ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who here uses a bidet?
Mephistopheles Janx 09:11 PM 11-18-2020
This was the TP isle in Walmart about an hour ago...

Thinking about getting a bidet attachment but I'm not sure as to just how well they clean you up back there. For the amount I spend on 3 packages of TP (Charmin Strong 9 pack) I could get an "entry" model bidet attachment.

With people losing their fucking minds again, WHY TOILET PAPER?!?!?!?, it seem like it might be a wise investment. Never mind that I'm on a septic tank and the thought of less paper going in there is even more appealing.
[Reply]
wazu 08:20 AM 11-19-2020
I mean, think about it...would you attempt to wash your hands without using water?
[Reply]
SupDock 08:23 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
I mean, think about it...would you attempt to wash your hands without using water?
Or, if you got peanut butter on your carpet, would you clean it with a dry paper towel?
[Reply]
Fish 08:50 AM 11-19-2020
LOL bidet cult.

You and your ass nozzles....
[Reply]
bdj23 08:53 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Forgive my ignorance, but as I understand it, the bidet squirts water around your anus. If so, you then have a soaking wet anus (or more depending on accuracy), right? You just pull up your pants with a wet ass, or does one typically dry of said wet ass with TP?
Aren't you from Europe, or do they not use bidets in Bongland?
[Reply]
bdj23 08:56 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I'm guessing the same principle applies here...

Stupid comparison, I don't shit from my balls.
[Reply]
chinaski 09:34 AM 11-19-2020
Purchased ours a few years ago from Amazon. Best thing ever, will never go without one again. :-):-)
[Reply]
wazu 09:34 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
LOL bidet cult.

You and your ass nozzles....
JOIN US AND FREE YOURSELF FROM SWAMP ASS.
[Reply]
chinaski 09:35 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Or, if you got peanut butter on your carpet, would you clean it with a dry paper towel?
If you have mud on your driveway, you wouldn't smear it around with a towel, you break out the hose.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 09:46 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by chinaski:
If you have mud on your driveway, you wouldn't smear it around with a towel, you break out the hose.
If you step in dog doo....you don't wipe your shoes on a mat, you spray them with a garden hose.

At least, I hope you do.....
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:04 AM 11-19-2020
Can anyone post link to ones they have?

I’d never really thought of one, then I was listening to the fantasy footballers podcast one day and they had some bidet company as a sponsor and all the guys on the podcast said they all swear by them. I thought, am I in the dark on this? Then this thread pops up and you guys act like it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. My Anus interest is piqued now too!
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 10:08 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
I bought a cheap bidet to see what the fuss was and I'm never going back. It also gets good reviews from friends that try it.

1) it can, usually just a splash on the seat. Most have adjustable sprays. I just use TP when it happens. No biggie.
2) my cheap model's nozzle hangs low and looks like it would be in the way, but it has only been hit once in three years. If there are enough random squirts to hit the nozzle you are going to need the whole bowl cleaned anyway. Some models are retractable.

Pro tip... Sometimes a pre wipe makes sense before you go blasting everything everywhere with max water pressure. And bring the pressure up slowly.
Awesome. Thanks for the info! I'm really considering one now.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:08 AM 11-19-2020
I've had one for a few years. They take a bit to get used to, but once you do, you'll never go back. They're a godsend in cases where things aren't coming out as...cleanly...as you'd like.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:11 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by wheeler08:

I’d never really thought of one, then I was listening to the fantasy footballers podcast one day and they had some bidet company as a sponsor and all the guys on the podcast said they all swear by them. I thought, am I in the dark on this? Then this thread pops up and you guys act like it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. My Anus interest is piqued now too!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P2XZDGG/

But really, it's just a fancy water hose. Provided it doesn't break, there's not going to be a ton of difference in how they function.
[Reply]
wazu 10:12 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by wheeler08:

Luxe Bidet Neo 120

Pretty easy to install with whatever toilet seat you already have. This one works great. I'm curious to try fancier ones someday to see if they are somehow better, but if you're looking for a low-cost one to try out this is a great option.
[Reply]
Donger 10:15 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P2XZDGG/

But really, it's just a fancy water hose. Provided it doesn't break, there's not going to be a ton of difference in how they function.
You use the "feminine wash" setting?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up