ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 300
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Jamie 02:34 PM 10-13-2014
I think Carol killing a walker that resembled Andrea was sort of a nod at Carol taking Andrea's role from the comics. I don't think it was supposed to literally be her, that wouldn't make a lot of sense.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:36 PM 10-13-2014
Originally Posted by Jamie:
I think Carol killing a walker that resembled Andrea was sort of a nod at Carol taking Andrea's role from the comics. I don't think it was supposed to literally be her, that wouldn't make a lot of sense.
Oh, good critical thinking.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:34 PM 10-13-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Anyone know what those symbols could've been in the trees that Morgan was following?
Don't know if it was what they intended, but it reminded me of the 'hobo' sign convention to let other hobos know what the area is like

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/famoustramp/signs.html
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 10:20 PM 10-13-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
No jacket but the shirt/pants are similiar. Oh and the facial structure the eyes..I just find it odd that they highlight the cuffs and the face is hers with a jaw blown off. I'd like to see them answer that question...I still think its hers or like you said an obvious doppelganger homage
If you watch the scene in slo-mo, you'll see the zombie has a crystal blue eye like Andrea and is wearing boots like Andrea. You can't really see it, but it could be the same belt buckle too.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:46 AM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by John_Wayne:
If you watch the scene in slo-mo, you'll see the zombie has a crystal blue eye like Andrea and is wearing boots like Andrea. You can't really see it, but it could be the same belt buckle too.
I believe you but it still doesn't make sense that Andrea is a walker. She shot herself in front of Michonne and would think she would do a good job blowing her own brains out knowing what happens if she didn't.
Plus if by chance Andrea missed her brain [which isn't that hard to believe] Michonne probably would have finished her off...
[Reply]
salame 09:49 AM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Not Negan. Not Andrea.

Kirkman already said it wasn't Negan. And the clothes Andrea wore in her death scene don't match the clothes the walker had on. Guessing that the costuming department is reusing wardrobe.
I said tease
I know it's not either of them
but they got people talking
tease
:-)
[Reply]
salame 09:51 AM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I really wish compendium 3 would come out. I'd like to get ahead of the show and they were just starting to get into Negan.
I think the compendiums are 48 issues so they aren't quite there yet. Current issue is #132....but it was REALLY damn good
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:50 AM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by salame:
I think the compendiums are 48 issues so they aren't quite there yet. Current issue is #132....but it was REALLY damn good
Sounds like either I'm going to be behind or just start buying individual issues.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:58 PM 10-14-2014
Sounds like either I'm going to be behind or just start buying individual issues.
I’ve been buying the volumes. There are about 4 or so issues per volume so they come out a lot quicker than the compendiums.
[Reply]
cookster50 01:07 PM 10-14-2014
Morgan wasn't in this episode was he? Was that from the preview for next week? I didn't get to watch it live, am wondering if I saw it all or not....
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 01:34 PM 10-14-2014
That's right, forgot that it was led to be that Andrea did it. Not that it makes a difference, just thought it was odd that there hasn't been anything about her for an entire season and then she just shows up as a random walker.
It's like an Easter egg that way. The writers and producers have often said they like to bring folks "back" as zombies as something for fans to keep an eye out for.
[Reply]
NewChief 01:37 PM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by cookster50:
Morgan wasn't in this episode was he? Was that from the preview for next week? I didn't get to watch it live, am wondering if I saw it all or not....
It came on after the preview for next week. Morgan, looking like a badass lone survivor dude, walks up on the place where Rick defaced the Terminus sign. He looks up at a tree and sees a symbol carved into it similar to the X-men symble (an X in a circle). He then sets off down the tracks.
[Reply]
kepp 01:38 PM 10-14-2014
That was a great premiere. I had forgotten how gory they could get and then the slaughter scene came up. I cringed the first couple times. That was pushing the envelope.
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 01:41 PM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by kepp:
That was a great premiere. I had forgotten how gory they could get and then the slaughter scene came up. I cringed the first couple times. That was pushing the envelope.
The creepiest part of it, for me anyway, was how ho hum they were about the whole process. And the actors, all of them, did a great job conveying the terror they felt at the time only to be kissed upside the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat.

My name is Mud.
[Reply]
cookster50 02:00 PM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
It came on after the preview for next week. Morgan, looking like a badass lone survivor dude, walks up on the place where Rick defaced the Terminus sign. He looks up at a tree and sees a symbol carved into it similar to the X-men symble (an X in a circle). He then sets off down the tracks.
Ah. Thank you kind sir.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 300
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up