ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 300
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:27 AM 03-16-2015
Half expected Eugene to complain about his pyloric valve and eat a whole cart of hotdogs.

Seriously, Josh McDermott would make a great Ignatious Riley.
[Reply]
Jamie 01:27 AM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
I bet the gay guy lies about being a gigantic vagina and tries to blame Glen for Aidouche's death.
That wasn't the gay guy, he's off recruiting with Daryl. Unless you meant gay in the pejorative sense, in which case yes, that guy is an enormous bundle of sticks.

Originally Posted by Otter:
Man Noah was an easy guy to like. I was expecting Glenn to shoot thru the glass and put one in his dome for sympathy.
That thought crossed my mind too, but if Glenn had a bullet he would have shot out the glass to escape.

Originally Posted by :
And holy cow Carol, what's graveling your ass with kids? Besides having to kill one and losing a daughter.
I think that's basically it. After what she's been through with kids, she doesn't want to risk getting close to another one.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:40 AM 03-16-2015
Zombies hate Chris! lol That was brutal.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:43 AM 03-16-2015
Mother Dick. Great epithet.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:43 AM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Zombies hate Chris! lol That was brutal.
It's 'Everybody Eats Chris'
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 02:17 AM 03-16-2015

Preacher is 100% right. The group rationalizes what they do, but they are evil disguised as good.
LOL WUT?
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:04 AM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Mother Dick. Great epithet.
Indeed. A quote for the ages.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:24 AM 03-16-2015
Preacher is 100% right. The group rationalizes what they do, but they are evil disguised as good.
Like turning away your whole congregation and letting them be zombie chow? And after that, this "evil / Satanic" group keeps you alive and takes you into the group?

Right, Rick's group is evil and rationalizes what they do...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:41 AM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Like turning away your whole congregation and letting them be zombie chow? And after that, this "evil / Satanic" group keeps you alive and takes you into the group?

He [the preacher] does the grain of a point. The group has seen enough from both walkers and survivors to have an implicit pact that if things go henke, THEY are the ones who will persevere. They don't trust anyone else left on earth outside their group.

But trust can be built. They've added and lost trusted members before.

They certainly haven't fallen into an idyllic situation, with the abusing husband, and Aiden dying on their first joint mission, and the seeming power plays, and the cowardice of the community.

They're not Satan, but they are alphas.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:44 AM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:

I think it might have something to do with the hacking up of the Terminus fellas...pretty brutal and probably un-necessary, but they did it out of anger, revenge, what have you. Could have shot them, but instead they brutally hacked them apart. No less than they deserved mind you but I'm just saying. Our group is becoming less and less "the good guys" and more just surviving, and spiraling down into a brutal mindset.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:10 AM 03-16-2015
Or perhaps Gabriel is just proactively saving his own bacon? Does he fear that what he did, turning his back on those who trusted him to help them, will come out at some point?

He's a coward and let people die. Better to get in front of it and sow seeds of doubt before what he did gets brought up. Also, I don't think Deanna (sp?) is stupid about Rick and his group. If she can read people as good as she claims she should be able to see right through Carol's act.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 08:33 AM 03-16-2015
is pete really beating his kids or... doing.. something else (he seemed out of breath and the kid didn't exactly have any bruises)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:35 AM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
is pete really beating his kids or... doing.. something else (he seemed out of breath and the kid didn't exactly have any bruises)
My take is he's perpetually drunk and makes the boy fear for his mother's safety.

Could be child's perception, could be reality.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:41 AM 03-16-2015
Iirc, the comics had him beating his wife and possibly kid.
We can probably assume he's doing that since Carol is all pissy.... with what she went thru.
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:46 AM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
We can probably assume he's doing that since Carol is all pissy.... with what she went thru.
I agree,you could tell she picked up on it immediately after having been through it herself.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 300
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Up