was hardest for me to get through was Order of the Phoenix.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up