ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
dlphg9 10:54 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I've never heard anybody say that but I will take your word for it.
Being a previous opioid addict, he is 100% correct. I used to get amped on oxy and became a social butterfly. In the beginning it was great for my sales job, then all you can focus on is getting it and nothing else matters. Expensive as fuck too. $1/mg for oxy and taking upwards of 100-150/mg a day gets too be incredibly expensive.

That's why people turn to heroin. Much cheaper and I believe a bit stronger. Glad I never even gave H a thought, because things could have become dark.

Opiate addiction is absolutely the worst thing I've ever been through in my life and wouldn't wish it upon anyone.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:01 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Always love when a win like that is followed by an off day.
SIR THIS IS A WENDYS
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:07 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
SIR THIS IS A WENDYS
LOL- WHOOPS
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:18 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yeah I actually get why people would abuse meth (and cocaine). Never did meth but adderall is really something and I can easily se how ppl abuse it.

On the other side I really dont get why people like weed so much and I really really really don't get everyones love afair with oxy.

I guess it probably depends on how you are wired. People that have problem letting go and relaxing drawn to weed and oxy. People that don't get super wired and amped up like coke and meth.

Weed and oxy just makes me tired, lazy and groggy. I do not get why you would want to feel that way. Cocaine and adderall generally makes me want to do and accomplish something.

Anytime I really feel like I have to have a drink; I dont. I question why I felt that way. I grill myself and my feelings and find a way to overcome the current “problem” I’m having that makes me feel like the only escape is to take a drink.

I’ll spend days in isolation, withdrawn, angry that any emotion has me so out of sorts. Where having a drink is my only outlet.

I’m certain it’s not as easy for hard drug addicts.

But if I decided to keep drinking at my own detriment; I won’t blame the drink.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:07 AM 04-22-2021
I came to CO because dipshit died and I'm sick of you people dying from addiction.

Smoke pot. Lord knows police officers get in trouble for everything anymore, may as well find peace in your officering. And health.
[Reply]
R Clark 07:15 AM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Being a previous opioid addict, he is 100% correct. I used to get amped on oxy and became a social butterfly. In the beginning it was great for my sales job, then all you can focus on is getting it and nothing else matters. Expensive as **** too. $1/mg for oxy and taking upwards of 100-150/mg a day gets too be incredibly expensive.

That's why people turn to heroin. Much cheaper and I believe a bit stronger. Glad I never even gave H a thought, because things could have become dark.

Opiate addiction is absolutely the worst thing I've ever been through in my life and wouldn't wish it upon anyone.
I agree, don’t see how meth could be more addictive
[Reply]
Katipan 07:23 AM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by :
Abstract
To compare the effects of heroin and methamphetamine (METH) addiction on dopamine transporters (DATs) in the same dose and duration, we assessed DAT levels in the striatum by 99m Tc-TRODAT-1 single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) brain images in people with heroin and METH dependence. We recruited 21 healthy human controls, 23 heroin-dependent subjects and 25 METH abusers. The heroin- and METH-dependent subjects exhibited negative urine toxicology after undergoing physiological detoxification. All subjects underwent SPECT brain imaging, and specific tracer uptake ratios (SURs) were assessed bilaterally in the regions of interest. A significant SUR reduction in heroin-dependent subjects and METH-dependent subjects compared with healthy controls was found in the left striatum, right striatum, left caudate nucleus, right caudate nucleus, left putamen and right putamen. There were no significant differences in the heroin group and METH group for the left striatum, right striatum, left caudate nucleus, right caudate nucleus, left putamen and right putamen. The scores of craving, HAMA (Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale), in heroin abusers were lower than in the METH abusers. Our results show that people with heroin and METH dependence who are currently abstinent had lower DAT levels in the striatum than healthy controls. There were no differences in striatal DAT in heroin and METH users. These results suggest that chronic heroin and METH abuse appears to produce similar effects in striatal DAT in humans. METH users may have more serious craving and anxiety symptoms than heroin users with prolonged abstinence.
But ultimately the super hero effect that some of you experience with opiates isn't what happens to most people. It is however the exact same high everyone is chasing.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Up