ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Which CPer would you marry? Fuck? Kill??
carcosa 08:06 PM 04-19-2021
Okay, so imagine freaking Jigsaw from the SAW movies has trapped you in a room. He says you can only get out if you commit three sickening acts:

1. Marry a ChiefsPlanet member
2. Fuck a ChiefsPlanet member (by having sex with them)
3. Kill a ChiefsPlanet member (by killing them)

Who would you choose for each sickening act? You must choose a different CPer for each.

And if you'd like to elaborate, what would the ceremony be like? How would you do the killing? And what would your fuck style be?

I would marry simply red, fuck jjchieffan, and kill myself after experiencing the unparalleled ecstasy of sex with jj!

Okay have fun!
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:25 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Stupid thread, much rather talk about the chiefs than contemplate any of the three options. People are nasty and totally stupid. Threads like this are dumb, talk football or go on a walk if you are incapable of talking football. We all should go on a long walk before we post such a stupid thread.
Just stay out of the left lane, grandpa
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:30 AM 04-21-2021
Stupid thread, much rather talk about the chiefs than contemplate any of the three options. People are nasty and totally stupid. Threads like this are dumb, talk football or go on a walk if you are incapable of talking football. We all should go on a long walk before we post such a stupid thread.
Hey tough guy let's meet up at a tailgate and see if u still feel this way
[Reply]
Shoes 10:11 AM 04-21-2021
No one here is fucking, killing or marrying the X-Factor? C'mon people I expect better.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:34 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Shoes:
No one here is fucking, killing or marrying the X-Factor? C'mon people I expect better.
He apparently is doing a pretty good job of killing himself, why should one of us waste the effort?
[Reply]
Donger 10:49 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
He's not wrong.
I'd like clarification on "then bangs your brains out." Is that rigorous coitus, or you hitting my head (presumably with some object) until parts of my brain are expelled from my head?
[Reply]
In58men 10:56 AM 04-21-2021
We should do Chief players next....

Marry- Mahomes

Fuck- Butker

Kill- Ben Niemann
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:47 AM 04-21-2021
Dumb post
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:48 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Shut the fuck up bitch!
Okay now this is an epic post!!!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:50 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I think Pawnmower wants to kill me now.

nah. I'm a lover not a fighter.

the only vote i might change is marry or **** to Dane McCloud if he would jam with me and show me some tasty riffs
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:52 AM 04-21-2021
Oh shit looks like I have do mic up the grumpy yet regal "sounding" older southernish guy who is much too high brow
for the likes of CP humor. I'll have to work on this character for a few minutes before I vocaroo this shit...

[begins character development]
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:05 PM 04-21-2021

Stupid thread... much rather talk about the chiefs than contemplate any of these three options.
People are NASTY. And, totally stupid. Threads like this are dumb! Talk football or go on a walk
if you are incapable of talking football. We ALL should go on a long walk before we post such
a stupid thread.

MIC'D UP - Vocaroo style

https://voca.ro/1iixo97xlIf7

View on Vocaroo >>

[Older, dignified southern slightly grumpy southern guy who is angered by "low class"

humor on a message board. Scene 1 take 1, readthrough]
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:10 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
MIC'D UP - Vocaroo style

View on Vocaroo >>

[Older, dignified southern slightly grumpy southern guy who is angered by "low class"

:-)

You should redo it as Karen :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 12:20 PM 04-21-2021
How much to get the good threads produced for me like this?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:56 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
How much to get the good threads produced for me like this?

you have to let e-dave lick your boyfriend's balls
[Reply]
wazu 02:12 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
MIC'D UP - Vocaroo style

View on Vocaroo >>

:-)

Perfection!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up