ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>2020 First Round Mock Draft 1.0
kccrow 02:10 PM 02-23-2020
1-01 Cincinnati Bengals - QB Joe Burrow, LSU
It's time the Bengals move on from Dalton and do so with the draft's highest-rated QB. The concern, obviously, is that Burrow is much of a one-year wonder. That said, he shows the tools needed to be a successful NFL QB.

1-02 Washington Redskins - ER Chase Young, Ohio State
Ron Rivera loves pass rushers. There is no doubt about that from his time in Carolina. He does have Sweat, Anderson, and Kerrigan though, so would he trade back? I find it doubtful. Kerrigan is aging and declining and nobody else on the roster has Young's talent. Anderson can continue to be a rotational piece and Kerrigan can do the same while providing veteran leadership and coaching.

I'm going to say it should take a monumental trade for either Washington or Detroit to consider moving out of these spots in a trade down. Young and Okudah are perfect fits and neither will fall to 5 or later given the needs of the teams behind them. If Washington stands pat and takes Young and Detroit trades out, New York should take Okudah. If Washington trades out, then Detroit takes Young and New York takes Okudah. Washington could stand to add a top offensive tackle if Trent Williams doesn't sign (seems he likes new management and coaches though), but do you do it at the expense of losing Young? I doubt it.

1-03 Detroit Lions - CB Jeffrey Okudah, Ohio State
Justin Coleman was good, but he's at his best as a premier slot CB as he proved in Seattle. The Lions upgrade across from stud Darius Slay to give themselves one of the best CB trios in the NFL. If their head coach learned anything in New England, then he should know Belichek placed a premium on top-notch secondary play.

1-04 Miami Dolphins (f/NYG) - Trade 2020 1-05 and 3-070 to NYG - QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama
The Dolphins have to be looking at this draft with a nervous eye. Sitting at #5 with teams chomping at the bit to move up for a QB is worrisome, but I don't think teams will bet the farm on Tua at this point comping off of that nasty hip injury. All signs are that he makes a full recovery, but I'm not throwing multiple first-rounders away to get him. The Dolphins sit tight and make a modest move up to get their guy as the rest of the NFL follows suit.

1-05 New York Giants (f/MIA) - Predicted trade - DL Derrick Brown, Auburn
The Giants move back one spot with Miami to allow them to get their QB while the G-Men still get the guy they need and are poised perfectly to obtain in Derrick Brown. Brown replaces Leonard Williams, who hasn't ever truly lived up to his billing, as the anchor of that 3-4 front and a guy that can help them create more pressure on the QB.

1-06 Los Angeles Chargers - QB Justin Herbert, Oregon
The Chargers and Phillip Rivers have unceremoniously parted ways, so that means LA must get a future face of the franchise unless they want to pin their hopes to Tyrod Taylor... The Chargers get a big, mobile QB in Herbert who could be solid if he improves his consistency.

1-07 Indianapolis Colts (f/CAR) - Trade 2020 1-13 and 2-44 to CAR - DL Javon Kinlaw, South Carolina
The Colts, should they re-sign Anthony Castanzo, have few major glaring holes outside of improving over QB Jacoby Brissett, but that's unlikely to happen in 2020. That said, GM Chris Ballard knows intimately what having a disruptive down-lineman means to a defense from his days in KC with Chris Jones. I see him moving up to get a long, disruptive player similar to Jones in Javon Kinlaw.

1-08 Arizona Cardinals - LB Isaiah Simmons, Clemson
Cardinals' QB Kyler Murray is obviously going to put pressure on the organization to select CeeDee Lamb here but that wouldn't be the smartest move. This draft is loaded with receiver talent, they have Fitzgerald back another season, and Kirk and Isabella aren't that bad as 2nd and 3rd options. Their smartest move is getting someone that can actually cover the middle of the field and match up with TEs, where teams gouged them. Simmons is the top talent in the draft at the position and would be a tremendous get at 8.

1-09 Jacksonville Jaguars - OT Jedrick Wills, Alabama
If I'm the Jaguars, I kick AJ Cann to the curb (he sucks), move Andrew Norwell to RG (he can play the right side, he was a backup RT at OSU as a freshman), kick Cam Robinson inside to LG (maybe he won't give up 44 pressures, 8 sacks, and 11 penalties inside) and replace Robinson at LT. That would see smart, but would the Jaguars do it and are they willing to give up on Robinson on the outside just yet? The big question, that could have big draft implications, but my mind says yes.

1-10 Cleveland Browns - OT Andrew Thomas, Georgia
The Browns' protection on the edge was bad and that's being nice about it. They have to do better to keep Mayfield clean before he becomes one of the Carr brothers that constantly hears footsteps. Thomas is a smooth mover and has power and size to be a factor in the run game. Clean up his inconsistencies in technique and he could soon remind Browns' fans of another Thomas that anchored the edge for a decade.

1-11 Philadelphia Eagles (f/NYJ) - Trade 2020 1-21 and 2021 1-?? - WR Henry Ruggs, III, Alabama
Two things at work here even if Ruggs may not be the "best" WR in this draft class and the fact this class is deep at the position: 1) Speed kills, and if anyone knows that it's Eagles' head coach Doug Pederson from his time with Tyreek Hill, and 2) Speed kills. Ruggs is likely to blow the doors off of the combine and post near a 4.20 40-yard time. He's great at tracking the ball down the field, is overall a solid receiver, and he's just a perfect fit for a team that relies on burning teams with inside slants and deep seam routes. The Eagles clearly need help at WR and added an aging DeSean Jackson to help fill the void for lack of a speed element. Meanwhile, by giving up a future 1st, the team isn't giving up draft picks they need to help that defense this year. This is a team one year removed from a Super Bowl win and should be looking for a couple of blue-chip prospects to get them back there.

1-12 Las Vegas Raiders - WR CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma
How odd is it to say the Las Vegas Raiders? In any event, you know Mayock loves speed, which is a big reason I see someone jumping the Raiders for Ruggs. That said, they can still get plenty of value at the receiver position to help that offense out. The Raiders end up having Lamb fall into their laps and is potentially the top receiver in the draft. He's smooth, runs great routes, and has great hands. He lacks the speed element, but he's still fast enough. Lamb is very similar to former Raider Amari Cooper and would give Carr a much-needed perimeter weapon once again.

1-13 Carolina Panthers (f/IND) - Predicted trade - FS Xavier McKinney, Alabama
I have Carolina moving back but staying in front of Tampa Bay to get a player they covet. The Panthers need to fill out their back end depending on free agency moves, including FS Tre Boston and CB James Bradberry set to hit the market. If they choose wisely, they bring back Bradberry. I have the Panthers looking for a playmaker to settle in next to Eric Reid and I think that's exactly what McKinney brings to the table. He can play slot, he can cover receivers, he has good ball skills, and he's fairly sound across the board.

1-14 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - ER K'Lavon Chaisson, LSU
The Bucs have a very young defense with a secondary just starting to come into its own. Their CBs performed well towards the end of the year and Mike Edwards was a rookie at S. I don't think they go there early. They do, however, have both starting edger rushers in Shaq Barrett and Carl Nassib as free agents and while they will most certainly at least tag Barrett, the future is up in the air for Nassib. I have reservations about Chaisson and he probably should have stayed in school another year, but he has good size and an immense toolset that, if unlocked, could turn him into a special player.

1-15 Denver Broncos - CB C.J. Henderson, Florida
The Broncos entire defensive line is free agents so that's something to keep an eye on. WR could also be in play to give more weapons outside of Sutton. That said, CB is an issue even if they don't re-sign Harris. Henderson has the size and athleticism you look for in a #1 CB but may have some issues with authority. That said, he walks into a situation where he should be a day 1 starter and will make or break his ego covering against the league's most explosive offense in Kansas City.

1-16 Atlanta Falcons - OL Tristan Wirfs, Iowa
The Falcons have a lot of talent so it's really hard to project where they might go. One definite area of need is upgrading at LG over James Carpenter. Wirfs can man any position on the line, in reality, but he's probably going to be best served with a move to the inside in the NFL. Wirfs would go a long way in keeping the pocket cleaner for Matt Ryan and solidifying that left side with Jake Matthews and Alex Mack flanking him.

1-17 Dallas Cowboys - WR Jerry Jeudy, Alabama
It's going to be interesting to see what the Cowboys do this offseason as all of their stars are due at once. They need to re-sign Dak Prescott, then have DT Maliek Collins, DE Robert Quinn, CB Byron Jones, and WR Amari Cooper all set to be free agents. Dallas has cap space, so they can sign a few of those and the best bet may be keeping those front-line defensive players. Even if they retain Cooper, Dallas needs more firepower.

1-18 Miami Dolphins (f/PIT) - Minkah Fitzpatrick trade in 2019 - OT Mekhi Becton, Louisville
Julie'n Davenport may be able to hold up at LT if he stays healthy but the Dolphins must improve the offensive line overall. Becton is a smooth mover and a mammoth of a player that can get movement in the run game and should help shore up problems on the right side for years to come, which only help given that's going to be Tua's blindside.

1-19 Las Vegas Raiders (f/CHI) - Khalil Mack trade in 2019 - LB Kenneth Murray, Oklahoma
Losing Vontaze Burfict and, likely, Will Compton to free agency will leave the cupboard bare at MLB. The Raiders need a better coverage matchup weapon against Travis Kelce anyways. Mayock elects to add speed to the defense after addressing receiver earlier. Murray won't add a potent punch in the run game as he's more of a dancer, but his sideline-to-sideline speed and coverage potential is elite.

1-20 Jacksonville Jaguars (f/LAR) - Jalen Ramsey trade in 2019 - CB Jaylon Johnson, Utah
The Jaguars trade of Ramsey was a head-scratcher and the fact that they could release AJ Bouye would make matters worse for a team that struggled in the secondary. They have to add talent back to a once-proud unit. Johnson is a solidly built corner with all the desired traits to become a #1 cover man and is solid in press and off-man.

1-21 New York Jets (f/PHI) - Predicted trade - WR Laviska Shenault, Jr., Colorado
The Jets move down and add picks because they need to completely revamp that offense, including the receiving corps and offensive line. The more talent they add the first two days the better for them. Shenault brings an exciting number one receiver skill set and could reach it if he's taught to run better routes.

1-22 Buffalo Bills - ER A.J. Epenesa, Iowa
The Bills have two free agents on their defensive front and may need to look to move on from Trent Murphy soon. Epenesa is a solid fit to help in that transition. While Epenesa isn't an explosive player, he's solid on all fronts and could get better as he gets NFL training. He reminds me a bit of Trey Flowers and could end up a similar player.

1-23 Atlanta Falcons - Trade 2020 2-47, 2-55, and 2021 3-?? to NE - ER Yetur Gross-Matos, Penn State
This is a draft where I guarantee Bill Belichek is going to be looking to trade down and pick up a 2nd or multiple 2nd round picks given he doesn't have any. A cheap firesale for draft capital is likely so I have New England falling quite a ways back to get two 2nds from Atlanta. Atlanta flies up into the 2nd round to get the last legitimate round 1 pass rusher in Gross-Matos to help account for their losses in Vic Beasley and Adrian Clayborne.

1-24 New Orleans Saints - LB Patrick Queen, LSU
With AJ Klein and Stephone Anthony set to be free agents, the Saints have a glaring hole at OLB. Queen isn't a prototypical fit on the strong side, but in today's passing league that doesn't matter as much. Queen is a 3-down player that should get better in time with taking on blocks and holding up in the run game. His play speed and coverage ability are very good.

1-25 Minnesota Vikings - CB Trevon Diggs, Alabama
The Vikings were largely a mystery this year with a lot of talent that underperformed. The two huge groups were CB and IOL. With two free agents in McKenzie Alexander and Trae Waynes, I look for the Vikings to once again burn a 1st round pick on improving the secondary. Diggs is a solid corner in all facets with room to grow as a former WR and his physicality should fit in well in Minnesota.

1-26 Kansas City Chiefs (f/MIA) - Predicted trade for DT Chris Jones - LB Zach Baun, Wisconsin
The Chiefs have some cap work to do and that likely means tagging and trading stud pass-rushing DT Chris Jones. Miami has the draft capital to get that done and should include an additional day-2 pick in 2021. Meanwhile, the Chiefs' biggest weakness likely comes at linebacker where Anthony Hitchens is a liability and there is no starting-caliber OLB outside of Damien Wilson. Baun has special athleticism and burst similar to former Badger Joe Schobert and even reminds of former Packer Clay Matthews in some respects. Baun would instantly upgrade a unit that underperforms in all respects.

1-27 Seattle Seahawks - DT Ross Blacklock, Texas Christian
Seattle's defensive line outside of Jadeveon Clowney wasn't very good and that's even a stretch including Clowney. That said, I find it likely they retain Clowney, but they need that disruptive presence outside of him. Blacklock is a penetrator and disruptor with insane athleticism for a defensive tackle.

1-28 Baltimore Ravens - OL Cesar Ruiz, Michigan
The Ravens are likely to lose Marshal Yanda to retirement and need to continue to have a top-flight offensive line to make that run-first offense click. Ruiz is a starter at guard or center.

1-29 Tennessee Titans - ER Terrell Lewis, Alabama
The Titans' inability to effectively rush the passer was evident in their loss to the Chiefs in the playoffs, so they need to do more on that front. Lewis is a good player when he's on the field but injury concerns linger as he's struggled to stay healthy. The Titans take a chance here.

1-30 Green Bay Packers - WR Tee Higgins, Clemson
The Packers could use upgrades in the defensive front seven but they'll look to keep Rodgers happy first. For the first time in a long while, the Packers really only had one legitimate receiver in DeVante Adams, so they'll need to get better there. Higgins can do everything well from the receiver position and gives his team a reliable target that can create separation and has the size to create mismatches.

1-31 San Francisco 49ers - CB Jeff Gladney, Texas Christian
The 49ers struggled late to upset Kansas City in the Super Bowl largely because they lack the cover talent on the backend to go with their outstanding front seven. I look for the 49ers to pounce if an effective cover corner is available. Gladney is a burner and ballhawk that can play inside or out, which will allow him to stay on the field on all downs regardless of the situation.

1-32 Detroit Lions (f/KC) - Trade 2020 2-35, 5-149, and 2021 5-?? - RB D'Andre Swift, Georgia
The Chiefs fall back out of the end of round 1 to pick up extra draft capital. Meanwhile, Detroit comes up a few slots to get a dynamic RB in D'Andre Swift to help fuel their rushing attack. Kerryon Johnson is a decent player for them but he can never stay healthy and hasn't proven he can maintain the bulk of the load.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:31 PM 02-23-2020
I like the ILB play with the Jones pick, but without posting who you're taking at 2-35 I'm wondering why the Chiefs wouldn't just nab Swift for themselves?
[Reply]
kccrow 12:23 AM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I like the ILB play with the Jones pick, but without posting who you're taking at 2-35 I'm wondering why the Chiefs wouldn't just nab Swift for themselves?
It's not a Chiefs' mock, so that's why I have no real interest in posting a complete breakdown of the Chiefs. That said, I don't forsee KC drafting a RB very early. It hasn't been something that KC does. Third round is probably the spot if they grab one early. Anyhow, I was mulling potential trades in round 2 and didn't really lock in on the 2nd round, but here was the initial stab at it without any additional trades.

2-33 Cincinnati Bengals - SS Grant Delpit, LSU
2-34 Indianapolis Colts (f/WAS) - QB Jordan Love, Utah State
2-35 Kansas City Chiefs (f/DET) - CB A.J. Terrell, Clemson
2-36 New York Giants - OT Josh Jones, Houston
2-37 Los Angeles Chargers - OT Austin Jackson, USC
2-38 Carolina Panthers - CB Bryce Hall, Virginia
2-39 Miami Dolphins - RB J.K. Dobbins, Ohio State
2-40 Arizona Cardinals - WR Brandon Aiyuk, Arizona State
2-41 Cleveland Browns - ER Curtis Weaver, Boise State
2-42 Jacksonville Jaguars - CB Kristian Fulton, LSU
2-43 Chicago Bears - SS Ashtyn Davis, California
2-44 Carolina Panthers (f/IND) - DL Jordan Elliott, Missouri
2-45 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - RB Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin
2-46 Denver Broncos - WR Justin Jefferson, LSU
2-47 New England Patriots (f/ATL) - QB Jake Fromm, Georgia
2-48 New York Jets - OC Lloyd Cushenberry, III, LSU
2-49 Pittsburgh Steelers - ER Jonathan Greenard, Florida
2-50 Chicago Bears - CB Damon Arnette, Ohio State
2-51 Dallas Cowboys - DT Neville Gallimore, Oklahoma
2-52 Los Angeles Rams - OC Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin
2-53 Philadelphia Eagles - LB Malik Harrison, Ohio State
2-54 Buffalo Bills - OT Lucas Niang, Texas Christian
2-55 New England Patriots (f/ATL) - TE Cole Kmet, Notre Dame
2-56 Miami Dolphins - WR Jalen Reagor, Texas Christian
2-57 Houston Texans - ER Bradlee Anae, Utah
2-58 Minnesota Vikings - DT Raekwon Davis, Alabama
2-59 Seattle Seahawks - CB Noah Igbinoghene, Auburn
2-60 Baltimore Ravens - WR Michael Pittman, USC
2-61 Tennessee Titans - CB Cameron Dantzler, Mississippi State
2-62 Green Bay Packers - DL James Lynch, Baylor
2-63 Kansas City Chiefs (f/SF) - ER Alton Robinson, Syracuse
2-64 Seattle Seahawks (f/KC) - OT Tyre Phillips, Mississippi State
[Reply]
kccrow 02:47 PM 02-24-2020
Third round up for funsies...

3-65 Cincinnati Bengals - WR KJ Hamler, Penn State
3-66 Washington Redskins - Isaiah Wilson, Georgia
3-67 Detroit Lions - DT Leki Fotu, Utah
3-68 New York Jets (f/NYG) - OT Robert Hunt, LA-Lafayette
3-69 Carolina Panthers - OG Netane Muti, Fresno State
3-70 New York Giants (f/MIA) - SS Antoine Winfield, Jr., Minnesota
3-71 Los Angeles Chargers - CB Darnay Holmes, UCLA
3-72 Arizona Cardinals - OT Prince Tega Wanogho, Auburn
3-73 Jacksonville Jaguars - TE Harrison Bryant, Florida Atlantic
3-74 Cleveland Browns - LB Jordan Brooks, Texas Tech
3-75 Indianapolis Colts - WR Chase Claypool, Notre Dame
3-76 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - QB Jacob Eason, Washington
3-77 Denver Broncos - LB Troy Dye, Oregon
3-78 Atlanta Falcons - RB Cam Akers, Florida State
3-79 New York Jets - LB Julian Okwara, Notre Dame
3-80 Las Vegas Raiders - SS Kyle Dugger, Lenoir-Rhyne
3-81 Las Vegas Raiders (f/CHI) - DT Justin Madubuike, Texas A&M
3-82 Dallas Cowboys - TE Devin Asiasi, UCLA
3-83 Denver Broncos (f/PIT) - OG Shane Lemieux, Oregon
3-84 Los Angeles Rams - OT Ezra Cleveland, Boise State
3-85 Philadelphia Eagles - DT Marlon Davidson, Auburn
3-86 Buffalo Bills - RB Zach Moss, Utah
3-87 New England Patriots - LB Josh Uche, Michigan
3-88 New Orleans Saints - CB Troy Pride, Jr., Notre Dame
3-89 Minnesota Vikings - OG Solomon Kindley, Georgia
3-90 Cleveland Browns (f/HOU) - WR Bryan Edwards, South Carolina
3-91 Las Vegas Raiders (f/SEA) - CB Stanford Samuels, Florida State
3-92 Baltimore Ravens - ER Darrell Taylor, Tennessee
3-93 Tennessee Titans - WR Denzel Mims, Baylor
3-94 Green Bay Packers - LB Logan Wilson, Wyoming
3-95 Denver Broncos (f/SF) - SS Antoine Brooks, Jr., Maryland
3-96 Kansas City Chiefs - OG John Simpson, Clemson
3-97 New England Patriots (Comp) - OG Ben Bredeson, Michigan
3-98 New York Giants (Comp) - CB Dane Jackson, Pittsburgh
3-99 New England Patriots (Comp) - WR Kalijah Lipscomb, Vanderbilt
3-100 Seattle Seahawks (Comp) - ER Jabari Zuniga, Florida
3-101 Houston Texans (Comp) - OG Logan Stenberg, Kentucky
3-102 Pittsburgh Steelers (Comp) - TE Brycen Hopkins, Purdue
3-103 Philadelphia Eagles (Comp) - RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire, LSU
[Reply]
kccrow 03:43 PM 02-24-2020
Breakdown by team...

Cincinnati Bengals
1-01 - QB Joe Burrow, LSU
2-33 - SS Grant Delpit, LSU
3-65 - WR KJ Hamler, Penn State

Washington Redskins
1-02 - ER Chase Young, Ohio State
3-66 - RT Isaiah Wilson, Georgia

Detroit Lions
1-03 - CB Jeffrey Okudah, Ohio State
1-32 - RB D'Andre Swift, Georgia (f/KC)
3-67 - DT Leki Fotu, Utah

Miami Dolphins
1-04 - QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama (f/NYG)
1-18 - RT Mekhi Becton, Louisville (f/PIT)
2-39 - RB JK Dobbins, Ohio State
2-56 - WR Jalen Reagor, TCU (f/NO)
DT Chris Jones (KC) via trade w/KC

New York Giants
1-05 - DL Derrick Brown, Auburn (f/MIA)
2-36 - OT Josh Jones, Houston
3-70 - SS Antoine Winfield, Jr., Minnesota (f/MIA)
3-98 - CB Dane Jackson, Pittsburgh (Comp)

Los Angeles Chargers
1-06 - QB Justin Herbert, Oregon
2-37 - LT Austin Jackson, USC
3-71 - CB Darnay Holmes, UCLA

Indianapolis Colts
1-07 - DL Javon Kinlaw, South Carolina (f/CAR)
2-34 - QB Jordan Love, Utah State (f/WAS)
3-75 - WR Chase Claypool, Notre Dame

Arizona Cardinals
1-08 - LB Isaiah Simmons, Clemson
2-40 - WR Brandon Aiyuk, Arizona State
3-72 - RT Prince Tega Wanogho, Auburn

Jacksonville Jaguars
1-09 - OT Jedrick Wills, Alabama
1-20 - CB Jaylon Johnson, Utah (f/LAR)
2-42 - CB Kristian Fulton, LSU
3-73 - TE Harrison Bryant, Florida Atlantic

Cleveland Browns
1-10 - LT Andrew Thomas, Georgia
2-41 - ER Curtis Weaver, Boise State
3-74 - LB Jordan Brooks, Texas Tech
3-90 - WR Bryan Edwards, South Carolina (f/HOU)

Philadelphia Eagles
1-11 - WR Henry Ruggs, III, Alabama (f/NYJ)
2-53 - LB Malik Harrison, Ohio State
3-85 - DT Marlon Davidson, Auburn
3-103 - RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire, LSU (Comp)

Las Vegas Raiders
1-12 - WR CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma
1-19 - LB Kenneth Murray, Oklahoma (f/CHI)
3-80 - SS Kyle Dugger, Lenoir-Rhyne
3-81 - DT Justin Madubuike, Texas A&M (f/CHI)
3-91 - CB Stanford Samuels, Florida State (f/SEA)

Carolina Panthers
1-13 - FS Xavier McKinney, Alabama (f/IND)
2-38 - CB Bryce Hall, Virginia
2-44 - DT Jordan Elliott, Missouri (f/IND)
3-69 - OG Netane Muti, Fresno State

Tampa Bay Bucs
1-14 - ER K'Lavon Chaisson, LSU
2-45 - RB Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin
3-76 - QB Jacob Eason, Washington

Denver Broncos
1-15 - CB C.J. Henderson, Florida
2-46 - WR Justin Jefferson, LSU
3-77 - LB Troy Dye, Oregon
3-83 - OG Shane Lemieux, Oregon (f/PIT)
3-95 - SS Antoine Brooks, Jr., Maryland (f/SF)

Atlanta Falcons
1-16 - OG Tristan Wirfs, Iowa
1-23 - ER Yetur Gross-Matos, Penn State (f/NE)
3-78 - RB Cam Akers, Florida State

Dallas Cowboys
1-17 - WR Jerry Jeudy, Alabama
2-51 - DT Neville Gallimore, Oklahoma
3-82 - TE Devin Asiasi, UCLA

New York Jets
1-21 - WR Laviska Shenault, Colorado (f/PHI)
2-48 - OC Lloyd Cushenberry, III, LSU
3-68 - OT Robert Hunt, LA-Lafayette (f/NYG)
3-79 - ER Julian Okwara, Notre Dame

Buffalo Bills
1-22 - ER A.J. Epenesa, Iowa
2-54 - RT Lucas Niang, TCU
3-86 - RB Zach Moss, Utah

New Orleans Saints
1-24 - LB Patrick Queen, LSU
3-88 - CB Troy Pride, Jr., Notre Dame

Minnesota Vikings
1-25 - CB Trevon Diggs, Alabama
2-58 - DT Raekwon Davis, Alabama
3-89 - OG Solomon Kindley, Georgia

Kansas City Chiefs
1-26 - LB Zach Baun, Wisconsin (f/MIA for C. Jones)
2-35 - CB A.J. Terrell, Clemson (f/DET)
2-63 - ER Alton Robinson, Syracuse (f/SF)
3-96 - OG John Simpson, Clemson

Seattle Seahawks
1-27 - DT Ross Blacklock, TCU
2-59 - CB Noah Igbinoghene, Auburn
2-64 - RT Tyre Phillips, Mississippi State (f/KC)
3-100 - ER Jabari Zuniga, Florida (Comp)

Baltimore Ravens
1-28 - OL Cesar Ruiz, Michigan
2-60 - WR Michael Pittman, USC
3-92 - ER Darrell Taylor, Tennessee

Tennessee Titans
1-29 - ER Terrell Lewis, Alabama
2-61 - CB Cameron Dantzler, Mississippi State
3-93 - WR Denzel Mims, Baylor

Green Bay Packers
1-30 - WR Tee Higgins, Clemson
2-62 - DL James Lynch, Baylor
3-94 - LB Logan Wilson, Wyoming

San Francisco 49ers
1-31 - CB Jeff Gladney, TCU

Chicago Bears
2-43 - SS Ashtyn Davis, Cal (f/LVR)
2-50 - CB Damon Arnette, Ohio State

New England Patriots
2-47 - QB Jake Fromm, Georgia (f/ATL)
2-55 - TE Cole Kmet, Notre Dame (f/ATL)
3-87 - LB Josh Uche, Michigan
3-97 - OG Ben Bredeson, Michigan (Comp)
3-99 - WR Kalijah Lipscomb, Vanderbilt (Comp)

Pittsburgh Steeles
2-49 - ER Jonathan Greenard, Florida
3-102 - TE Brycen Hopkins, Purdue (Comp)

Los Angeles Rams
2-52 - OC Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin
3-84 - LT Ezra Cleveland, Boise State

Houston Texans
2-57 - ER Bradlee Anae, Utah
3-101 - OG Logan Stenberg, Kentucky (Comp)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:14 AM 02-26-2020
I don't think we should trade back given our cap situation that 5th year option becomes very valuable and our depth isn't terrible.
[Reply]
Up