ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 50
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>Justice League (2017)
Munson 04:34 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:48 AM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
She's not prettier than Gadot, though she has a much better tits, and was pretty bad ass in those Percy Jackson movies, but when I picture Wonder Woman in my mind, it's Gina Carano.

I'd also think that somebody who was actually a professional fighter might be a little more grounded than most of these Hollywood types.
FIFY.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:51 AM 08-09-2017
Can Gina Carano act? I know Gal isn't the best actor but I thought she did great.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:56 AM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I didn't have trouble believing Gadot was WW in the WW movie. I was skeptical but they did a nice job.
I thought she was fantastic and also stole the show in BvS UE.

That said, I understand why some people don't feel that she fits the role from a physical standpoint.
[Reply]
frankotank 11:27 AM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Dawn of the Dead remake was tits. It's still my favorite zombie movie to date.
It was my fav too.....until I saw 28 Days.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:12 PM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I thought she was fantastic and also stole the show in BvS UE.

That said, I understand why some people don't feel that she fits the role from a physical standpoint.
Because she doesn't have tits busting out of her uniform and isn't THICC like that Carano pic above. She's too waif-like to be an Amazon, much less the daughter of Zeus.

That said, I've grown accustomed to her in the role and have no complaints of how she's portrayed WW at all.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:33 PM 08-11-2017
two things annoyed me about wonder woman, 1 the accent, and two: bitch never got dirty while all that matter was flying around. i get it, she's indestructible, but come on. a little dirt on the cheek wouldn't hurt?
[Reply]
JD10367 07:44 PM 08-12-2017
So, tons of movie news today. A good friend just got back from the set of the Justice League reshoots and said that more than 60% of the film has been re-shot. Apparently, Joss Whedon has been laser-focused and the film has a much different tone that what was originally shot by Snyder. He didn't say if DC was phasing out Snyder but kind of hinted at it.
Not necessarily a bad thing. I like both directors but Snyder tends to take himself too seriously (hence the gloomy tone of many of his works). Whedon has the opposite problem: he can add a lot of humor but sometimes it's forced and doesn't work. But I think the directive from on high was definitely to make this a lighter film, given the success of Marvel and the lack of success of "BvS", and maybe with Snyder out of the way the studio just decided to sneak a little more work in there.

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
This is going to be a fascinating movie.

So much behind the scenes drama

The 2nd trailer makes it almost seem like it's 'Wonder Woman 2' at the beginning
Really not a surprise, if Whedon had anything to do with it. Not only is he famous for "Buffy", IIRC he wanted to do a "WW" film years ago and the studios wouldn't give him the chance. So I guess he can be forgiven for boosting her up more. Which also makes sense, given the recent success of her own film, the fact that women are a huge demographic, and that Flash and Cyborg are kind of boring and Batman has already been worked to death to the point that he's now as much a caricature as Supes is. The only other interesting person in this film will be Aquaman so I wouldn't be surprised if he steals the show (especially if he has his own film forthcoming).
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:36 PM 08-13-2017
This article from Slashfilm confirms everything I was told last weekend. That's not surprising, considering my source but it's confirmation nonetheless.

---
We’ve heard about the Joss Whedon-led reshoots for Zack Snyder’s “Justice League” being used to change the film’s tone, but now two new reports suggest more serious changes to the narrative are afoot. The first comes from Slashfilm which indicates that the film’s original ending, which would have seen Darkseid’s arrival on Earth, has been scrapped. When “Justice League” was planned as two films and when the DCEU’s future was mapped out, this made sense.

Now though, it’s viewed as an unnecessary cliffhanger and so has been dropped. On top of that, the first film’s villain Steppenwolf has been beefed up with Robin Wright’s “Wonder Woman” character being brought in to participate a flashback shedding more light on Steppenwolf’s origin and the threat of Darkseid being downplayed. A common theme to reports are that the reshoots are more extensive than originally suggested, but a bigger surprise is the one from Batman-on Film. Unlike various rumors in the past which come from anonymous redditors, this is the editor of arguably the biggest DC film news fansite on the web.

Commenting on the Joe Morton quotes from the other day, they say:

“I can confirm that everything Mr. Morton said is spot-on. The Cyborg character was altered quite a bit during the reshoots. Also, as I’ve been saying since June 2nd of this year, the JL reshoots and the resulting changes being made to the film are significant. These reshoots – which are still taking place – are not standard pick-ups/additional photography. Why? Apparently, an early cut of the film was deemed ‘unwatchable’. Thus, substantial changes to the film were ordered. With all that said folks, I’ll say again what I’ve been saying for quite a while now: I 100% believe that Warner Bros., Joss Whedon, and all involved are doing everything they can to make JUSTICE LEAGUE a good film.”

“Justice League” is not slated to hit cinemas until November 17th, but even so it sounds like it will be tinkered with right up until release.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:27 PM 08-13-2017
This article from Slashfilm confirms everything I was told last weekend. That's not surprising, considering my source but it's confirmation nonetheless.

---
We’ve heard about the Joss Whedon-led reshoots for Zack Snyder’s “Justice League” being used to change the film’s tone, but now two new reports suggest more serious changes to the narrative are afoot. The first comes from Slashfilm which indicates that the film’s original ending, which would have seen Darkseid’s arrival on Earth, has been scrapped. When “Justice League” was planned as two films and when the DCEU’s future was mapped out, this made sense.

Now though, it’s viewed as an unnecessary cliffhanger and so has been dropped. On top of that, the first film’s villain Steppenwolf has been beefed up with Robin Wright’s “Wonder Woman” character being brought in to participate a flashback shedding more light on Steppenwolf’s origin and the threat of Darkseid being downplayed. A common theme to reports are that the reshoots are more extensive than originally suggested, but a bigger surprise is the one from Batman-on Film.Unlike various rumors in the past which come from anonymous redditors, this is the editor of arguably the biggest DC film news fansite on the web.

Commenting on the Joe Morton quotes from the other day, they say:

“I can confirm that everything Mr. Morton said is spot-on. The Cyborg character was altered quite a bit during the reshoots. Also, as I’ve been saying since June 2nd of this year, the JL reshoots and the resulting changes being made to the film are significant. These reshoots – which are still taking place – are not standard pick-ups/additional photography. Why? Apparently, an early cut of the film was deemed ‘unwatchable’. Thus, substantial changes to the film were ordered. With all that said folks, I’ll say again what I’ve been saying for quite a while now: I 100% believe that Warner Bros., Joss Whedon, and all involved are doing everything they can to make JUSTICE LEAGUE a good film.”

“Justice League” is not slated to hit cinemas until November 17th, but even so it sounds like it will be tinkered with right up until release.
This is crazy... unwatchable?? I hope these reshoots make it a solid addition to the dceu
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:21 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by frankotank:
It was my fav too.....until I saw 28 Days.
That's not a zombie movie, bro.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:57 PM 09-25-2017

https://www.supermanhomepage.com/hen...ampaign=buffer
[Reply]
Bowser 08:31 PM 09-25-2017
Heh, nice.

I think that cap is foreshadowing. We're going to get Supes in his black getup this movie, maybe?
[Reply]
Jamie 10:33 PM 09-25-2017
Well, Superman is from Kansas...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:53 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Well, Superman is from Kansas...
That and he was at the Chiefs playoff game last year and enjoyed the atmosphere
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:04 PM 10-07-2017
Gal Gadot on SNL
[Reply]