ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who here uses a bidet?
Mephistopheles Janx 09:11 PM 11-18-2020
This was the TP isle in Walmart about an hour ago...

Thinking about getting a bidet attachment but I'm not sure as to just how well they clean you up back there. For the amount I spend on 3 packages of TP (Charmin Strong 9 pack) I could get an "entry" model bidet attachment.

With people losing their fucking minds again, WHY TOILET PAPER?!?!?!?, it seem like it might be a wise investment. Never mind that I'm on a septic tank and the thought of less paper going in there is even more appealing.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:17 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
You use the "feminine wash" setting?
What, you don't like a nice ball massage? :-)

But no. Got it thinking the wife might, but she's not a fan of it for either function.
[Reply]
Donger 10:19 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
What, you don't like a nice ball massage? :-)

But no. Got it thinking the wife might, but she's not a fan of it for either function.
Doubly piqued now.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:25 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Can anyone post link to ones they have?

I’d never really thought of one, then I was listening to the fantasy footballers podcast one day and they had some bidet company as a sponsor and all the guys on the podcast said they all swear by them. I thought, am I in the dark on this? Then this thread pops up and you guys act like it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. My Anus interest is piqued now too!
We didn't pay this price for ours but this is what we have

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07B8Y32..._rXPTFb20C8NYR
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:05 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Luxe Bidet Neo 120

Pretty easy to install with whatever toilet seat you already have. This one works great. I'm curious to try fancier ones someday to see if they are somehow better, but if you're looking for a low-cost one to try out this is a great option.
When I was in Japan a couple of years ago, some of the hotels had fancy ones and it was really pretty nice. We'll be redoing a bathroom soon and I may make a pitch to the wife to get a fancy bidet toilet that speaks Japanese and flashes multi-colored disco lights when you flush.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:09 AM 11-19-2020
I bought a cheap one when the pandemic began. There’s no going back.
ditto
[Reply]
SupDock 11:09 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
When I was in Japan a couple of years ago, some of the hotels had fancy ones and it was really pretty nice. We'll be redoing a bathroom soon and I may make a pitch to the wife to get a fancy bidet toilet that speaks Japanese and flashes multi-colored disco lights when you flush.
Make sure you have an outlet by the toilet
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:16 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Make sure you have an outlet by the toilet
Dang. That could be a problem given the location. Thanks for the advice.

But wait. There is a light on that wall. There has to be some wiring running through it.
[Reply]
SupDock 11:22 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Dang. That could be a problem given the location. Thanks for the advice.

But wait. There is a light on that wall. There has to be some wiring running through it.
Absolutely. That's my barrier right now as well. Wife isn't OK with an extension cord in the bathroom

:-)
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 11:26 AM 11-19-2020
I don't have an electrical source near the throne, and I was apprehensive about cold water hitting my anus.
However - that was much worrying about nothing. The unheated water actually feels pretty good, and doubly good if I had spicy food the night before.
[Reply]
bobbymitch 11:32 AM 11-19-2020
You may want to watch this review. If you want to skip to the actual use, skip to about 5:30

https://youtu.be/SzdqVJ7Vufk
[Reply]
wazu 11:33 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
I don't have an electrical source near the throne, and I was apprehensive about cold water hitting my anus.
However - that was much worrying about nothing. The unheated water actually feels pretty good, and doubly good if I had spicy food the night before.
Same here. I thought the cold water might be a problem, but it isn't. That said, there are options to hook up hot water without needing an electrical source. It's more work but I've seen examples where people just run a line from their bathroom sink hot water over. I can't imagine being motivated to, though. An electrical outlet is completely unnecessary for a standard bidet.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:35 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Ohhhhh. My anus’ interest is piqued.
:-)... Read that back slowly to yourself...
[Reply]
DaFace 11:49 AM 11-19-2020
I changed the thread icon to something more appropriate. :-)
[Reply]
chinaski 12:03 PM 11-19-2020
Luxe Bidet Neo 120

Pretty easy to install with whatever toilet seat you already have. This one works great. I'm curious to try fancier ones someday to see if they are somehow better, but if you're looking for a low-cost one to try out this is a great option.
This is what I have as well..
[Reply]
dmahurin 12:50 PM 11-19-2020
I hate taking shits anywhere without one now. Bought a cheap one off of amazon at the beginning of the shit paper shortage. Use just enough tp to get dried off. I will forever have one on every toilet I own.

Side note: this thread has the same potential as one of my favorites, the ball powder thread.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up